Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 am

Sarah looked and started to cry." No Jasper. i want this baby. I want you. I have not regrets." She said gently and looked at him and looked down. "jasper. I am overly joyed to have this baby in me. Your baby." She said gently. She looked him in the eyes. She wanted this more tan anything. She felt happy. She kissed him passionately. " I just feel bad to put you through everything, like my nagging and whining and everything like that." She said gently. The water was getting cold. She got out and wrapped a tower around her body.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. To hear that come from you." Jasper told her kissing her back. The water was cold so he pulled the plug and got out behind Sarah. "Why dont we go lay down? Listen to some music and talk." He offered drying off. He slid on a pair of boxers. Walking to the radio he turned it on. Soft music filled the room. Jasper walked to the bed and laid down. Pulling back the covers he patted the bed beside him. "Come on babe."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 am

Sarah nodded " Okay. Hold on" She said gently and got dressed into some jammies, which were short short, and a tank top. She still had a sports bra and a undies under her jammies. She laid down next to Jasper. Her feet started to heal nicely. She looked at him. She laid on the stomach next to jasper. She closed her eyes and listened to the music. She felt happy. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She snuggled into him She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 am

Jasper smiled as he watched Sarah dry off and get dressed. It was weird how just laying there watching her could fill his time. Before Sarah, he would never have thought that this was possible. He could spend his life doing just what he was. When she laid down with him, gently he laid his arm around her. "Do you know how happy I am right now?" He asked after a few minutes passed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am

She shook her head no. " No." She said gently. She looked at him. She had to be doing something. She wondered how big she would get. She probably would get very large. She looked at him. " jasper, I want a baby girl." She said gently and looked at him gently. She felt overly happy

4 months pregnant:

Sarah was 4 months pregnant. She was huge. She was waddling around her place like a animal. She was laying in bed. She was huge. She hated being that large. She looked around for Jasper. She got up. She was holding her back. the pain had gone away for the most part. She felt overly happy. She still had not fond out the sex of the baby. She looked around. She walked to the kitchen and started to eat some apples and peanut butter.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 am

Coming back from his morning jog. Jasper entered the apartment to find Sarah munching. "Good morning babe." Jasper said as he walked to where she was sitting. He laid a hand on her belly. "And good morning to you too." He said with a smile. Sarah thougth she looked horrible being pregant. But he thought just the opposite. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. With each passing day she only got more beautiful. Jasper turned to walk to the refrigerator for a glass of orange juice. "Sorry I hoped to be back before you got up. How are you doing this morning?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Sarah just glared at Jasper, and crossed her arms cross her chest. She wasn't feeling well. Her back hurt AND she was completely grumpy. She sighed, a really heavy sigh. " I am going fine." She lied. She didn't want to worry him at all. She eased herself up out of her chair. " how about i make you some breakfast?" She asked him gently. She was trying to make herself as useful as possible with her belly. That was growing larger everyday. She complained alot but she had a reason. She smiled at Jasper. She rubbed her belly gently. " I know. I am going. I am going." She said gently, standing on her tippy toes and brought down a frying pan. She got out some bacon, eggs, and bread. For some bacon,e egg and toast. She put the pan on the stove and put 6 slices in the pan. They started to cook. She got the eggs ready for scramble eggs. She put salt, pepper and a bit of milk for fluffiness. She got the bacon out and then cleaned the pan with her wand, then put the eggs on, then magically made the toast with her wand. She plated the bacon and eggs for her and Jasper and put it on the table. " There." She said easing herself back into her chair, and started to eat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Jasper watched Sarah as she cooked breakfast. He enjoyed doing that. She was so beautiful. Even thought Sarah hated when he told her that, but she was. To him at least. Jasper didn't say anything about fixing breakfast. He knew it would be no good so he just sat and watched. "Thank you babe." He said as he watched he sit down. "Are you sure you are ok?" He decided to ask her as she sat down.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Sarah smiled at him. " Yes I am Fine! Stop Worrying." She said laughing at bit. She finished and put her plate in the dishwasher. She felt like she was going to break. She thought about it. She enjoyed cooking. She wanted to feel useful. She didn't want Jasper taking care of her. She hated it to be truthful, but she knew she was going to need. She sighed. " I lied, Jasper. I am not okay My back hurts, my feet and hands hurt and I want to cry. "She said easing herself back out of her chair and waddled to the bathroom and started to get the bathroom ready for her daily bath. She put candles all around the room and lite them and walked into th bedroom and got some slippers and a night gown, sports bra and boyshort underwear. She carried them back into the bathroom and started to run the bath and fill up the tub. She put in some bubble bath and dimmed the lights and stripped down, put her hair up, then eased her fat body into the water. She sighed and felt so happy. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back and tried to relaxed, then the baby kicked. She jolted up, then re-relaxed. She felt happy. She rubbed her head gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Jasper nodded as he sat listening to Sarah. He had no idea what he could do to help. He really wishes that he could. But he knew that all he could do was support her. Not wanting to crowd her, Jasper stayed in the kitchen. He wanted to be close to the bedroom incase she needed anything. But didn't want to crowd her. So he stayed where he was. Jasper hung his head. Not wanting his emotions on his face. Jasper felt terrible for what was happening. But he loved their baby already so much.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top