Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 18 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Sarah laughed and nodded gently and felt happy. She looked at him and kissed him gently. ' Well. How about little Z or Abby?" she said gently and looked at him and snuggled into him. she felt overly happy. " What do you want to call her? She is your daughter too." She said gently, then realized what she said, then started to cry. She started to bawl. She snuggled into him. She buried her head into her pillow. " That just sounds so wonderful." She said smiling at him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Jasper laid there with Sarah in his arms for a very long time. He thought about what she had asked him. Then he leaned up. Rubbing Sarah's belly, he asked. "What do you think of Abby?" He leaned down and kissed the baby bump. Laying back down so he could look into Sarah's eyes. "I like Abby."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Sarah smiled. " I like Abby, but that isn't her first name unless. We go Abagail Zoe Black" She said gently. her back stiffened, when he kissed her belly. It was her most turn on spot and Jasper should have known that. She felt happy. She looked into his eyes. She yawned. She continue to rub her belly. She felt overly happy. She a little bit turned on when he kissed her belly. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She took a deep breathe.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Jasper wasn't thinking when he kissed Sarah's belly. That was one of his favorite places to kiss her. She never could sit still when he did that. The thought brought a quick smile to his face but her reaction took it right away. She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. "I like that a little better. But if you have your heart set on Zoe Abagail than we can go with it." He climbed off the bed and walked toward the bathroom. "Sorry babe. Didn't mena to make you uncomfortable."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm

she laughed and smiled. " I like Abagail Zoe Black better too." She said smiled gently. She laughed and smiled and shook her head gently. "You didn't make me uncomfortable. You turned me on and you know that.' She said gently and laughed and felt happy. She looked at him and kissed him lightly, teasing him, then waddled back to bed and crawled in bed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm

"Oh really." Jasper said in a teasing tone. He turned around and watched her go back to the bed. Slowly he followed. Carefully crawling onto the bed. He laid down beside Sarah. Looking at her. "I dont believe you." He said with his voice full of teasing. Jasper smiled his most mischevious smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well yes really." She said kissing him passionality, then most passionality since she had become pregnant. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. She just melted. She smiled. " I love you Jasper." She said softly, and sweetly. She felt happy. she laid her head down on his chest gently and closed her eyes. She loved listening to his heart beat. She really did like this. She arched her back a bit to make it feel better, but it didn't work.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Jasper kissed Sarah back. He had missed this. It had been so long since she kissed him like that. He kissed he with so much passion. Cupping the base of her head in one head he kissed her. But she started to pull away. Jasper let out a sigh of disapproval. He didn't mean to, it jsut came out. "Sorry." He whispered. Then he saw that she couldn't seem to get comfortable. "Are you ok?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

She got this sad look on her face. She sighed. " Ya. I just can't get comfortable. Sorry." She said gently. She felt sad. She looked at jasper. She eased herself up out of the bed and into the bathroom and shut the door. She put her head into her hands and she just had to think about it. She was so bad for him. She slidded down the door and started to cry, silently. She didn't know what to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Jasper didn't know what to say. He was so upset that he couldn't seem to do anything that made her comfortable. And they had 5 more months. The discomfort would grow too. He took a deep breath and decided to try something. Piling the pillows up a little. He then remembered a box Zoe had given him when he said that Sarah was having trouble sleeping. He went to the nursey and got the box out. After opening it looked like this really weird pillow but he took it back to their bed. Laying it out on the bed for Sarah. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple sandwiches and glasses of juice. Bringing them to the bedroom and setting them on the night table. "Sarah are you ok? Come out please." He asked as he stood by the door. "I have something to show you."

Spoiler:
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top