One Big Happy Family - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 14 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 am

“Someone has to.” She replied with a smile. “And I think the only reason you’re letting me drive is to postpone the inevitable.” She added as he pulled over. Eva took her seatbelt off and jumped up out of the car and hurried over to the driver’s seat. She ignored his chuckle as she got into the driver’s seat and quickly put on her seat belt.

Tyler was so much taller than she was that her feet couldn’t even reach the pedals of the car. “I know.” She said slightly annoyed, “I’m just trying to find the thing to adjust it first.” She said as she found the button that moved the seat forward to where she could comfortably reach the pedals and she looked over at Tyler and smiled, “You ready?” She asked with a bright smile.

“I guess I’m just special.” She said with a smirk as she floored the gas pedal, effectively taking off on the road. “My dad used to let me drive when we were in Italy.” She explained with a smile. She had been told never to tell her mother, because she would worry too much, but Eva was the child that really appreciated the vehicles and the how fast they could take her. She looked a little nervous, but it was only because she knew if anything happened to his car Tyler would be extremely angry with her. Not that she could blame him, after all it was an amazing car.

“So why did you decide to let me drive it anyway?” she asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 am

Tyler looked at her in a mock hurt expression. " Why Evy, I'm hurt, can't I be a good boyfriend and let his girlfriend drive his car? "Tyler asked her smirking. " But I hate shopping, I try to avoid it as much as possible. "said Tyler honestly. " Although I'm not going to lie if I didn't say that I didn't have a favorite store. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " It's where I get most of my clothes. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler chuckled watching her trying to find the button to adjust the seat. " I see that you found it! "said Tyler smirking at her as she finally grabbed the steering wheel. Tyler nodded. " Yup. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Seeing her floor the gas petal as the car sped up Tyler chuckled. " Like how she drives? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Drives damn good compared to other cars I've drove. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Yes you're special, to me you are. " said Tyler smiling at her. " I use to drive my dad Impala that we fixed up, it was so much fun driving it! "said Tyler honestly. " It drove my mum mad when we drove it! "said Tyler chuckling at the memory.

Tyler shrugged at her question. " I honestly don't know, I guess a part of me trusts you and the liking you could have a lot to do with it! "said Tyler honestly before smirking at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:56 pm

“You could be a good boyfriend,” Eva said laughing, “But we both know that you’re only letting me drive because you don’t want to go shopping.” Even Eva could tell he was putting it off. She couldn’t think of anyone that would let someone drive their most prized vehicle for any other reason. Sure, she was sure that part of him was doing it to see her happy, but she was also realistic with it. He just didn’t want to go shopping.

“Eh, it drives alright.” She said smiling a little. She had been used to being in much sleeker sports cars growing up. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the car, in fact she loved it, but she had also gotten rather spoiled by her family with the kind of cars she was allowed in growing up.

“I have a cousin who races and my mum about flipped when they put me in his race car.” She said laughing. “I’ve never been in anything so fast in my entire life! It was fun!” she missed being able to do crazy things like that. She had started to realize how safe she had let herself become. Comfortability was not something she prided herself in. However for Eva, everything having its own place was something that drove her to insanity at times.

“I would hope you trust me.” She replied as she pulled the car over after driving for a few minutes. She put the car in park and looked at him.  “I mean after all, we are kind stuck together forever. You aren’t going to get rid of me that easily.” Eva leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, smiling brightly up at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:57 am

Tyler chuckled. " But I thought I was already that! "said Tyler pouting and crossing his arms. " Ok maybe I am, but I'm a guy we really don't do shopping! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " But you can't admit that you're not having fun! "said Tyler softly before smirking at her. " Come on, this is more fun than walking around the bloody mall!"said Tyler honestly. " But if you insist on going, we'll go! "said Tyler softly.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " You're just spoiled, you drove sports cars growing up probably! "said Tyler honestly. " But if it doesn't drive good, you could always pull over! "said Tyler before smirking at her.

Tyler laughed. " I never been in a race car, but I been to a couple of races which was awesome! "said Tyler honestly. " I guess I got my love of cars from my dad. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Just wish that he didn't leave us the way he did. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Although he said that he hated his father, he honestly missed him terribly and wished his parents would get back together. He missed his dad and his twin brothers, he was rather closed to them and it tore him apart when they left.

Tyler chuckled. "Why wouldn't you think that I wouldn't trust you? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Wow. ..I completely forgot! "said Tyler jokingly before smirking at her. " Believe me, you're not going to get rid of me either! "said Tyler smiling at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27 am

“It is, I’ll admit that, but I won’t admit that I haven’t driven faster cars.” She said laughing, “I mean how many people do you know that have had a chance to drive a race car? I might have been spoiled but I can’t help it’s because I’m the baby of my family! What’s your excuse?”

She cut the car off and looked at him. She knew just like he knew realistically that his parents getting back together was never going to happen. She had seen it happen to one of her cousin’s parents and her cousin had spent several years until they had realized that their parents were just never going to get back together. But she also knew that most of her family didn’t talk to her cousin’s parents. Divorce was extremely frowned upon in her family.

