One Big Happy Family - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 13 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 am

Eva found herself laughing as she kissed him back. If he had died and gone to heaven she would hate to see what would happen if she took him to the garage that they had. Her dad loved to work on older cars and restore them. She was very amused at how much he seemed to like that fact about her. “Well I may be a girly girl of sorts but I like my cars.” She replied with a smile. “That’s one of the one cars my parents will never get me actually. Michael has let me drive it once. I thought I was going to die! It was so fast!” she laughed a little harder.

“The only thing I don’t really like about them is the fact that you can only have one person riding with you.” She pointed out. “And even then its rather cramped because they are so small.” She was surprised if his mother hated fast cars so much why she would have gotten this one for him. It didn’t make any sense to her, but she wasn’t going to question it. From the way he talked about his mother she could tell she did just about anything to make her children happy.

“I guess if it’s one of your favorites then it’s out of the question for me to ask to drive it.” She commented jokingly. As much as she really wanted to drive the car, and lets face it, she wanted to drive the car about as bad as she wanted to continue to hang out with Tyler, she just knew it probably wouldn’t happen. “I hope so!” she added as they made their way down the street. It wasn’t long before they arrived where they were headed and Eva stepped out smiling at him, “Oh look at you.” She joked, “Aren’t you just the perfect gentleman?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 am

Tyler laughed before nodding his head in agreement with her. " Oh yeah, that's one of the reasons why I didn't get it because I was to tall for it! "said Tyler honestly. " I had to scoot the seat all the way back to test drive it! "said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " I love them and I wanted one, good thing my mum said no and let me get this one. " said Tyler honestly. " Although my mum hates fast cars, I think she got me this to make me happy and it was one of my favorite cars. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler chuckled and shook his head. " I might let you drive it on a open road, but in town no. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler could tell that she really wanted to drive it, so he gave into her. " Ok...you can drive it, but once I take her on a empty road! " said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Pff. ..I'm always a gentleman. " said Tyler smirking at her. " Ok. ..that's a lie, but I always made up for being a douche to you! "said Tyler softly but honestly. It was true, he made it up to her and now she was his girlfriend.

Leading them into the cafe the bell tinkle above their heads as they walked in. Taking his normal spot in the booth by the window he looked at Eva and smiled. " Order what you like, everything is good here! "said Tyler honestly. As a lady in her late 40's came towards them, Tyler smiled at her. " Hey Helen! "said Tyler softly as he stood up and hugged her as she looked at Eva. " So this is the girl you wouldn't shut up about huh? "Helen asked him as Tyler blushed and nodded. " Yeah this is Eva Helen, Eva Helen. " said Tyler softly.

" She's good friends with my mum, they went to school together. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Nice to meet you dear, Ty here told me and his mum so much about you! "said Helen as Tyler groaned. " Gee Helen you're worse than mum is at times! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Oh hush Ty, we know that you're a huge teddy bear you want the same as always pancakes with hot chocolate? "she asked as Tyler nodded, "What about you Evy? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm

She laughed at how Tyler said he was too tall for the car. Her brother was too, but that didn't stop him from driving it. He actually spent more time with the top down because his head hit the roof of the car."Michael wouldn't give his up for anything." She said laugjing.

Eva's eyes went wide in excitement and surprise as he said that she could drive the car. "Really?!" She asked with a giant smile on her face. "I can't believe you are actually going to let me drive this!" Eva leaned over and kissed him on the cheek as they made their way down the road. She watched the scenery go by fast as they drove.

She got out of the car and held his hand as they entered the café. Eva felt slightly awkward as a woman walked up to them and started speaking of how Tyler would not stop talking about her. Her face turned red as she forced a smile on her face. "I'm Eva." She said to the woman polietly. She knew his mother would probably be getting on to him for Eva not meeting her first, but she also knew he would never hear the end of it. She laughed a little as Tyler asked what she wated. "I think I want some French toast."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Tyler chuckled and nodded.  " Yes, I'm going to let you drive after we eat. "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Well...you're my girlfriend,  so what's mine is yours as well. " said Tyler honestly.   He meant what he said, if they were going to be married, they had to learn to share things. Besides he didn't mind letting Eva drive his car, he thought it was hot that Eva liked and knew about fast cars.

As Helen wrote down the order and walked off Tyler groaned.  " Oh man,  I'm never going to hear the end of it from mum!"said Tyler softly as he ran his hands through his hair.  " She's going to tell mum, I know she is! "said Tyler honestly before shaking his head and sighing.   " God I can hear it now,  'Tyler Riker Lockwood,  why didn't I get to meet her first?  I'm your mother! "said Tyler trying to sound like his mother.   " Oh well,  I'll deal with it later. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:48 pm

“But unlike you, I don’t own an amazingly fast car that could get me in serious trouble.” She replied still in surprise. She couldn’t help but to be surprised by it. She knew how much those cars cost without anyone having to tell her. Eva was by no means stupid when it came to something so mundane as cars. She had always placed herself in the garage with her dad when he was working on his car. She felt that she needed to know how to do such an activity if she were to ever live on her own. Sometimes magic just did not have its use and she understood that.

She sat down with Tyler at the nearest table and laughed, “Well we could have went somewhere else Ty.” She replied raising an eyebrow. “I mean it’s not like you couldn’t have seen that coming. She is your mum’s best friend isn’t she?” She thought it was weird that he would take her somewhere where he would be lectured later for, for his mum’s friend meeting her first. She in fact didn’t want to think about meeting his mother. She was still too nervous about that. She also didn’t like being thrown into meeting people, but she didn’t want to let Tyler know that.

