Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 am

Sarah grabbed his hand and pulled his hand and pulled into the bed and kissed him gently. She wrapped her arms around his nek and just looked into his eyes and smiled. She was sitting on his lap and felt happy. She snuggled into his chest. " I am sorry." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Jasper allowed Sarah to gently pull him onto the bed. Soon he found Sarah in his lap with her arms around his neck. He looked back into her eyes and smiled. He was so happy words could not express them. "Dont worry. Sarah. There is nothing to be sorry for." He whipsered into her ear.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Sarah smiled and she kissed him passionality. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck and gently moved her body loser to his. She slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, loosely. She felt happy and whole. She wanted him to touch her romanticly. She really was. She continued to kiss him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Jasper was a little suprised by the sudden turn of events. But he didn't let that stop him. He let her get closer to him than she was. As she wrapped her legs around his waist he brushed his hand up her leg. Slowly he brough the hand back to her back. Carassing everything in the path, but never breaking from the kiss. He kissed her deeper and with a little more pressure. A part of him was worried. How far would this go. He didn't know if he had it in him to stop again if things continued where they were headed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Sarah continued to kiss him gently and then she kissed him ake with more pressure and then slowly ran her hand up and down his abs. Feeling them with her finger tips. She was really enjoying this. she moved on her hands down his leg and slowly rubbed it and then brought it back to his abs. She started to lay down then pulled him on top of her. She broke the kiss for a second and gave him. ' I am ready if you are. " Look and the ' Don;t do this if you don't really love me' look also. She waited for him to kiss her or leave her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:59 pm

A shudder ran though Jazz's body. The feel of her touch on his abs and then on his leg was like electricity. Even through his clothes. But he loved it. He continued to kiss her with all that he could. He felt her pulling away but then realized that it wasn't that she was pulling away. That she was laying down. His breathe came in small gasps. He looked down at her. Did she realize how much he wanted to do this. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured." Jazz leaned himself down so that he had a hand on either side of Sarah. He wanted to make sure that she was sure. Slowly he picked up his left hand and with his finger traced down the line of her jaw. "Are you sure?" He whispered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Sarah looked at him and smiled. " Jasper, i am extermly Sure that i want to do this with you." She said gently. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She realized he probably wasn't a virgin. She felt herself also wanting this more than anything. She really did. she looked at Jasper and nodded. ' Just please be gently. I have never did this before. Please don't be disappointed in me" She said gently. She felt ashamed of herself for saying that but she did. She had to say it. She didn't know if he really loved her enough stay with her after this. What if she got pregnant. She was scared but she trusted him. She leaned up and kissed him again, deeper and more passionality to show him she was ready.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Jasper kissed Sarah back. Fully and completely. He wanted this more than she could ever know. But he was nervous. What if he did something wrong? After all this was new to him as well. Slowly he drew back to take another ragged breath. "I am new to this too. I hope I don't disappoint you either." He lowered his body on top of hers almost in a sort of pushup. He didn't want to rush. He wanted to enjoy and cherish every moment of this. Taking in another deep breath he wrapped his right arm around Sarah waist and held her close to his body. Staring deeply into her eyes. He was lost in them. Suddenly a smile crossed his lips.

In a sudden quick movement he rolled over pulling Sarah with him. Now he was on his back laying on the bed. Only his feet hanging off the edge. He had kicked his shoes off to the side earlier. He laid there with his button down shirt open halfway. Jasper kept Sarah held close to his chest. "I think I like this better." He said with a hint of laughter in his voice. Looking up into the eyes of his own personal Angel.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Sarah laughed and then smiled. She looked into Jasper eyes. She was ontop of him, well on his chest. She slowly kissed him again. She didn't know what to say or do, but she slowly but gently unbuttoned the rest of Jasper's shirt and slid it off his arms, still kissing him, then she rolled them back off so he was ontop of her. She liked it better this way She really did. She felt happy and at peace. she She continued to kiss him more and more passionately with each passing second. She wanted this more than anything. she was still fully clothed at the moment. She slowly re wrapped her legs around his legs. She slowly re wrapped her arms round hiss neck.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 pm

(not sure what your wearing)

Jasper shook his shirt off and slung it to the side. He could care less where it landed. Laying again on top of Sarah he smiled. "We will take this one step at a time. How does that sound? I think we both are really nervous." He said leaning down to kiss her. Slowly he found the bottom edge of her shirt and slide his hand up her back till he touched bare skin. It felt so soft almost like velevt. He let out a sigh and he caressed her skin with his hand.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top