Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 39 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes. " ya." She said in a sleepy voice and opened her eyes again after a few minutes. " Jasper that feels amazing. It is making it feel way better. Thank you." She said softly. After a few more minutes the pain was gone completely. She snuggled into his chest.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 39 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Once Sarah said that it felt good. Jasper knew that she was about to fall asleep on him. He whiped his hands off on a towel that was laying nearby. He laid back down. Sarah snuggled closer to him. Kissing the top of her head. "I am glad that it feels better. Maybe you can rest now. Good night my love."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Sarah looked at him gently. She felt happy. she looked him. "Good Night Baby. I love you." She said whispered, gently. She looked at him gently. she snuggled into his arms, and close to him as she possibly could. She yawned and looked at him. She felt happy. She looked gently and at him and felt so happy. she laced her fingers with his.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Jasper tighen his grip on Sarah. Not to hard. But just enough that she coudln't run. Like she would in her sleep or something. Holding her hand in his they both drfted off to sleep. Dream started. But this time they were very good and peaceful dream.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 pm

She snuggled her tiny, pregnant little body close in his. She felt happy. She opened her eyes after he was asleep. " I love you Jasper" She said gently. She gently stroked her face gently. She looked at him. She kissed his cheek. She felt happy. She didn't know how or why. she was so happy. she continued to stroke his face. " Jasper, you are the best thing that ever happened to me."She said to a very sleepy Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Jasper was pretty much out of it. Laying there with Sarah in his arms. He held her closer to him. "I love you so much. You are my life. Without you I am lost." The dream he was having was so prefect. His prefect family at last.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 pm

She giggled in his arms and continued to stroke her face. She smiled. " I love you too Jasper Devon Black." She said softly. She was awake and she knew he was asleep. She felt happy. she got up and waddled to the kitchen and got a glass of water. She was happy. She slowly sipped it. She sat there, thinking. Not getting uch sleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Jasper rolled over. Not feeling Sarah in his arms he woke with a start. "Sarah are you ok?" He couldn't find her. Lookin around he saw her in the kitchen. "Babe are you ok. Can't you sleep." He didn't want to push the issue but she really need to rest some.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 pm

She smiled. " ya. I am okay baby." She said gently. She looked at him gently. She looked at Jasper and took a drink of water. She sighed and felt happy. " I am just thinking. Sorry if I worried you and I can't sleep at all." She said truthfully. She looked away and frowned. She didn't know what else to say or do. She frowned and looked at her hands.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Jasper crossed to where Sarah was sitting. He knelted down in front of her taking her hands in his. "I just worry when I go to sleep and you are there and then I wake up and your not. I have a huge fear of losing you. Wish it was more rational." Picking up Sarah's hands with is he kissed them. "Anything you would like to share."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top