Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 47
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 47 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 47 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Sarah looked at him with pleading wanting eyes. Her 'I am sorry. I let you down" eyes. She looked around the room. She had been here before. She looked around. She wanted Jasper. She need Jasper. She looked away. She felt draining. She was alive, but she was dying. Her heart, not literally, was dying. She looked away, and at the healers. 'why..." She said then took a breathe "does Jasper" She said then took another breathe, " Need to leave?" She said then took another breathe. She looked at the healers. She didn't know what to think anymore.

She got IVs and a lot of different machines up to her. She saw that Abby was not getting the stuff she need. Healers were pouring medicines down her thoart, and making sure that baby was getting the minerals and nuterinets it needs and that Sarah needed too. She looked around for Jasper. She was sick. She healers hooked at machine up to her brain. She looked like a bad case and she was. She looked around for Jasper again. They put a oxygen mask on her. She started to cry. She needed Jasper!! ' i need my boyfriend!" She cried to the healers. She looked around and waited for the healers to answer her and to bring Jasper to her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 47 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 am

Jasper started pacing the floor. The guards made sure he stayed away from Sarah. Were they right to keep him away. Was this all his fault? Maybe so. If he had just stayed away. If he had stayed away, she would be so much better off. What if he was the reason for all of this? Would Sarah have been better off if he had never met her. Maybe so. But those what ifs were in the past. This was the present.

Jasper could see around the guards to Sarah. They were hooking her up to so many machines. Was she ok? What about Abby? No one was talking to him and he was getting madder by the minute. "What is going on? Come on. Someone tell me something." He pleaded. A guard took a step forward, withdrawing his wand. "Excuse us young man. If you do not calm down or leave you will be placed under arrest." Just as Jasper started to say something a healer walked toward them. All the attention went toward the Healer. She spoke to the guard. "Are you sure?" The healer nodded and the guard took a step back.

The Healer look at Jasper. "Are you Mr. Black?" Jasper nodded not trusting his voice. She nodded back. "Please follow me." They started walking toward the room. "Both Miss Cain and the baby have been without nutrients for a while now. This is deadly for them both, as I am sure you are aware of. Normally we wouldn't allow you to be with her but she has pleaded with us. So we are bending the rules to allow you to be here. Don't make me regret it." Jasper nodded as he pushed the door open.

Jasper took in Sarah. She was in such bad shape. He rushed to her side. "Sarah, baby I am soo sorry. Please forgive me." He reached out and took her so very small and fragile hand in his. Bringing it to his lips to kiss.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 am

Sarah looked at Jasper as he kissed her hand. She closed her eyes and she didn't dare speak, but she had too. She looked away from him ashamed. " Jasper. This is not your fault" She said quickly and looked away. She felt ashamed of herself. She didn't know what to say or do. She was so weak. Her fingers were boney in his hands. Her skin clung to her hand. Her hand was boney and skinny and ugly. She didn't know what to say.

She looked in his eyes and didn't know what to say. Her eyes pleaded him. She had such painful eyes. She looked away. A healer came by Sarah checked her her mental machicine that check for mental differences. She looked shocked , the healer did. She looked at Jasper Black. She sighed and looked away. " Mr. Black May i talk to you in private?" She said gently to him and lead him over into a corner. she sighed and looked at Sarah. " Mrs. Cain. She has some Mental problems. She has some things wrong with her brain. She has a emotional unbalance. She has to be kept calm and relaxed. All the time until Abby is born, then it return to normal. So if she has been emotional, that is why. We will have to keep here for a few days to get food and minerals and nuterinets in her body. I am putting her on a special diet and you will make she sure she follows it Mr. Black." The healer said gently, leading him back to Sarah.

Sarah looked at Jasper. She didn't know what to say. She reached out to him. Her arms were so thin and fragile. Her ribs clung to her body. You could see her ribs. She was in a thin tank top and shorts. Her face was still sunken in and she looked like she was going to die or had eating disorder.

