One Big Happy Family - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 12 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:43 am

Eva bit his lip as he jokingly acted like he was going to take his shirt off. She could see his stomach and it was in all honesty, really really hot. She moved up to him and laughed, “I guess then we’ll both be stuck in one forever then if we go in without someone to drag us out!” she pressed herself against him. “So I don’t think it’ll be a good idea for us to go into a music store alone together.”

At this point I’m not sure if it’s a good idea for you to be alone with him at all. she thought to herself. She could still feel her hormones raging from the night before and it didn’t help that she had woken up with her head on his chest and her leg thrown over his. She laughed as he talked about how much of a nightmare it was to go shopping with Katie and his sister. She couldn’t even imagine.

“Try going shopping in one of the fashion capitols of the world every time someone needs a new shirt.” She replied with a laugh, “Because my mum doesn’t do mall shopping. It’s straight to my grandparents for at least a weekend so she can take a trip to Milan for her clothes. If I see a Prada store in my near future it might just be too soon.” She added with a laugh.

“When do you want to leave you horrible, horrible loner?” she asked jokingly. “Well now I guess you know how I feel. I’ve gotten into detention so many times it’s a wonder that I still have friends at all.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 am

Seeing her biting her lip after what he done, Tyler couldn't help not to feel a bit turned on by it. Tyler laughed. " Yeah if we go in there, we'll have to call Katie to drag us out!"said Tyler honestly before laughing again. " Mmm...perhaps maybe not. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Unless you want to stay the night there!"said Tyler jokingly.

Feeling her against him, Tyler swallowed hard trying the urge not to throw her on the bed and kiss her senseless. It didn't help how they woke up together. Although he honestly wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning. Tyler laughed along with her due to her making him laugh. Her laugh always made her laugh along with her it was contagious.

Tyler laughed. " Wow. ... I thought Katie and Serena were bad!"said Tyler honestly. " I honestly don't think that I can handle that!"said Tyler softly but honestly before chuckling. "Wow... makes me wonder what it'll be like when you go wedding dress shopping!"said Tyler honestly. "I'm honestly scared to find out, and I feel so bad for you!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

" When ever you're ready!"said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips. " You want to eat here before we leave or you want to grab a bite while we're lit?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:20 am

“I don’t think I would want to call someone to come get us out of there.” She replied. “I mean we could jam all night in there. Be fun I think!” She knew he was joking about staying the night, but she couldn’t help but have some wishful thinking of being locked in a music shop with him all night.

Eva stood up on her toes and kissed Tyler on the lips. She watched him as he swallowed hard when she pressed herself against him. She laughed a little harder seeing how much it was bothering him. She couldn’t help herself. It was just too amusing to actually pass up a chance to drive him crazy. Especially with her not being used to people really thinking she was attractive.

“I don’t even want to think about that!” she said in a look of shock. “I’m not even sure I’m ready for that nightmare to take place.” She added. She could picture it now, every single female in her family would show up and want to have their input on it. She didn’t want to think about shopping for a wedding dress. It really would be a nightmare and she probably wouldn’t even walk out with the dress she liked the best.

She kissed him back, “It might be best if we go get something to eat.” She said her lips still touching his. Her breath was still extremely minty from having just brushed her teeth. Taking advantage of the situation she pressed her lips against his hard, nibbling on his lower lip after kissing him for a moment.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

Tyler chuckled. " Oh hell yeah, it'll be freaking awesome!"said Tyler honestly. " I would love to spend the night in a music store and be surrounded by so much music and instruments. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Oh god, I'm starting to twitch in excitement just thinking about it!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.

"Oh come on!" Tyler thought to himself as he let out a small whimper as she pulled away from him. He knew that she was just teasing him due to it being fun. "Mmm...ok, want to tease huh?"Tyler thought to himself. He decided to let her have her fun, he was going to get his payback soon enough.