Eva ran her hand through her hair, pulling out some of the tangles from riding with the top down. She kept a hair tie on her wrist and looked at Tyler pulling her hair up as she laughed. Her brother imitated their mother all the time and she found it amusing. “Michael does that.” She said laughing. “Mum caught him once, it was pretty funny.” She looked around, “I really hope your mum isn’t here too. I don’t think I could stand to meet her just yet.” She admitted quietly.

Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:56 am

Tyler shrugged. " Yeah we could of, but this is my favorite place to eat for breakfast. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't care anymore, she may be my mum best friend but that doesn't stop me from coming here. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler could tell that she was uncomfortable after she met Helen. " I'm sorry we shouldn't had came here. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't want this to be anymore awkward then it already is for you. " said Tyler shonestly.

" My mum never has caught me yet, but I always do it when I'm away from her. " said Tyler simply. " My mum isn't here, so you don't have to worry about that. " said Tyler softly but honestly. As there food came, Tyler thanked Helen before he dived into his pancakes. Pancakes were Tyler's favorite breakfast food, he had them almost every morning. "I know this sounds lame, but pancakes are my favorite breakfast food my mum used to make them all the time when I was little. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

After a few minutes of being in silence, Tyler finished his pancakes and his hot chocolate. " When you're ready we'll leave." said Tyler softly but honestly. Sitting back in the booth, a song came on as Tyler started singing it to himself. It was counting stars by a muggle band called one republic.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:08 am

“No, it’s fine.” She replied quietly. “I’m just not used to meeting people all the time.” She really hadn’t been used to people knowing about her before they met her either. Unless it was family; that had always been the exception. Well she and Tyler were soon enough about to be a family so she knew she would have to get used to it. “Just not used to people already knowing who I am before I meet them I guess. It’s a little weird to me.”

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh. “Well I think we all do it honestly.” She referred to mimicking their mothers, “Although when we do it, we have to speak in Italian because our mother doesn’t believe in lecturing us in English.” She explained with a laugh as she watched Tyler start to devour his pancakes. She took a bite of her French toast. It was delicious. “I like waffles better actually.” She admitted with a smile. “Every Christmas when we were growing up my mum would make us waffles for breakfast and make homemade whipped cream with maple syrup in it to put on top of them. It was so good.”

Eva finished shortly after Tyler did, “I can play that song on the guitar.” She said listening to him sing it. “I’m ready whenever you are by the way.” She added with a small smile. She loved songs by muggle bands just as much as she loved the music from the wizarding world. She had to admit that she had more muggle music than anything.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 am

Tyler chuckled. " I can play on my guitar as well, it's not that hard to play. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler loved muggle music, besides writing and playing Tyler listened to music to calm himself down. Alot of muggle bands inspired him to write up his own songs. If Tyler wouldn't have made it as a Auror he wanted to become a pop/rock star. It was his dream ever since he was little, he dreamed of rocking a huge crowd and million of people knowing his name.

Tyler nodded and gotten up taking the ticket, he quickly paid before he put his sunglasses on before walking outside. Unlocking his car, he looked at Eva and smirked. " Get in we'll go driving before I let you drive it!"said Tyler smiling at her. Seeing her get in and put her seat belt on, Tyler done the same thing before starting the car. Pulling out of the parking lot, Tyler drove down the road before he smirked to himself knowing that they were now heading towards the country side of London. As no one was around them, Tyler sped up as the wind blew through his blond hair.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 am

Eva followed Tyler outside after he had paid for their food. She still found it weird for someone to be paying for her to eat. It wasn’t like she couldn’t have done it herself. It was just slightly weird for her. She knew it would take some time getting used to, but she didn’t know if she would ever be used someone spending their money on her that wasn’t her own parents. Inwardly she laughed at how foolish she sounded even to herself.

She got in the car and put on her seatbelt laughing. “I still can’t believe that you are actually going to let me drive this thing.” Eva said in almost disbelief. She smiled brightly for once. She looked at Tyler, her grin wide on her face. She knew if she had a car like this one that she would have probably never let anyone touch it, let alone drive it. Eva couldn’t help but to laugh as the wind threw her hair behind her.

She looked at Tyler and smiled, “Don’t forget you do have to go get some shirts.” Eva said with a smile, “And I’m sure I need an extra pair of shorts or something for the trip.” Eva hated shopping, but she had a feeling that Tyler was only trying to postpone getting them to the mall.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Tyler groaned as she told him that he needed to get some shirts from the mall.  " Ugh. .. don't remind me. " said Tyler rolling his eyes playfully at her.  Pulling over,  he parked the car before smiling at her.   " Here you go,   please be careful with her! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Taking his seat belt off,  he gotten out of the driver seat as he chuckled as Eva gotten out and ran to the drivers seat.

" Seeing that Eva couldn't reach the steering wheel due to the seat being to far back he chuckled.  " You might to scoot the seat seat up some. " said Tyler softly but honestly as he put his seat belt on.   " Well... what are you waiting for? Drive! "said Tyler smiling at her.   Tyler never let anyone drive his car,  but here he was letting her drive his car!   " I must really like you,   I never let anyone drive my car! "said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top