Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 35 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Sarah laughed. " I know." She said gently and felt happy. " Abby and I will be okay." She said gently, getting Zoe a glass of water. She set by her plate. She eased herself down into her chair. She felt happy. She looked at Zoe, and took a bite of her meal. She swallowed before talking again. "ya, but I love cooking and sometimes i cook to much, so i can bring in the rest for you." She said smiling and looked into her eyes. "i am so excited for Abby." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 35 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

"Thanks." Zoe said before eating. Supper was really good. "You know you really don't have to, right." Zoe said looking up above her plate." Zoe contineed to eat in silence. After a little bit she looked back at Sarah. "I am glad that you are excited about Abby. I hate to admit it but I was really worried about you guys. Especially after I found out you were preganant. I was scared you would blame it all on Jazz and kick him out." Zoe told her looking back up at Sarah. "But I think Abby has if anything, brought the two of you alot closer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Sarah nodded. " I understand. She has brought us closer." She said softly, looking down and away," But she did tear has a apart a little. We had alot argument, because i am so emotional. I tried to kick him out. I thought he would leave me to tell you the truth Zoe. "She said lightly, looking away ashamed of herself. She looked at Zoe. " No. I didn't blame it on Jazz. i blamed it on myself, Zoe. I felt so bad. I tried to get him to leave me before, but i wouldn't. I felt so bad. We argued, because i feel so fast,Zoe. I was scared. i still am. He could get up and walk away at any moment. I tried him to get to take Abby when she was born and leave. But he wouldn't. I tried......" she said then stopped felt horrible.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Zoe stopped eating and stared. She was really out of the loop. "Sarah. Come on. You didn't." Zoe could not believe her ears. She knew that Jasper had been more distant like somehting was wrong but she had no idea. "Well I can say one thing. When he makes up his mind on somehting. Nothing nor anyone can change it. He is very stubborn that way." Zoe told her picking her fork back up. "I sure hope you two got all that straighten out. He loves you. I have no doubt at all of that. You should see how he has changed. Its all for the better. It might have been fast but it was going to happen. At least thats what I think." Zoe finally stopped talking to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:37 pm

She looked at Zoe and nodded. " I did. Zoe, You don't get it. I tried to murder myself!" She said softly. She looked away. she felt horrible for saying it, but she had to. She didn't think Zoe understood her completely. She looked at her belly. She felt horrible. She looked at Zoe. " Zoe, you should probably finish up and leave, Please." she said gently, washing her plate and putting the leave overs in the fridge.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm

"Yea, see you could have gotten ride of me pretty easy before that last comment. Now I'm worried." Zoe said standing. She took her plate and glass to the sink. "I can help. Plus I just got here. You don't really want to be alone. Neither do I so, lets hang out." Zoe tried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Sarah just sighed. " Zoe. Please leave!" She said harshly. She didn't want to talk to anyone, or see anyone or be with anyone, besides Jasper. " oe, Don't be stubborn and don't worry about me. I would love to be alone. I need to think." She said softly. She need some alone time while Jasper was gone. She sighed and looked away. She washed Zoe's Plate and glass. She felt horrible. " Zoe, Just please leave" she said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

Zoe just stared. She had never had Sarah speak to her like that. Shock was the first emtion to fill her. Zoe tried to gather all her stuff up so she could leave before anger filled. Zoe did not want to be anywhere near Sarah when that happened. Finally Zoe had all her stuff. She turned back to Sarah. "See I have no idea what I have done now. But . ." Zoe just let it drop off. She shook her head not trusting her voice. Finally walking to the door and slamming it behind her. Zoe stopped to take a breath. She drew her fist back and punched the wall in the hallway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 am

Sarah sighed and walked to her bedroom and sat on the bed. She felt horrible. She put her head in her hands and started to cry. She had to get away from it all. She was crazy depressed. She could have lost her best friend. She looked at herself in the mirror. She laid down in bed. Not wanting to move. She curled up ad just cried. She didn't know what to do.She didn't feel like moving. She had a few bowls of fruit around her. She closed her eyes, and just cried. She felt horrible. She looked at her belly. "i let everyone down Abby.I will probably let you down." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 am

Jasper came walking down the hallway. To his suprise he found Zoe in the hall. Just then he remember hearing a loud noise. "Zoe, whats going on." He asked. She turned to him. He looked at her hand. "Smart girl. Smart." It was a mess. "At least it wasn't your good hand. Come on we will Floo you to St. Mungos." Jasper was stopped in his tracks when she shook her head and said no. "No what. You need to get that look at." Finally she gave up. Jasper entered the apartment with Zoe right behind him. He could hear Sarah in the other room crying. He walked in there. "Hey babe. Whats going on? Are you ok? Why was Zoe in the hallway?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top