[[When the healer is speaking it is in red}}
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:21 am

Jasper stood holding her hand. He could feel the tears falling. He couldn't help but feel that this was all his fault. Her hand was so small compared to his. He stroked her fingers with his other hand. "I love you Sarah. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Never looking up, he continued to play with her fingers. He was so scared to look her in the eyes.

Finally Jasper looked up and met Sarah's pale blue eyes. They were always pale but now looked even paler. As Sarah looked away so did Jasper. There was so much that neither needed to say. They knew how each other was feeling. Just then a healer walked up to them and told Jasper she wanted to speak with him. He was very worried and scared to leave Sarah, "I will be right back. I promise." He picked up her hand again and kissed it. With a heavy sigh he laid it back on the bed.

Jasper followed the Healer toward a corner. He listened as she started to speak. Jasper nodded. This explained it all. Hoping that this would make things better. He was willing to do anything. "Yes mamam, I promise. I will take wonderful care of her. Better than any queen." He looked back at Sarah. "I have been so worried. Thank you for explaining." Jasper followed the healer back to the bed.

Sarah started to try and get up. Jasper rushed to her side. "No lay down. I am here no one will ever stop that." Jasper took Sarah into his arms. Carefully holding her very fragile and frail body close to his. This was the worst that he had ever seen anyone. Silent tears feel from Jasper's face as he buried it in her hair.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 am

Sarah looked at Jasper. She was in his arms. She was so tiny, and frail and fragile. She felt tears run down her back. She tried to turn around in his arms, but she couldn't. She looked into his eyes. She felt bad. She looked away. ' Jasper" She wished. Her voice was ruff and harsh and drained. She felt very unhappy.

Sarah didn't know what to say. She looked at him. She reached up and touched his face, with her skinny, bony hands. She didn't know what to say or do. She decided to say. " Please don't cry." She took a deep breathe. She had her oxygen mask. She didn't know what to else to say. She felt like it was her fault.
She continued to wonder why he was crying. She didn't know what to say or do. She felt happy. She took her oxygen mask off to speak. " Jasper, you can never lose me...." She said quickly then put her oxygen mask back on her face. She looked away again.

She felt very weak, drain. She touched her face. She felt her cheek bones poking through her face. She looked at Jasper, with her pleading pale, pale blue eyes. She didn't know what to sy or do. She moved out of his arms to look at him. She saw tears had stained his face. She touched it . His face was so healthy and plump. She looked away. She snuggled into her bed. She turned and looked at Jasper. She took her oxygen mask off to speak again. " How bad do I look?" She asked quickly and put her mask back on.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 am

Jasper sat holding her. He was scared to let go. Almost as if, if he did she would go poof. He felt Sarah trying to look at him. Clearing his throat. "Yes. baby." He finally pulled himself from her back. Brushing the tears from his face. He looked down till he met her eyes. "Sarah, are you ok?"

Jasper watched as Sarah tried to talk. He could see how much it took out of her to do it. "Ssshhh. Baby. You don't have to talk. There will be time for that later." Tracing her jaw line that was very pronounced now. "Its ok. Don't worry." Jasper looked up past her head. He realizes now how close he had been to losing her. Not to mention Abby. Could he have lived without Sarah? He knew that answer. No. There was no way he could live without her. He cradled Sarah's head back to his chest.

Jasper felt Sarah stir again. He helped as he could. She turned to face him. Slowly and faintly she traced his cheek. He relaxed his head in her hand slightly. Placing his hand over hers. Closing his eyes. He tried to memorize this moment. When he opened his eyes he was looking directly into her frail pale blue eyes. "You look beautiful. A little thinner than I like but beautiful still."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 am

Sarah knew she was not beautiful. She felt ugly. She looked away. She moved and laid down in the bed. She patted the spot next to her. She didn't know what to do. She looked away. She felt weak and like throwing up. She grabbed the trash can and puked into it. She laid back down on the bed. She was not well. A healer rushed over to Sarah and looked at Sarah. She put more calming liquid in her stomach. She calmed down and looked at Jasper.

