Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. She felt horrible. " i just get depressed sometimes. Its nothing you did. I promised." she said gently and moved away from him again. " She felt ashamed of herself. She looked at him. She got off of his lap. " Jasper, I am just thinking about everything. I wish i could be someone you deserve." she said softly. She had not taken her medicine today. She quickly dressed and when to the bathroom and took her pill, but that did not help. She sunken down on the ground. The door was locked and she was locked inside.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Jasper was so lost. What had happened? Why as she so depressed? He wished she would talk to him. He hoped that she was pulling away again. He couldn't take it now. Not even the smallest bit. After a few minutes and he didn't hear any noise coming from the bathroom he grabbed the fallen sheet and walked to the bathroom door. "Sarah are you ok?" He asked thru the door. He tried the knob but found it locked. "Sarah. Please. Let me in. Talk to me. Let me help." Jasper said. He laid his forhead on the door.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:03 am

Sarah heard Jasper talking to him. She opened the door and let him in. she wanted to cry and leave this place o badly. She looked at jasper then started to cry harder. She felt hopeless. " I have extreme Depression jasper." She said softly. She felt heart break on the spot. " If you want to leave you can. Most people leave anyways. "She said gently and looked down. " Thats why i tried to make you hate me jasper, because i love you so much and it hurts me you see me like this. "She said gently, crying harder.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 am

When Sarah finally opened the door Jasper looked at Sarah. She was crying so much. This wasn't what he wanted. They had just spent one of the most magical moments ever together. This wasn't how he wanted to remember it. He crossed the very small bathroom in just a few steps. He reached Sarah and grabbed her to his chest. "Sarah." He called but she seemed not to hear him. "Sarah. Look at me." He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 am

Sarah looked at him . "Sorry jasper. I ruin everything, don't I?" She said gently . She was waiting for him to dump her. She couldnt hurt him anymore. She felt so depressed. She really did. She looked at him. she looked down again, then back into his eyes. She felt so unhappy right now.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 am

Jasper reached up to cup her face in his hand. "If you think I am leaving you are mistaken. I am here to stay. No matter what. I am here to stay. What ever issues you had before we got together, we will deal with together. I am here no matter what. So push. Try I wont move." He told her. He had made up his mind and once that was done nothing could change it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled. He was her's and smiled. She got up and hugged him gently then pulled away. " Please go get dressed" he said softly. Her medicine wa taking affect now." My medicine is taking affect now" She said gently. She pushed jasper to get dressed. " Oh by the way go get yours things. You can move in with me if you want.' She said gently and walked into the kitchen. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 am

"But what if I dont want to get dressed now." Jasper said as he allowed Sarah to push him out of the bathroom. When she said soemthing about moving in he stopped in his tracks. He turned around. "You want me to move in?" Jasper wanted to make sure he had heard her right. He was so happy. This is prefect. "Are you sure?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:35 am

Sarah smiled and nodded. " ya, If you want. "She said gently and looked at him. She felt so happy. " I mean i just thought..." She said gently and looked at him . ' jasper, Just please get dressed. Or no Food" She said gently. She felt so happy. She started to make stir-fry. She looked at him. She felt happy. She looked at the clock and it was around 8:00 at night. She looked at jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:38 am

"Well if I must."Jasper said with a sigh. "I would just as much love to have a reinactment of a couple hours ago if it was me. But if we must . We can eat." He told her with a small kiss. He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. Jasper wouldn't get a shower now but would clean up a little at least. Then he got dressed again. As he walked out of her bathroom. He smelled food. "Uhm, food nice." He said walking up behind her. He wrapped his arm around her waist. "Do you want me to get my stuff now or later?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top