Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarah shook her head no. " No, but I would like you to come lay with me if you want too." she said gently and patted the spot next to her on the bed. She was so stressed out. She quickly sat up in bed. She realized something. She had to have a nursery for th baby. She sighed. She remember she had a guest bedroom just across the hall from her bedroom. She smiled. She would get everything tomorrow. " What are your plans for tomorrow?' She asked him gently and softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

"Oh. Lets see." Jasper said with a small smile. "I think I can manage that." He said as he crawled onto the bed beside Sarah. Snuggling under the blanket with her, wrapping his arms around her. Suddnely she sat up. "What is it babe?" He asked. Looking at Sarah with a confused look on his face. She must have thought of somehting. But the quesiton threw him. "Um. nothing that I can think of. Why?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm

She smiled a bright white wide smile. " well I have a extra guestroom, we could turn into a nursery. I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me for the paint and things tomorrow." She asked him gently and snuggled back down into his arms and laid her head on his chest gently. She yawned. She put her hand on her back, lower, and started to rub it. She moved one of Jasper's hands to her belly. She smiled. "Just 5 more months" She said to him, in a sleepy, romantic, tired, stressed but cute voice.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Jasper smiled. When Sarah relaxed he was finally able too. Laying there with her in his arms was wonderful. "Yea I guess we do need one of those. Guess I havn't thought about it. We can definalty go shopping for the little one. Wish we knew what we were having." Jasper said with a smile as he rubbed Sarah's belly. "Don't you want to tell us so we can personialze you room a little more." Looking back at Sarah. "Yea. Its so hard to believe. Soon we will have a little baby to hold and love. I am so excited."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Sarah smiled at him then kissed him. " You are going to make a great dad." She said lightly. She looked into his eyes and then down at her belly. She felt happy. She put her hand on top of his. She felt like she was going to cry in a good way. She closed her eyes and induced a vision. She came out of it quickly. She smiled brightly. " We are having a baby girl." She said lightly and rubbed her stomach. " Jasper, I am so excited too. When the baby is born you get to name her. I want you too." She said continued to rub her sorer back. She sighed. it wasn't really working. A baby girl. Wow. She was excited.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Jasper kissed Sarah back. He loved her so much. "I'm not sure. Didn't really have a role model for that one." Jasper said with a sigh. He was alone for so long before the Malfoys took him in. He felt Sarah go for a moment. He knew that she was having a vision. But he also knew that he wouldn't intrupt her. So he watited. Holding her he waited. Then she spoke. A girl. They were having a girl. He leaned up onto an elbow as he looked down at Sarah lying on the bed. "A girl. We are having a girl." A smile filled his lips. He was so excited. They were having a little girl. Then it hit him. What kind of name would he give her? He wasn't good at that. "Oh, I don't know. Me name her. Is that really wise." He said with a small chuckle.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Sarah smiled at Jasper. " You will go great naming her. I want to name her after the one person. That brought us together. That one person, that i am so very close to. She is like my best friend. I want to name her Zoey Abagail Black." She said lightly. She hugged him gently. She was about to cry. She looked down at her belly. She kicked her alot when she said the name. " She likes that name" She said gently and smiled at Jasper. She looked around the room, then back at Jasper. She felt overly happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Jasper looked down at Sarah's belly. He laid their listening to her. When she said Zoey Abagail Black, tears start rising. "I think it is a wonderful name." He finally was able to say. Just then the baby started kicking. He felt her kicking as they said her name. "Oh my god. She is kicking." He said looking back up at Sarah. He was filled with so much happiness that it started to overflow. Tear feel. But not tears of sadness, tears of joy. He leaned back to Sarah and kissed her. "I love you so much. I love you both."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Sarah smiled at him and snuggled into his arms. " She likes her name." She said gently. She felt happy. She started to cry also. She felt so happy. She really did. She calmed down and looked at jasper and felt overly happy. She looked at him. She hugged him tightly. She was so joyed. " I love you too. I love you both so much." She said gently. She looked at him. She felt happy. She put his arms around her. She liked being his arms. She snuggled closer to him and felt happy. She kissed his cheek.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Looking down at Sarah. Jasper was happy. This was the way life was meant. "I see she does." He said with a huge smile. "What are we going to call her. Cause with Zoe around two Zoes in the room will get a little confusing." He said laughing a little. "But that is still great. We can still call it but didn't know if you had a nickname already picked out too." Laying down on the bed he pulled Sarah closer to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top