Sarah looked at Jasper and didn't know what to do. She opened her mouth to talk but no words came out. She started to cough. She was coughing hard. She curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. Se was starving. She was really hungry. She looked at Jasper and didn't know what to do. She looked at Jasper, with her fragile and frail blue eyes. She traced her fingers across his cheek. She started to cry. She looked away. " Jasper, I am hungry." She said softly and looked away.

She grabbed his hand with her tiny, bony one. Her body was ridged and stiff and bony. She put his hand on her ribs and ran it upward so he could feel her ribs poking out of her ski. The lose of her 5 pounds was alot for her already thin body. She closed her eyes and stared to cry. She grabbed his hand with hers again and put it to her face. She leaned into it. " Jasper, I feel like i am dying." She whispered to him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 am

Jasper continued to look down at Sarah. Then she moved so she could lay down. Jasper stood so she could relax. He watched as she laid there and got sick again. He felt a knot in his stomach as she laid there still sick. Why wasn't it passing? Once the healer was done, he sat back on the bed with her. He ran his fingers through her hair as she laid there.

Jasper continued to look and stroke Sarah's hair. He could see that she was looking at him. But she wasn't saying anything. Finally he decided to say it. "Sarah, you don't have to say anything. I am here. Just relax." He felt her soft touch. This brought fresh tears. He had almost lost her. But she wasn't out of the woods yet. When she told him that she was hungry. A ping of hope started to fill him. "Really. Let me get a healer. They will give you some food." Jasper left her side for only a moment. Telling them that she was hungry.

Jasper sat with Sarah's hand in his. He kept his gaze on her face. Afraid to take it away. Scared that if he looked away she would go away. He felt her moving his hand to her face. Her words brought even more tears. "Sarah, you are not going to die. You are going to make it through. You can't leave me. Plus Abby needs you. I am here beside you. Pull the strength from me if you need to. But you are going to make it through this." Jasper said, kissing the top of her head. Tear fell like rain. He only hoped that these were not empty promises.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 am

Sarah looked at him and felt like dieing. She looked at him. A healer brought her some food. Her favorite food, Fruit. They set it in front of her. She looked away. She didn't know what to say. She looked away. She ate the food. She gobbled it down like a wildfire. She didn't know what to say. She smiled at thank you to Jasper. She didn't know what to do.

She was so sick and didn't know what to saw. She saw Jasper was crying. She caused him pain. She gave him sad eyes. She didn't know what else to say. She looked away. She reached up and touched his cheek. She was trying to say i love you. She leaned up and stroked his cheek, gently. She felt happy. She took off her oxygen mask and whispered ' I love you" too hi gently. She looked away.

She didn't know what else to do. She started to cry. She felt horrible. she didn't know what to say. She moved and lifted up her shirt and showed him her ribs. She looked at him and looked away ashamed. She didn't know what else to say. She put her shirt down. She looked and curled up in the bed and she felt useless. She sighed and she wasn't really hungry. She looked away. She looked at Jasper. She took off her oxygen mask and leaned up and kissed him gently. Then quickly pulled away and put her mask back on.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 am

Sarah's comment continued to sting inside his head. What if she was right? What if this was the end? He shook his head and told himself that he couldn't think like that. She would be ok. The Healers would see to that. When the fruit arrived he sat there and watched her eat. At least she was eating that was a wonderful thing. He was so happy to see her eating. This was a very good sign.

When she was done, he watched her lay there. He could see that she was trying to say something but didn't want to pressure her into saying anything. But just as he was about to say something, Sarah leaned forward and told him that she loved him too. This brought a small smile to his lips. But when she looked away the smile faded. He watched as she looked at her ribs. It was a very sad sight. He reached out to help pull her shirt down.

Jasper leaned forward to return the kiss that Sarah was giving him. She placed the mask back on. "Rest now baby. Everything will be ok. You don't have to worry I am not leaving. I love you and will be here until we leave." Slowly he started stroking her hair. Hoping that this would help her relax. "Don't try and strain by talking. Just relax."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top