Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 26 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Sarah laughed and smacked jasper in the arm playfully. " Zoe, Is my best friend, but i am sure she will not want to be around me when you go away from three days." She said laughing. She felt so happy. " i know we will get though this Jasper. I know we will." She said gently. She felt happy. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Jasper, If You want to be there, I will make sure you are there." She said gently. " Doesn't the potion you take stop the transformation?" She asked him gently, almost in a whisper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 26 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Jasper smiled a small smile. "Whether we want her here or not. I have a very strange feeling that she will be here. This is going to be a big for her too." Jasper sat down looked at Sarah. He knew that they would get through it all though. He thought on the potion for a moment. "Well, it takes care of the day before and the day after the full moon. With the potion. I have more control over those. But the actual day of the full moon is another story. No matter what, I have no control ove rthat day."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm

She nodded but didn't say anything and just started at Jasper. She sighed. She didn't know what to say. She just didn't say anything. She was afraid she might say something wrong and offend him. She jsut should there, quietly, and nodded. She moved away from Jasper. Her lips were in a tight line. She starred down at her belly. She sighed , a very heavy sigh. She didn't know what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm

"But it is ok. I will do all I can to be there. I will take all the potions I can get my hands on. If that will allow me to be with you when Abby is born." Jasper said walking toward Sarah. He reached out to give her a hug. But stopped hisself. Instead he leaned down and gave her a very passionate kiss.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Sarah smiled when he said he would anything to make sure he was here when Abby was born. She kissed him back with just as much passion. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself into him. She wanted to be close to him. She was getting happy. She was just happy. Abby decided of all moments to kick. This made her pull away from Jasper and laughed. " Abby doesn't want us to kiss right now. "She said laughing rubbing her belly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Jasper couldn't help but smile. He bent down till he was knealing. He reached out with both his hands. "Abby, darling. It is ok. I love you too." He told her kissing Sarah's belly. "I love you just as much as I love your mother."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Sarah could help but cry. It was so cute and magical. She smiled and grabbed Jasper's hands and helped him up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I love you Jasper. I love you so much." She said wrapping her arms around his waist and snuggled her fat body into him. She looked into his beautiful green eyes. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Jasper stood. With Sarah's arms around his waist. He was in heaven. Nothing would ever change this. Looking into Sarah's eyes. "I love you too. Don't ever forget that." He told her tapping the end of her nose with his forefinger.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Sarah giggled gently and felt happy. She looked at him and smiled. " I love you more." She said giggling playfully. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes. She felt happy. She looked down at her belly. she was getting larger every day. She was getting fatter and not really that pretty. People told her she had that pregnancy glow. She looked in the mirror and she had dark circles and she felt tired and she looked like crap. She put her hands on her back to support it. It started to hurt again. She started to rub her lower back.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Jasper moved Sarah's hands and started to rub her lower back. It was obvious that it was starting to hurt again. "You really do need to get off of your feet." He told her. Sarah spent to much time on them. "Come lets find someone on the TV to watch." Jasper said as he lead her down the hallway back the the living room.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top