One Big Happy Family - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 11 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 am

Eva heard the word brother and she rolled off of him. She didn’t move far away from him she just didn’t want him to be worried about someone coming in and finding him and her laying like that. It was completely different if she was just curled up to him. She was afraid of how he would react if someone came in and saw them laying in the bed together.

She laid there and started going to sleep as she laid her head back on his chest. Eva somewhere before fully nodding off she muttered something towards him. It vaguely sounded like she had said, “I love you.” She moved closer as she felt Ali Baba curl up against her
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 am

As she rolled off him, Tyler almost almost let out a whimper as she curled up beside him. "Me and my big mouth at times!" Tyler thought to himself. Although Tyler was a very warm person, he missed her body on his making him warm. Now he felt cold now, although he really wasn't.

Tyler's eyes widened at what she said. "She had to be talking to Ali Babba. "Tyler thought to himself. " I love you to Evy. " said Tyler softly in a sleepy voice. Laying his head softly on top of hers, he fell asleep right beside her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:32 am

That had been the first time in a long time that Eva had actually slept the entire night. She woke up in the morning and stretched, forgetting that Tyler was there and almost hitting him in the face. She jerked her hand back down and looked at him. He looks so peaceful when he’s sleeping. she thought to herself with a small smile. Eva was actually scared to move out of fear of waking him up but looking down she saw Ali Baba.

“Come here lovey.” She said picking up the snake, “You have to eat and get something to drink.” She said as she put him in his aquarium and ran down stairs to grab the rat that her brother would have gotten for her the day before off of the kitchen counter. As she ran, she wondered how much longer Tyler would be asleep. She wasn’t even sure what time it was. She hurriedly grabbed the rat and took it back upstairs, putting it in Ali Baba’s cage for him to start to devour and strangle like snakes do before grabbing a change of clothes and heading towards her bathroom at the other end of the room.

Walking in, she shut the door and removed her clothes turning on the water. It was fairly hot when she stepped in and she let the hot water run over her letting out a sigh. Eva quickly showered and changed before walking out of the bathroom toweling off her long dark hair looking at the bed.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:02 am

Tyler woke up shortly after Eva did and decided to apparate home to take a quick shower and get cleaned up. Apparating to his house, Tyler appeared with a pop in his bathroom. Going over to the shower he adjusted the water before taking his clothes off and stepping into the hot shower. Letting the hot water hit him for a few minutes, Tyler washed his hair before washing his body before getting out.

Dying himself off, Tyler gotten dressed and brushed his teeth before he looked down at his contacts debating weather to put them on or not. Not really in the mood to put them on, Tyler put his glasses back on before he apparated back to Eva's house. Seeing her out of the shower looking at her bed, he had a feeling that she was looking for him. " Looking for me?"Tyler asked her softly leaning against her door frame of her room smirking at her.

" Sorry if you were, I went home to take a shower and get cleaned up. " said Tyler softly. " I'm sorry if I worried you, I thought I'll be back before you gotten out, "said Tyler softly but honestly. His hair was still wet from his shower, but he didn't care how his hair looked as long as he didn't worry her. He was wearing a dark blue Polo Shirt with red stripes on it with faded blue jeans and his blue jeans jacket over it. It was the first time that he didn't wear something black around her like he normally does.

Ty look
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:33 am

Eva quickly noticed that her bed was empty as she pulled the towel off of her head, drying off the ends as she heard him talking. Her head moved to the doorway to see Tyler leaning against it. She bit her lip nervously. She they had literally both just gotten out of the shower and gotten ready for the day. Only thing that she had yet to do was dry and straighten her hair. She grabbed the brush out off of her dresser and threw the towel back into the bathroom and looked at him.

She knew with him still being there that she wouldn’t get the chance to straighten it and resigned herself to letting her hair get curly for the day. It wasn’t like he wouldn’t ever see it. The tank top she was wearing was white and showed off just how tan her skin really was. “Not really.” She said with a smile, “I mean I literally just out of the shower. I actually thought you were still asleep.”

Eva moved over to the aquarium after she finished brushing her hair to check on Ali Baba. “Oh yeah he’s hungry.” She said watching him start to choke the life out of the rat. She turned back to Tyler, “So what you wanting to do today?” she asked curiously.

Eva's Look
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Tyler nodded and smiled. " Ok, I didn't know if you were looking for me. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " You know your hair looks nice when it's curly. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler didn't put anything in his hair to style or anything, he just came right back over. Although in all honesty, he felt kinda weird wearing what he was wearing, he didn't know why though.

"Oh crap! We're going to go down something today? I better get changed into better clothes!"said Tyler jokingly. " Although I don't know what we're going to do today, what do you want to do? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I was going to go to the mall today and get some new shirts and stuff, I can do that later if you don't want to do that. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't know, I thought seeing how you were a girl you'll like shopping and stuff. " said Tyler shrugging.

