Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Sarah gave a small gasp when he touched her bare skin under her shirt. She was still wearing her jeans and shirt from earlier. She was extermly happy at the moment. She really was. She continued to kiss him getly and softly. Her back slightly, but not alot, arched. She was enjoyed this. she was letting him know that. She felt at peace. She still was wrapped up in him, like she wanted to be. She felt happy. She rubbed his abs with her finger, gently drawing circles with her fingers and swirls on hi bare chest. She played with his six pack.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm

As Sarah continued to play with his abs, his breath started to come in short gasps. It took Jasper a while to be able to take a controlled breath. With one of his hands burried under Sarah he watched her fingers. He picked up his left hand and traced down her arm till he was at the edge of her sleave. "This isn't fair you know that right. You have more on than I do." A hint of laughter could be found in his voice. He contined to raise his hand till it was at her neck. He cupped her head in his hand. "Last chance. After this I am not sure I can stop." He said. Jasper wanted to make sure that she was postive before they continued.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper and nodded. " I want you to continue, Jasper. If you really love me, you would ahve no problem taking my virginity." Sarah said oh so softly and looked into Jasper's eyes with her sparkling blue ones. She felt safe and happy. She had happy thoughts running though her brain. She looked into his eyes and whispered in his ear" I am sure i don't want you to stop." She said gently and smirked at him gently. She was ready was she will ever be.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Jasper let a smile cross his face that he knew was evil. He lowered his face back to hers and kissed her with all he had. "I love you more than you realized. If you are sure, than I am." He said smiling.

(Ok. Well we know what happens next. But can't post is here Sad )
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm

(( I know . So this is after the "making love" Okay?))

Sarah was laying on Jasper's Bar chest. The blanket covered them up. He saw her in prefect fat body. She hated her body, but she was fully his now. She really was. She closed her eyes and started to listen his heart beat. She felt happy. She looked into Jasper's eyes. She felt happy. " i hope I wasn't that bad." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 pm

(Works for me.)

Jasper laid on Sarah's bed looking up at the ceiling. He felt Sarah stir beside him. He tightened his arm around her. She looked up into his eyes. "It was wonderful. To me at least and you?" He asked stroking her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " ya. I was magical. I just feel ashamed about my ugly body though. "She said gently and looked at jasper and blushed. She felt like showering. She really looked at him and moved away from him gently and laid on the other said of the bed and closed her eyes. She felt so sad all of a sudden. She closed her eyes and curled up into a ball.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

"Come here, baby. " Jasper said to Sarah as she withdrew from him. "I do not nor, will ever see anything ugly here. You are the most beutifulist person I have ever seen. I mean that. I love it. I love it so much it hurts." He told her trying to make her feel better. He was so happy to be with her. Nothing could intrupt this moment.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Sarah looked at him and gave him a small sad smile and shook her head no. ' Thanks." She said softly. She got depressed at random times. She wasn;t prefect. She felt like crying. She nuggled under her blanket and closed her eyes, gently. She started to cry silently to herself. She didn't know what to do. She love him so much it hurt. She wondered.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Sarah's actions were worrying Jasper. What had happened? What did he do wrong? Was she regreting what happened? He sat up in the bed with his knees bent up. He proped his head on his knees for a moment. Trying to think. He looked over at Sarah. A blanket had her covereed. He sat watching her for a while when he noticed that it seemed like she was crying. He rushed to her side. "Baby. What is wrong?" He asked pulling the blanket down so he could see her face. "What did I do? Why are you crying?" He pleaded with her as he pulled her into his lap.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top