Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 34 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

She looked at Zoe and looked around. She saw a blank white white wall. She nodded toward the wall. " How about there?" She asked him gently and felt happy. She shook her head no. " Eat your Strawberry. "She siad laughing and felt happy. She rubbed her belly, and Abby kicked. She quickly grabbed Zoe's hand and put it on her stomach. "Do you feel that?" She said gently, as Abby kicked again.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 34 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Zoe grinned again. Great big. Poping the strawberry into her mouth. She looked in the direction that Sarah was pointing. She nodded at first, since her mouth was full. "Works for me. It will be so great." Then suddenly Sarah grabbed Zoe's hand. Zoe eyes got great big. "Oh My God. What was that?" Zoe asked. She had never felt anything like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

She laughed at Zoe's reaction. She smiled at her. She felt happy. "That was Abby saying Hello." She said removing Zoes hand. She felt happy. She looked t Zoe's face. " I know it will be great." She said lightly and hugged Zoe. She didn't know what else to say. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Zoe didn't know what to say. She had never experienced anything like it before. "wow. She has a kick on her. Hello Abby." Zoe finally said. Looking back up at Sarah. She seemed very happy. Zoe was glad. She had worried that thing had moved to fast between Sarah and Jasper but from the way things looked it would all work out the to good. "So lets go sit down and talk." Zoe said after a few moments of silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 pm

She nodded. " Let's go back to the Living room then." She said guiding Zoe to the living room. She smiled. She looked at the clock it was almost supper time for her " Would you like to stay for supper?" She asked gently and felt happy. She set Zoe down on the Couch. ' Oh I have been meaning to ask you. When Abby is born and old enough, will you be a baby sitter? I can pay you, I promise." She said lightly. She looked around for a baking dish. She found one. She got out of the stuff for supper. She sliced up the chicken and started to cook it and then took down the egg roll pasty. She put vegs, and some sweet and sour sauce with the chicken and cooked it and then made some Egg rolls. she put them in the oven and made some stir fried rice. "if you want some Zoe.."She said teasing her with the smell of the food.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Zoe followed Sarah back to the kitchen. She watched as she cooked supper. It sure did smell good. "I would love to stay for supper." SHe watched as Sarah prepared and started cooking. Zoe wasn't the best of cooks. Frozen pizza and can goods fed her most of the time. She laughed at herself at that thought. Looking around, Zoe wasnt sure if she had heard Sarah right at first. "Come again." Then it dawned on her what she had said. "OF course I would love to keep Abby. You could know that without asking. And you don't have to pay me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:37 pm

She laughed. " Don't be silly Zoe! I will pay you." She said laughing. She grabbed the Eggrolls from the oven and the fried rice off the stove. She laughed. She started to plate there food. She made 6 eggrolls. She put 1 on each plate to start with and then a good serving of fried rice. She set them on the table with a bowl of sweet and sour sauce. "There supper is served. What would you like to drink?" She said lightly. She grabbed a glass of milk out of the fridge for herself. She waited to answer before sitting down. " Sorry. I just fuss over people, that i love and care for. Ask Jasper. I try to care for him. He tells me to relax and let him to everything" She said laughing, gently. She had a soft laugh. She soft and barely there.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Zoe shrugged when Sarah fussed about paying. Zoe wasn't going to give her a hard time about it. "Thanks up to you." She finally said. Watching Sarah set the table. She stood. "What do you have to drink?" Zoe went to the sink to wash her hands. Zoe smiled a litte. "Yea he said that you wouldn't let him take care of you. I told him you were independent. So is he. So its always intresting with you two." Zoe told her with a smile. She didn't mean anything by it. "I'm the same way, though. So I know how annoying he can be about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

She smiled. " Well ya. He is worried about me, but i give him a reason." She said patting her belly gently. She thought for a moment. " I have milk, orange juice, water, and Apple juice." She said laughing. She felt happy. She looked at her gently. She felt happy. " It is interesting with us." She said shaking her head. "Sometimes he worries to much i was at St. Mungos a few days go... So I guess it is good he worries." She said smiling. She felt happy. She looked at Zoe. She felt happy. "I will pay you with real food. Jasper told me you eat frozen food and can goods! Zoe! Not good for you!" She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:56 pm

"Water is ok." Zoe tol her sitting back down. "Yea he is worried so much. About you and about Abby. He is scared that somehting is going ot happen. But look at his history. You can't blame him. But once he sees things are good, he will calm down." Zoe told her. "Oh, I have some real food. Its just that I live alone. Whats the point of cooking a huge meal for only me. I mean heck I live in a huge home all alone. So cooking just reminds me that I'm alone in it. So I keep it pretty simple."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top