Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 27 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Sarah nodded and smiled gently and eased herself into the couch, gently and softly. She sprawled out along it. She looked at Jasper. He was right. She really needed to stay off her feet, but it was so hard. It really hard. She loved to be doing something thoughout the day. She sighed and sat up. Her back hurt. She took of her shoes and started to rub them. Her whole body hurt like no other.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 27 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Jasper walked over to the movie cabinet looking for a movie. "Anything in particular?" He asked. Looking through the case. Finally finding one. It was one that was a comedy. "How about this?" Jasper asked holding up Wedding Crashers. He put the movie in and went to sit with Sarah. He sarted rubbing her back. In hopes that he could help her feel a little better.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

She really didn't care. She laid her head on his chest and sighed. She looked at Jasper. She felt happy. She snuggled into his arms. She was happy. She looked into his eyes then watched the screen. She laughed at the movie. She felt happy. She loved his movie. She didn't feel that good. She started to cough. " I don't feel so good, Jasper." She said lightly, rubbing her head. she had a headache. She started to rub her temples.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Jasper looked down at Sarah. "Have you ate anything?" He hadn't remember her eating anything. "Can I fix you somehting?" He looked at her. Jasper didn't know what to do so he sat looking at Sarah. He was worried. If only he knew what he could do to make her feel better.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 pm

She shook her head no. " I didn't eat anything." She said softly. She shook her head no. " Jasper you stay and enjoy the movie. I will get myself something. You don't need to wait on me" She said gently and was about to get up to go to the kitchen. She got up put she felt very light headed. She collapsed back onto the floor." I don't feel so well."She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Jasper rushed to her side. "Sarah. Are you ok? Come on babe talk to me." Finally she was able to say that she didn't feel good. Jasper picked her up and took her to bed. "Lay here I will fix you something to eat." As they headed to the bedroom he grabed a small bowl of fruit. Laying her down he handed her the bowl. "Here is something to munch on., while I fixed some supper." Jasper went into the kitchen to start supper.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Sarah looked at him and with a sorry look in her eyes. "Sorry jasper, you don't need to but if you want to then that is fine." She said munching on the fruit.She ate it all. She was still hungry. She looked around the room. She waited for Jasper to finish Supper. She hoped it was good. "Jasper, you don't need to take care of me. I can't take of myself.." She said until she got up and waddled up to the bathroom and puked her guts out. She passed out by the toilet.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Jasper started the chicken. He figured some basic baked chicken would be something Sarah could eat and it wouldn't really upset her stomach. He cooked some backed potatos to go along with the chicken. ONe it was all done he took it out so it could cool. Thats when he heard the sound of someone falling. Jasper ran into the bathroom to find Sarah on the floor. "Sarah, babe. Are you ok?" He slide till he was beside her. "Its ok baby I'm here."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Sarah opened her eyes to look at Jasper. " I don't feel good." She said gently.She snuggled into his arms. She looked at him with sad eyes. She felt horrible. She felt like she ruined everything. She smelled the chick and potatoes. It smelled so good. She looked at him. " it smells so good." She said lightly. sh closed her eyes and tried to breathe but it was hard. She knew it. She had the flu.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 pm

"Sarah, do I need to carry you to St. Mungo's? If so we can floo there now." Jasper asked with worry filled eyes.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top