Tyler laughed. " Sorry for bringing it up, but I couldn't help myself. " said Tyler honestly. " I have a feeling it'll be a living hell for you!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " Remind me when that day comes have plenty of firewhiskey ready for you!"said Tyler jokingly at her.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah that would probably be a wise idea. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Feeling her hot minty breath on his lips, Tyler swallowed hard once again. Kissing her back for a few minutes, he let out a small moan as she nibbled on his bottom lip. " Mmm... Evy. " said Tyler softly before he trailed kisses down her neck before kissing her hardly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:20 am

Eva laughed a little, “Are you sure that’s the only thing that’s got you twitching in excitement?” she asked smirking. She knew full well what she was doing teasing him like she was. She just didn’t realize how bad she was playing with fire. They were up against the door to her room, where anyone could walk and see them basically making out. She had completely forgotten that her brother would be up at any minute.

She let herself get caught up in the moment more than she should have. “Yeah I’ll probably need it.” She said laughing, “Or an entire bottle of my Papa’s limoncello.” She said with a big smile. Her grandfather had always given her the drink once she became a teenager. She loved the lemony taste that it had, and it was always strong enough to get her good and drunk before she realized it. “Although that might be a bad idea in the end. I wouldn’t want to have to pick a dress drunk and it look really horrible. Not that anyone would let me, just might not be a good idea.”

No sooner did Ty let out his moan and start kissing and nibbling on her neck did Michael walk out of his room. He made it up to Eva’s door and looked at them shaking his head. “You know I realize that you two are pretty much for all intents and purposes engaged, but just remember she isn’t married to you yet, which gives me license as her older brother to kick your ass for what you’re doing.” He said jokingly before he walked off. Eva’s brother was never really serious about a lot of things he said.

Eva looked at Tyler worried about the playful threat that her brother had given him, “He didn’t mean it.” She said looking him in the eyes, “If he did he wouldn’t have walked off laughing about it, he’d of actually done it you know. He’s like that. Not as mean as Bianca but he likes to play around. Especially if he likes you.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 am

Tyler shrugged. " Hm...I don't know, there's a couple of things that are making me crazy! " said Tyler honestly before smirking at her. " I can a number of things that can make me go crazy!"said Tyler honestly before smirking at her once again. She was fighting fire with fire, and she knew it but what surprised Tyler the most that she didn't seem to care anymore. Although Tyler didn't want to get caught by anyone, he didn't know what would happen if anyone caught them.

Tyler chuckled. " Well I wasn't going to get drunk when you went, I was talking about afterwards!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " Although I think I have to try that drink, I never had it before. "said Tyler honestly. " I'm sure that Katie and the others wouldn't let you pick a ugly dress. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Although even if you did, I bet that you would still look beautiful in it, cause you look beautiful in anything to me. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler's eyes widened as her brother came towards them. " Oh sh!t!Tyler thought to himself as he pulled away from Eva quickly. Seeing him walking away chuckling Tyler shook his head rolling his eyes at him. " You arse!"Tyler muttered to himself but it was in a playful nature. After Eva told him that he was was just playing with them, Tyler decided to play back with him. " I know he was, I'm the same way with my sisters boyfriend at times. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 am

“Oh really?” she asked raising an eyebrow. Eva’s curiosity was piqued by this admission from Tyler. She really didn’t care anymore. Well she cared, but she really didn’t care about her brother seeing them kiss. It wasn’t like they weren’t together and planning on staying together. She honestly didn’t care what her brother or sister thought. Everyone’s say had really been taken out of consideration at this point. At least she knew her family liked Tyler so far. That counted for a lot.

“Oh you weren’t?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “Because I kind of thought that was what you meant but if you mean afterwards I could deal I think.” She laughed at the fact he had never had the drink that she was talking about. “A lot of people I know haven’t.” she added, “My grandfather makes his. It’s really sweet and sour at the same time. It’s hard to explain. You’d actually have to taste it for yourself.” She thought about the idea of Katie being with her for that unholy convention of women that would be there. “Oh god, do we have to add more people to that nightmare?” she asked groaning.

Eva really didn’t want to think of more people there that would try to put their two cents into that fiasco. And it was a fiasco waiting to happen. Eva was actually dreading that more than getting married to Tyler. It was hard to explain other than the fact she had very opinionated family members when it came to clothing. She was surprised that she was actually allowed to pick out what she wore still.

