Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 28 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 pm

She looked at him and shook her head no. She looked at him. " Can you carry me to the bed, and get my a small plate of the supper you cooked, and some medicine." She said softly. She felt bad. " Jasper you don't need to take care of me. You know yo don't have to." She said gently, and was about to cry. " i have to get better soon.. For Abby." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 28 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Jasper picked Sarah up and carried her back to bed. Tucking her in so that she was comfortable. He left the room only long enough to get her a plate of food and his too. He sat the tray in front of Sarah. "Here you go babe. And I don't mind it. You know that. If you need help I dont mind it. Let me." He told her kissing the top of her head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 pm

She started to eat the plate of food that was infront of her. She was happy. It was so good. She ate it gently. She felt happy. She finished it and tried to get up out of bed and walk to the kitchen, but sh had a feeling Jasper wouldn't let her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 am

"Oh no you don't young lady. Its the bed for you." Jasper said as he rushed to her side.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 am

She glared at Jasper and nodded. " Okay Sweetie." She said crawling back into bed and snuggled down and closed her eyes. She took her medicine and laid back down. She was trully happy. She closed her eyes and waited for to sleep to over take her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 am

After cleaning up the mess he made cooking dinner. Jasper went into the bathroom to clean hisself up a little. After his shower he put on his pjs again. Grabbing the bathroom trashcan as he walked out of the room. He sat it by Sarah. That way if she got sick in the middle of the night, she would have to try and make it to the bathroom. He snuggled into the bed. Kissing her once on the cheek. "Good night baby. I love you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 am

She turned to face hi and smiled . " I love you too." She said gently and softly an snuggled into him gently. She fell asleep after a few minutes. She woke up around 2 in the morning and threw up into the trash can. She continued to puke for the next 10 minutes. She felt like crap. She wiped her mouth and laid back down and then started to puke again. She wiped her mouth again. She laid back down and started to cry. Her thoart hurt and her back hurt so badly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am

Jasper woke with a start. "Sarah." He called. WHen he realized what was going on. He reached over to pull her hair out of ht eway. "Baby we really need to get you to a healer. Its either now or in the morning. I understand you being sick a little but not liek this." Jasper told her finally. He got up to throw on a hoodie.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 am

Sarah looked at him and put her arms out like a little kid when did when they wanted you pick them up. she nodded. " Now. "She said barely. her voice sounded Rare and horse. She did not look good either. All the color had drained from her face. She snuggled into his chest when she finally in his arms. " my back hurts." She said lightly. She closed her eyes and wanted Jasper to make her feel better.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:05 am

"Now it is." Jasper said as he reached for Sarah's robe. Handing it too her, she slipped it on. Jasper picked Sarah up and carried her to the fireplace. They travel to St. Mungo's. Stepping out of the fireplace Jasper looked around. "Hey I need some help here."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top