Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 am

((She is sitting on the edge of the tub, soaking her feet))

Sarah looked at Jasper. " I just hurt my feet that is all. No big deal. "She said lifting up her feet. her feet to show him. She looked away. She felt ashamed of herself. She looked down. They were bloodily and raw, and sore. She looked at him gently. She didn't know what to say or anything. She looked at Jasper then started to drain the water. She filled in up with fresh water, then she put her feet back in the water. She tried to get them to spot bleeding but they were slowly down.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 am

(Gotcha.)

Jasper looked at Sarah's feet. "Babe, what happened? That doesn't look good. Maybe we should get someone to heal those." He said looking at her feet. Jasper sat back with his back against the wall. This was his fault. He was putting her thourgh so much pain. How could he do this?
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 am

Sarah sighed gently. " baby, My Prince charming. My feet were swollen, the shoes were to tight, they rubbed and caused them to bleed. It isn't your fault. I knew i should be walking any where, but i didnt want to make you do it. Since you needed Sleep." She said babbling off. She looked at Jasper. She smiled. "jasper, Don't blame anything on yourself. We are going to have our child that we made out of love, and longing for each other." She said gently. "I can survive all the pain and hurt for this child." She said touching her stomach. She looked at him and smiled. She pulled her feet out of the tub. They were starting to heal. She felt happy. She used her wand and washed the tub, then filled it fulling and stripped down and got in. " Come take a bath with me"She said giving him the puppy dog eyes. Her body was already in the nice hot water.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 am

Jasper looked up at Sarah. How could she say all that? Some part of her had to blame him. After all if he hadn't have made love with her she wouldn't be pregant. When he saw that her feet were healing he began to feel better. He watched as she slowly got into the tub. A smile crept up to his face. He tried to hide it but he was a male looking at a beautful woman naked getting in a bath. Thought flew through his head. He shook it to try and clear some. "Sure if you want." He said starting to slowly pulling his sweats off
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:27 am

Sarah smiled and and felt happy. " Of Course I want you too." She said moving up, so he could crawl in behind her. Her bathtub was huge. It could fit like 5 people in it. So two was no problem. She leaned her back against his chest when he was in the tub. She felt happy. she looked at him, and kissed him. She looked into his eyes. She felt so happy. " jasper, I love you." She said gently and felt so happy. She looked at him. ' I want you in here with me, because it makes me feel better." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 am

Jasper sat down in the tub behind Sarah. He let his arms fall to either side of her. "Thats good. I wouldn't be any other place." He said smiling. He leaned over to kiss Sarah. "I love you too." Kissing her softly.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 am

Sarah kissed him gently and felt happy. She looked at him gently .She smiled and kissed him again. " I love you too Jasper." She said happy. She moved one of his hand to her belly. She looked at him. " Just Seven more months." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am

Jasper let out a deep sigh. He rested with his hand lightly on her stomach. "Its still so hard to believe. We have a little one in there." He told her with a smile. Jasper was so happy that words didn't describe it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:45 am

Sarah smiled gently and felt happy. She looked into his eyes. She felt overly happy. She looked at him gently. " just seven more month to get everything ready." She said gently. She looked at him and smiled. " i want a baby girl." She said gently. She kissed him gently and turned to look at him. She wrapped her arm around his neck. " I don't care. i don't think this was a mistake." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 am

"Are you positive? There isn't any part. No matter how small that regrets or is pissed at me for this." Jasper asked with his hands still on Sarah's belly. He knew how he felt but no how she felt. He didn't know if she was just putting on a happy face or if this was all how she truely felt. But he knew that he had to know before it got any further. "I am overjoyed but I want to know how you really feel. Don't worry about my feelings. Be honest." Jasper asked looking into her eyes.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top