Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Sarah walked to die. She hated herself . " Jasper, I love you to but I feel like a freaking mistake. My emotions are going bad. i don't know what what to do. I have 5 months left. I just want to matter to you." She aid crying on the bathroom floor. She spotted her wand. it seemed like the only way out. She crawled to grab it, then she crawled back to the bathroom and shut the door. She sighed and starred at the wand. She sighed. She was going to die, and no one was was there to stop her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Jasper heard what Sarah was saying. He looked up just as he saw her reach out for her wand. It didn't click at first. He sat staring. "Sarah I love you. I am in this with you." Then it hit him. "No." He yelled as he ran into the bathroom. He kicked Sarah's wand back into the bedroom and shut the door. Tear ran heavly. "Sarah don't ever think like that again. You are the most important thing to me. Don't hurt yourself over me. I am not worth it. Trust me. I love you please. You are not in this alone. But I can't help if you don't talk to me. If your not honest with me. Please." He begged as he knelt beside her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. " Jasper, Its the only way out, please let me do this please." She said gently and looked at him, crying. She looked at him. She hugged him tightly and kissed him gently on the lips and looked into his eyes. She smiled a sad lonely smile. " Please Jasper. Please just please let me do this." She said crying. She tried to open the door, but collasped and started to bawl. She curled up int o a ball.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 pm

"There is no way in hell that I am just going to sit by and watch my soul mate kill themself. I can not do it. Nor will I. I love you too much for that." Jasper told her threw his tears. He reached out for her. But she only leaned forward to kiss him. "I can't let you do that. I am sorry." He said. When she collaped to the floor. He knew she didn't have the strength to fight him off. So he picked her up and pulled her into his lap. Holding her, rocking her. "Sarah, I love you and nothing will ever change that. Please don't do it. That is not the answer." He said as he kissed the top of her head threw his tears.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarah looked and him and snuggled into his chest and calmed down extremely alot. She closed her eye and let him rock her back and forth. She looked at him and snuggled into his chest. " I love you too Jasper. i thought there was no way out, Jasper." She said weakly. She felt horrible. She felt so crappy. She felt extremely happy. She couldn't walk or anything. She closed her eyes and relaxed into his arms gently and softly. " I am so tired"She said weakly. She didn't know what to do. Sarah had alot of problems. " Please don't leave me. I am sorry. I am just crazy." She said started to cough and cough hard.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Jasper looked down at Sarah. "I will always be here. No matter how distant I get I will ge here. I love you and you are my life. I am sorry that I have been so distant. That will not happen again. I promsie." He said kissing the top of her head. Then she started coughing. He sat her up. "Sarah are you ok. Try and breathe hun, try and breath."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Sarah nodded, but it got worst. " Rub my back, maybe it will make it stop. "She said gently, still coughing. She felt so happy. She kissed him lightly, then moved away to cough again. Her lungs were so hurt right now, if that was possible. She looked weak and fragile. she sighed and took a deep breath. She buried her head into his chest. She felt happy. She closed her eyes. Her back was out and she was facing him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Jasper rubbed her back. Trying to help make it stop. "Is this better babe." He asked. He leaned down to kiss her lightly. He really did hate to see her like this. "How is that babe?
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Sarah nodded and snugged into him gently and closed her eyes. " ya. That makes me feel better." she said kissing his cheek. She was really going to nee taken care of now. She looked nto Jasper's eyes. She ws over emotion and stupid. She leaned up and kissed him gently. " Can you help me up so I walk over to the bed?' she asked him gently. She waved her wand an and all his stuff when make to the closet and dresser. She looked at him and smiled. " I am sorry. I a m just emotional and everything. Iam stressed. My body hurts. I feel like crap. I can't do a anything just lay here. "She said trailing off. She sighed and looked at Jasper. She got up and waddled to the bed and crawled into bed .
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Jasper helped Sarah up and to the bed. He felt so bad that she was going through this and there wasn't anything he could do to take the pain away. "Its ok. Baby. Trust me. It is." He said as he helped onto the bed, pulling a blanket over her. "Can I get you anything?" He asked as he stroked her head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top