Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 32 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Sarah's eyes filled with tears. She shook her head no. she looked away and moved away from Jasper. She looked down. She felt horrible. " No Jasper. i didn't not think about it. "She said softly. " I.."She stopped her speech and laid back down and turned her back to him. She buried her head in her hands. She just wants to be with Jasper. Thats all she wants. She doesn't want anything else. She felt herself starting to cry harder. She was over emotional. She looked down at her belly. She felt horrible.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 32 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Jasper reached out to hold Sarah. "Sarah. Its ok. Come here." He said as he got closer. "I wouldn't want them on anyone. Had I had a choice I wouldn't have made it. It is a lot worse then they make it out. But if you truely want to join them we will go back together. Just have no idea the punishment I will have for disappearing." Jasper said looking back at Sarah. He loved her so much. IT would kill him if the dark lord did anything to her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 pm

"Don't touch me." She said gently. She moved away from him. " I just want to be with you, that is all." She said lightly. She looked into his green eyes. She looked away quickly. She shivered that the thought of him getting hurt. She looked away. " Jasper.." She whispered. She felt horrible. She curled up under the blanket. She couldn't looked at him anymore. She thought the Dark lord might kill him. This made her cry even harder.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 pm

"Sarah." Jasper started when she pulled away from him. But that didn't make any of it any better. So he looked down at his hands. "I know you want to be together. And we will. I just want you to have the choice that I didn't. If that is what you want. We will do it. No matter which choice you make I am beside you. We will be together, no matter who or what." Jasper tried. Pushing a lot of her hair away so he could see face. Even though she had part of burried in the blanket.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

She looked at him with her tear streaked face. She gave him a weak smile. She felt better. She looked away. She felt horrible. " Jasper.." She said softly. She didn't know what to say or do. She looked away. She didn''t want to be touched or anything. " Go Home, please." She said softly. She looked at him with pleaded eyes. She curled up into a ball. She was sick and se didn't want to talk to anyone.

the nurse came over to check on Sarah. She check her face and IVs. She sighed and she checked her beat and Abby's heart beat. She sighed. She gave her a little bit of the orange liquid. It was to help her relax. She sighed. She handed Jasper the orange liquid. " you Can take her home now. just give her the orange liquid. It will help her relax and sleep and some of the purple liquid." The nurse said taking the IVs out of her arm.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Jasper watched Sarah pull away from him. Once again he had put his foot in his mouth. Finally he got up and took a seat in a nearby chair. Not knowing what else to do. Then the nurse came in. Sarah was being released. That was good news. At least she was doing better. Good enough to go home. Jasper reached down for the bag. He handed it to Sarah. "I brough you some clothes. I thought you might want to changed into something clean before going home." He told her shrugging a little. He stepped out so she could change. Waiting. Finally he asked without looking. "Are you ready?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Sarah smiled. She finally was going to leave this place. " Yea I am ready." She said gently. She put her hands on her stomach. She was really relaxed because of the orange calming liquid. She sighed and looked at Jasper. She smiled at Jasper. " I am sorry." She said lightly . She held out for Jasper to take. She flooed home. She smiled at her Apartment, which was quick messing. She sighed. She looked at at her telephone. She smiled. She really wanted to see Zoe. She needed to talk to her. She smiled again at Jasper. " I love you." She said gently. she looked into his green eyes
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Jasper took Sarah's hand and they left St. Mungo's. He was hoping this would be the last time she would have to be in here till Abby was born. Together they flooed home. "Welcome home baby." Jasper whisperd and he took the bag to the bedroom. Walking back out where she was. "I love you too." Jasper said looking into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes. The dreaded bag beside the front door caught his eyes. He hated the fact that he would be leaving again for 3 days.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Zoe bounced down the hallway toward Sarah and Jasper's appartment. Why hadn't see been by before now. There wasn't really a good reason. Stopping at the door she took a deep breath. Holding her draw book to her. She had a huge suprise for both Sarah and Jasper. The only problem was that she really hoped they would like it. If not she would have to come up with something else. Finally she knocked on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Sarah hoped the door and saw Zoe. " hey Zoe." She said hugging her best friend. She smiled and looked at Jasper. " Come in Zoe." She said opening the door so Zoe could come in. She smiled. " Welcome to our place." She said smiling at Zoe. She grabbed Zoe down to the completed Nursery. " What do you think?" She said smiling. She was happy here best friend was here. She sighed and looked into Zoe's eyes. " He is leaving again for 3 days." She said sighing. She hugged. side hugged, Zoe again. " How is life for you?" She asked her gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top