Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 43 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 pm

She sat up and smelled the air. " its smells so good Baby." she said gently. She felt happy. She looked at him and smiled. She couldn't wait. She was happy. "i know just 5 more months and two weeks until she born and i get fatter." She said with a small laugh. She was very bubbly, or tried to be. She loved her life it couln't get any better than this. " Remember when we first met, hun.' She said laughing and walked into the kitchen.She had everything set up the way she wanted it. She felt happy. She looked at him and smiled. She was happy. She sighed eased herself into a chair. She yawned. She was tried. Being pregnant was hard work.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 43 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 pm

((I dont really cook pasta so not sure how to fix it))

"On the platform. Oh, How could I ever forget." Jasper said with a smile as he contined to cook the pasta. "And how beautfiul I thought you were." By now he was finsihed cooking the pasta and served it. Placing two glasses of juice on the table he sat down to eat with Sarah. "I remember when you left both your necklace and book in the compartment." Picking up his fork he started to eat. But paused for a moment. "And how you thought that me and Zoe were together, of all people, Zoe." This brought a laugh from him. He only hopped that Sarah understood their relationship and was never jealous of Zoe. There wasn't any reason to be.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Sarah laughed and nodded. " I remember. Always when i hit my head and bloodied by hair and you helped me. ' She said gently. " Well I wasn't fat then, and actually fit into my clothes."She said gently. Shee smiled and took a bit of her food. She continue to giggle. " I remember when you first kissed me. I was so shocked and the train stopped and i ran for wind." She said laughing and shook her head. " I also said we would never ever be together and look at as now."She said gently. She felt happy. She continued to laugh. " I remember when you grabbed my hand and i remember wanting you to pull me onto your lap and kiss me." She said getting red. She was happy. She finished her dinner and washed her plate and glass.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 am

Jasper smiled. He ate as she talked. He remembered all those things. "I remember that too. I also remembering wanting to hold you. Feeling a huge ache for you. Wanting you to be in my arms. But I didn't want you any weired out by me than you were already." Jasper looked up as he finished his plate. "At least we overcame everything and am stil together." He stood and took his things to the sink. Placing his arms around Sarah as he placed his plate in the sink. "And knowing that there is no way that I could possibly want you anymore than I do right this moment."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:22 am

Sarah turned around and playfully hit Jaasper. " Jasper." She giggled gently and kissed him gently, and then sneaked past him and walked into the bathroom and cleaned up a little bit more. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and everything. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She hated her face. She felt fat and ugly and blah. She didn't know what to do anymore. She sighed. She was still in her jammies. She laid back down and turned on the TV in the bedroom. She started to watch some muggle show, but she drifted off into dream land and zoned out.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 am

Jasper smiled. "What." He looked at Sarah with such innocent eyes. Then the smile grew on his face. Sarah leaned up to kiss him. The smell of her hair was so wonderful. He watched as she slipped from his arms and went into the bathroom. He never did understand why she felt so ugly or fat. In his eyes she was the most beautiful thing that he had ever laid eyes on. Nothing could touch her, nor could anybody. To Jasper, Sarah was perfect. Jasper stood in the kitchen, by the sink, not really doing anything. Just standing there. He heard the TV in the bedroom come on. He poked his head in to check on Sarah. Looked like she was stretched out on the bed. He walked in to drape a blanket across her. She needed the rest. Looking down, it was like looking at an Angel sleep.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:51 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and smiled gently. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say. " Jasper, I am not sleep, just day dreaming." She said softly and grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed. She kissed him extremely passionality. More passionality than any sex they ever had. She pulled away and looked at him with soft eyes. " Can you go grab me a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn from the Kitchen?" She said gently. She felt happy. she bite her lip cutely, and a little bit sexy. She felt happy. " You want me to Relax so i am relaxing, for Abby and you. So you will not worry all the time" She said laughed a bit.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

Jasper pushed a strain of hair away from Sarah's face. Then she spoke. So she wasn't sleeping even though he thought she was. Sarah reached from Jasper's hand and pulled him down to the bed. He let his arms prop himself up over Sarah, kissing her back. He couldn't help be surprised when Sarah put more passion in this kiss than he had ever done before. He lowered himself closer to her, but she pulled away. He let his gaze go up to meet her eyes. Took him a moment to understand the question. "Dr. Pepper and popcorn." He repeated. Then it clicked. "Yea. Gotcha." He said with a small laugh. Standing he went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn. After a few minutes he return with one in each hand. "Here you go babe. One popcorn and one Dr. Pepper." Handing both goodies to Sarah. "You are right I do want you to relax and am more than glad to take care of you two."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 am

Sarah giggled and started to munch on the popcorn and then took a drink of the Dr. P. She smiled at him and felt happy. She loved it. "Thank you baby." She said smiling and patted the bed next to him and looked into his eyes. She felt happy. She felt happy and she was happy. She didn't know what else to say and she felt happy. " You can take care of me and everything, but also take tie to relax with me too" She said softly. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 am

Jasper smiled that the fact that Sarah was finally letting him take care of her. Ok, so it was a small help, but small is better than nothing. Slowly he crawled till he was laying beside her on the bed. Looking over at her laying beside him. "I can do that too." He smiled and snuggled closer to her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top