" Maybe afterwards we can go see a movie or something together. "said Tyler softly. " Be kind of nice to see a movie I haven't seen. "said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Eva found herself blushing as he told her he liked her hair when it was curly. She had usually made an effort to straighten it lately out of the fact that it was so hard to manage. To Eva it was just easier to either straighten her hair and pull it up in a ponytail if it got in her way or bothered her. Curly hair was a lot of work and she was grateful that it wasn’t curlier.

His joke about changing made Eva bust out laughing. “I hadn’t really thought about what we were going to do.” She replied, “I kinda just thought we could do whatever you wanted. If not you can go and do what you need to do and I’ll just stay here and chill.” He had mentioned shopping. She laughed, “I’ve honestly never really been big into shopping actually.” She admitted.

Eva wasn’t a typical girl. She was very laid back and she really didn’t care too much for shopping like most girls her age. She cared about taking pictures and making music. She didn’t need the superficial feeling of trying to look good. She knew she was pretty and she didn’t need anyone to tell her, but she was also humble about it.

“I mean I can probably find a new outfit for when we’re in America or something.” She added quickly. She really didn’t want to be left by herself and she wanted to hang out with Tyler more. “I’d actually love to go see a movie. I can’t remember the last time I got to go see a movie. It was probably last summer truthfully.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Tyler shrugged. " I don't mind, I just to get some shirts for the trip. "said Tyler honestly. " Although I have clothes, I'm getting to small for them!"said Tyler honestly. " Although I could probably do a charm on some of them to make them fit me. " said Tyler softly. " Wow... that's the first! Well at least I don't have to spend hours in the mall with you!"said Tyler jokingly before chuckling.

Tyler hated shopping, he only did it when he had to which was what he needed to do. Of course his clothes may seem stylish and as some girls say 'sexy' on him it was because Katie helped him pick them out. Although Tyler was starting to become better in his fashion choosing. Although he wasn't stupid when it came to him picking what to wear. Although Tyler just put on what he thought looked good on him.

Tyler wasn't one of those boys who cared about nothing but his looks, no Tyler was douche but not that bad! Tyler was into music and drawing things, as weird as it seemed. Tyler didn't look to care for any of that, but it was just a image he had to him. He known as a bad boy who didn't care about anyone but himself.

Tyler smiled, "I honestly don't know when the last time that I seen a movie. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I would say last summer maybe. " said Tyler honestly. " I really didn't get out alot that much before I met you. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I was a bit of a loner in all honesty. "said Tyler honestly before looking down at his feet.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am

“You have clothes?” she asked sarcastically, “I mean I thought you were standing in my doorway completely naked.” She laughed a little at her own comment and then laughed harder as he said that it was a first because he wouldn’t have to spend all day in the mall. “I’d rather spend time in a music store.” She added, “Just a warning if you want to be somewhere with me all day take me to one of those.”

Eva was like Tyler, she wasn’t really too fond of shopping. She had a great fashion sense. Somewhere she felt like that was hereditary since her mother and sister had it too. She was generally sent on her own when they went shopping and she was always done before they were and stuck waiting while they spent the day trying on every possible thing they thought might look good on them.

“My mum forces me to go with her and Bianca when I’m home from school.” She explained. “So I end up standing there looking bored when I’m done getting what I need and they are still looking. I don’t think that I’ve ever been shopping with anyone but them actually.”

Eva laughed. Some of the things she wore most parents wouldn’t let their children out of the house in, but Eva’s mother wasn’t picky like that so long as she was mostly covered up and didn’t look like a complete and total harlot as her grandmother would say.

“You didn’t?” she asked looking at him in mock shock as her hand went to her chest. “Be still my little beating black heart! Tyler Lockwood a loner. And with that bad boy image too?!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 am

Tyler rolled her eyes playfully at her. " Yes I have clothes, but if you insist on me being naked, ok!"said Tyler jokingly as he lifted up his shirt as if he was going to take it off. " Ooh... nice, then you don't have to drag me out of one then!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " I can spend all day in a music store, I actually did when my sister went shopping!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " If you ever had to drag me out of a store, the music store would be the one. " said Tyler before chuckling once again.

Tyler was never into fashion much, but some how he always managed to look good. Luckily Tyler had a good sense in fashion, Katie helped him quite alot with that. When Tyler went shopping with his sister or Katie, he sometimes had to carry their bags around the place as they added more bags for him to carry. By the end of the day, his feet and arms hurt so bad he had to take a hot bath to relax.

" I'm forced to go with Katie and my sister, it's a nightmare!"said Tyler honestly. " If you ever went shopping with Katie, you'll know!"said Tyler shaking his head before chuckling. " I'm at the bloody mall all day, I mean honestly how can you be at the mall all day?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.

Tyler chuckled and nodded. " Hey! I said a bit, that doesn't mean that I was always a loner. " said Tyler simply. " I was usually in detention so much that I just became one!"said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top