Eva couldn’t help but laugh as her brother caught them. She heard what Tyler had muttered and she laughed harder, pulling away from him a bit. “I think it’s a bit different for him since he’s never seen me with a boyfriend.” Eva said quietly. “I mean after all you are the first and only guy I’ve ever brought home. Much less the only one I’ve dated. I don’t think he really knows how to feel about it.”

Eva wanted to change the subject, “Come on Ty.” She said pulling on his arm. “I’m actually really hungry. Let’s go.” She smiled at him as she said this, her stomach growling. At least he will know I’m not lying about being hungry. she thought to herself looking at him sheepishly as it growled louder.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Tyler laughed as he heard Eva's growling stomach before his started growling. " Well...it looks like that you're not alone!"said Tyler honestly before laughing. " We're going to make a quick trip to my house to get my car. "said Tyler softly but honestly. As he intertwined hands with her, he apparated them to his house. Appearing with a pop in his living room, Tyler grabbed his keys to his car before he lead them towards his garage where his car was.

Unlocking his car with the beeper he slid into the drivers seat. " Are you going to get in Evy or you going to stare at my car all day?"Tyler asked her smirking at her. Of course he had a nice car, it was a blue Camaro his mother gave him when he became a Auror so it was fairly new. " If you're uncomfortable riding in it, we can apparate I just thought this would be more fun. "said Tyler shrugging. " Besides we can blend in and pretend to be 'normal ' people!"said Tyler chuckling. " Ok that's a lie, I'll never be normal in a million years!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

" So... any places that you want to go in particular?"Tyler asked her softly. " I know of a small cafe that's down town, I know the person who knows it quite well if you want to go there. " said Tyler softly. " I don't care where we go, just throwing out some suggestions here. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler's car
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Eva held on to his hand tightly as they appeared in the living room of his house. It was the first time she had ever seen his home. She let go of his hand and looked around the living room as he grabbed the keys to his car. The house looked nice from what little she had so far seen of it. She held on to his hand as he led her into the garage.

She stopped as she saw the car. Eva had always had a fascination with cars, especially ones that could go very fast. She remembered spending time with her father, helping him actually work on his old chevelle when she was younger and smiled. “Oh.” She replied, “Yeah.” She moved over to the passenger side and jumped in. “I don’t think I’d be uncomfortable at all. My papa has a 1969 ss Chevelle that I used to help him work on when I was little. I love fast cars.” She laughed as he said he would never be normal. “Don’t feel bad, I don’t think I would either, besides, how many girls do you know that work on muscle cars?” she asked laughing a little.

It had been true. Most of the girls she knew, didn’t want anything to do with getting their hands dirty in the slightest. She had been weird with that. She loved coming in from her dad’s garage covered in motor oil. It was part of the fun. “My parents bought Michael a lotus when he finished school. I love that car!” she gushed looking at him. She realized she probably sounded silly talking about cars with him. She was grateful for him asking where she would like to go.

“I’m not sure.” Eva replied looking at her feet. “I’m sure anywhere you pick will be fine with me. I’m not a picky eater and you already know I love my food.” She added with a laugh. The size of her plate from last night showed just how much she loved to eat.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:26 am

Tyler raised his eyebrows in surprise. " Wow... I think I died and gone to heaven! " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " The fact that you know about cars and like fast cars makes me like you even more!"said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the lips. " When I was little, my dad had a 1968 Chevy Impala that I helped him rebuild, it was pretty sweet!"said Tyler honestly. " Ooh...those are nice cars, there bad arse if taking care of. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't know many if any, all the girls I know are girly girls. "said Tyler honestly before rolling his eyes.

" Wow....those are fast cars, I wanted one but my mum said no!"said Tyler honestly. " She told me that it was bad enough that I have this car!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " My mum hates fast cars, but she got me this car cause it's one of my favorites. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler loved this car, it was a fast car and drove smoothly which was something Tyler loved about it. " We can go for a drive if you want after breakfast. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler nodded and smiled. " Well...you'll like this place then. " said Tyler honestly before opening the garage door before backing out of the driveway heading towards the cafe. As the breeze rustled through his hair due to having the top down, Tyler stopped at a stop sign before turning on some music. Taking off again, he headed towards downtown and parked his car before getting out and opening the door for her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top