It also terrified Eva to think that she could possibly end up like that. Part of her had never wanted to get married for that reason. If things didn’t work out she didn’t want to look like a complete and total failure to her family. All she would have to do now was to grin and bare it. At least Tyler and her got along for the most part.

“Well I think we should still head to the mall and I think you should drive since I really have no clue where we are in all honesty.” She said as she got out and walked over to the passenger side of the car. “And we better go a head and get it over with.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 am

Tyler looked at her and laughed. " Not many, but some people wouldn't be caught dead in a race car! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'm the oldest so I gotten everything before everyone else did, plus I'm a mama's boy!"said Tyler. "I get basically what I want from my mum. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler knew that his parents would never get back together, they were better apart than together. Tyler was scared of ending up like his parents, he was scared of that due him and Eva fighting that they did. He was glad him and Eva gotten along mostly and had a lot in common. Maybe the ministry didn't make a mistake in pairing them, they were so much alike that it was scary.

" Ugh. ..fine, but only because I like you to much to say no to you! "said Tyler honestly. " Luckily I know where we, dang it I shouldn't had said that! "said Tyler cursing to himself. Tyler gotten in the drivers and winced at how close it was to the steering wheel. " Damn you're short and tiny! "said Tyler as he adjusted the seat back to his height. Putting his seat belt kn and starting the car, he put in drive before he turned around.

Driving down the road at top speed, he slowed down to the speed limit as they reached in town. After a few minutes, Tyler drove into the mall parking lot looking for a parking spot as he spotted one. Parking the car, he pushed the button as the top came up. Turning off the car, he looked at Eva and groaned. " Oh goodie, we're in the parking lot of hell "said Tyler smiling a sickly sweet smile.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am

“And you will never be allowed to live that down.” She said with a smirk. She had even heard from Katie about what a mama’s boy Tyler was, but part of her didn’t want to believe it until she had seen it for herself. He just hadn’t seen her around her father yet. She had her father wrapped around her fingers and knew she could pretty much get away with murder if it came down to him.

“Oh?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “You could have told me because I haven’t the slightest clue as to where we are. Directions can be a nice thing sometimes.” She couldn’t help but laugh at him cursing himself and her comment. She had been fairly lost, which made it a difficult time for her since she had been the one driving. “Sorry I’m such a pint sized midget. I’ll have to work on that.” She smirked at him. She knew good and well she probably wouldn’t get any taller, but it didn’t hurt to hope. She hated being as short as she was, but she didn’t want to be as tall as Tyler was either.

“It can’t be that horrible.” She said looking at him in all honesty. “Hell wouldn’t even give you ice water if you asked nicely. At least here you can buy it.” Eva got out the car and started to walk inside with Tyler. “At least its fairly nice out today.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 am

Tyler groaned and rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Ugh..I know, but I don't care I'm proud to be a mama's boy! " said Tyler softly but honestly. " From what I heard, you're very much a daddy's girl. " said Tyler smirking at her. " My sister was, she couldn't do no wrong in my father's eyes. " said Tyler chuckling at the memories. "It was always us boys who gotten into trouble while Serena laughed at us!"said Tyler honestly.

" Dang it me and my big mouth at times! "said sighing to himself in defeat. Tyler laughed. " Hey at least you're not a giant like me, I'm already six feet tall. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " But I like how short you are, it's cute how you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss me. " said Tyler softly before smiling at her. " I like you the way you are, I wouldn't change anything about you. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " True, but this might as well be close to it!"said Tyler as he intertwined hands with her and headed towards the building. Once inside, the noise made Tyler winced. " Why are malls always so damn bloody noisy? "Tyler asked her annoyed.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:46 am

“Because they are always full of people.” She replied looking at him. “Trust me I don’t like people either, especially in crowded places.” She gripped hold of his hand tighter. Eva absolutely hated crowds with a passion and the mall seemed to be fairly busy today as they moved inside the building. She took in a deep breath as they moved through the crowds people pushing past them.

Eva tensed up as a group of people ran into her, causing her to push into Tyler. “Sorry.” She said looking at him. She had never been in the mall when it was this busy. Her mother had done her best to keep her out of malls a good bit since she knew that Eva hated crowds of people. Eva realized that it was something that she would have to deal with in life so she might as well just get this over and done with. “Where is the store at that you wanted to go to?” she asked curiously looking up at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Tyler caught her in his arms as she was pushed into him. " It's ok, it wasn't your fault. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I guess I'm used to the crowd, I just don't like the noise. " said Tyler honestly. " You see why I hate going to the mall?"Tyler asked her softly. As sone one short ran into him Tyler busted out laughing as the boy looked at him scared before running away. " That's the fun thing about being tall!"said Tyler smirking before laughing again.

" Don't laugh when I tell you this, but Hollister's it's my favorite store. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I like said, it's where I get ninety percent of my clothes. " said Tyler honestly. " You could probably tell by the Hollister logo on my shirts, I tons of Hollister's hoodies."said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " I didn't even have to tell Katie my favorite store, she knew by looking at my shirts and hoodies! "said Tyler chuckling.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top