Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 33 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Jasper saw that Zoe was there. "Hey Zozo." He said. Reaching back for Sarah. "Well babe. I hate to do this. But I have to go. But in 3 days I will be back. Don't worry. I promise you this. Keep both you and Abby safe. Not to mention my heart." He reached down and gave Sarah a very passionate kiss. Ignoring the fact Zoe was there. As Jasper walked out he hit her in the shoulder. "Try not to give Sarah a hard time, ok." Turning one more time before out the door. "I love you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 33 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Zoe watched as Jasper left. "Bye trouble maker." She said with a smile. Turning back to Sarah. "Hi. So I finally get a chance to come visit. How are you doing?" Zoe just busted with questions. But then saw how deptessed Sarah was. "Its just three days. He will be back soon. You know that." Zoe told her as she hugged her. "I'm doing pretty good. Guess I can't complina. But I wont to know about you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Sarah laughed and Zoe actions. She smiled. " i aam glad you are doing good." She said smiling brightly. She hugged Zoe back. " I am doing on. I was at St. Mungo a few days agos for the Flu and a ultrasound of Abby. "She said gently, and smiled at Zoe. She was completely happy. " I know, but you know I worry about him." She said lightly. She was happy. She looked at Zoe. " So Why do you have your draw book here." She asked with wide eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

"We all worry about him. Can't help it." Zoe said with a shrug. "But he can take care of hisself and will be back before no time." Zoe told her turning back. She clutched her book tight to her chest. "Well." Zoe said with a huge smile. "I have an idea. OF course it is just an idea. Somehting I have been playing around with. If you don't like it. That is ok. You wont hurt my feelings." Zoe started rampling as she walked over to the table to lay the stuff of of her book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Sarah looked at her gently and felt happy. " Zoe, what is your idea?" She asked him gently and looked at Zoe brightly. She felt happy. She was happy. She felt happy. She missed Jasper already. She really did. She wasn't sure how long it would last but everything he was gone she missed him more. " So Do you want anything to eat Zoe?" She said gently, looking at her gently. She rubbed her belly gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Zoe looked up. "Oh, I ate a little before I got over. Didn't know when you guys would be home," Zoe contined to pull something out of her bag. She laid it down across the table. Putting it together like a puzzle. Soon after a half a dozen pieces of paper were laid down, a picture appeared. "This is what I had in mind. I would do a mural of you and Abby on the wall. Somehting like what I have here. OF course Abby would be the baby and not some random like this one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Sarah smiled and felt happy. She hugged Zoe. "That would be wonderful zoe. I am sure it will look great in Abby's nuersery." She said gently, rubbing her belly. " Well Okay." She said walking into the kitchen and getting a bowl of fruit and munched on it slowly. " Would you like to see the nursery?" She asked Zoe gently and softly. She felt happy. She waited for Zoe to say something.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Zoe picked up her drawings. She had really hoped that Sarah liked it. "Thanks. I will tweak your pick some more and then once Abby is born I'll done one with you both. Then while you guys are out I will paint it. Dont' need you guys getting sick off of the fumes or anything." Zoe said with a small smile. She looked over at Sarah's bowl of fruit. There was this one strawberry that seemed to be alone. Zoe reached out and snagged it. "Oops. Sorry. It just looked so alone. Had to take care of it." Zoe started nibbling on it. "Sure, lead the way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 pm

She laughed. She smacked her arm playfully. She smiled gently. " Hey!' She said gently and smiled. She picked up a mango slice and started to eat it. She arrived at the nursery and opened the door and dragged Zoe into the nursery. "What do you think?" She said gently. She felt a smile coming onto her face. She smiled at the name at the wall. She smiled at the name that was on the wall. She felt herself smile. " I love this place. This is my favorite room in the whole house." She said still nibbling. "Hey I hope you will come over more offen when Abagail is born?" She said lightly nudging her with one arm.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Zoe hadn't finished eating the strawberry. "Oh, you want it back." Zoe asked offereing the half eaten berry back to Sarah with a grin. Zoe followed Sarahd down the hall to the nursery. She took a step in. They had been doing a lot. It looked really good. "Nice. Looks good. I love the name too." Zoe said with a bigger smile. "Where would you like the mural?" Zoe figured she would finally ask. She started to nod when Sarah told her she needed to come over more. "I know I dont know why I havnt before now. I am really sorry. But that will all change. Very soon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top