Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 29 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 am

She snuggled into Jasper's arms and was still coughing and her face was extremely pale and light. She was freezing. Her body was burning up. The doctor saw jasper and Sarah. He walked over to Sarah and Jasper and nodded. He took Sarah out of Jasper arms. He aid her on a bed. He put many IVs in her and poured Medicine down her thoart. He waved his wand and took her fever down. He continued to work on her. He covered her a blankets. "jasper. She will have to stay down her for a few days. She is extremely sick with a flu." He said lightly. "give her this after I have released her." He said handing Jasper a bottle of purple liquid. " It will help her fro getting sick later on during her pregnancy" he said lightly, patting Jasper's shoulder.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 29 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 am

Jasper sat in the chair. He felt horrible. Why didn't he bring her in earlier. "I am so sorry Sarah. I should have brough you in earlier. I have put both you and Abby at risk. How stupid could I be?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:27 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled a weak smile at him. " It's okay Jasper. i still love you. We are going to be fine." She said lightly and smiled again. she was starting to feel better, well a little bit better anyways. She felt happy. She closed her eyes gently. her breathing started to go back to normal and her color in her cheeks started to return. " Do you still love me?"She asked looking into his eyes. Did he still love her when she looked liked crap.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:32 am

"You know I love you. That was a very silly question." Jasper said as he went to her side. "I know we will be fine. But can't help but still feel like I should have known better. I should have gotten you here sooner. Looking better already though." He told her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 am

she laughed and nodded . "Well i know. I just like to hear it." She said gently and felt happy. She looked at him gently. " Thank you baby." She said gently and felt happier. She reached up to im. She wanted to held by him. She felt happy. " Hold me. " she said gently. She patted the spot on the bed next to her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 am

Jasper hopped up on the bed beside Sarah. Taking her into his arms. They laid there, together. and rested. "I love you more than anything."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 am

She smiled at those words she loved to hear. She continued to smile. " I love you more than anything more." She said giving him a small laugh. She felt happier. She sighed and rested her head on his chest and laced her fingers with his. " I love you " She said lightly and closed her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am

"Sleep angel sleep." Jasper whishpered as he rubbed her hair. She needed the rest. She really did. Laying back he rested his own head on the pillow.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 am

She did what Jasper wanted. She fell asleep in his arms like she did every night for last few months. She snuggled closed to him. She felt better. She was tired. She wanted to just sleep the days away. She didn't want Jasper to take care of her though.She was tired, depressed, hurting, sore. You name it. She had it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 am

After a few hours Jasper woke up. He was sore from sleeping in the very cramped bed. But he wouldn't more for nothing in the world. Trying his best not to wake Sarah, he moved till he could feel his legs again. Sarah shifted in her sleep, closer to him. This made him smile. He did love she she was this close. There was always a huge empty space whenever she wasn't around. Since he couldn't go back to sleep he laid their playing wtih Sarah's hair.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top