One Big Happy Family - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 7 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Eva was really picky when it came to horror movies. Some of the time she didn’t like watching a lot of them because she really wasn’t too fond of being scared, but she knew Tyler liked them so she would just suck it up. Aside from that she knew that she could cuddle up to him if she got too scared.

She took some of the popcorn and ate it as the movie started, leaning against Tyler. It wasn’t horrible at first but she quickly found herself jumping a little. She looked up at Tyler and noticed that he was completely engrossed in the movie that was playing in front of them. Before too much longer she heard Tyler mention that the good part was coming up.

Eva jumped and buried her face in Tyler’s shoulder. Her brother was always the horror movie buff in the family. Eva tended to stick towards comedies and chick flicks, although she would never admit to it. She was practically sitting in Tyler’s lap as he was watching the movie. “I don’t really watch a lot of horror movies.” She admitted quietly not wanting to really take his attention from the movie.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 am

Tyler chuckled as Eva jumped and buried her face into his shoulder. " It's ok Evy, it's just a movie it isn't real. " said Tyler softly. " Come here. "said Tyler pulling her more on his lap before wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. " Better now?"Tyler asked her softly as he kissed the top of her head. " It's ok, it doesn't have that much longer until it's over. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

As the movie went on, it wasn't long before the movie was over and Tyler looked down at her. " You want to pick the next movie or what do you want to do?"Tyler asked her softly. " We'll do whatever you want to do. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips. Although he didn't care what they did, but he honestly wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms. He was back to his normal self, but he didn't know how long it was going to last.

He didn't want to go back to his nervous stuttering self, but he had a feeling that it was going to happen again. Eva really knew how to get him without her even noticing. He never had anyone drive him as crazy as Eva did, it was a weird and odd feeling. Of course he dated other girls, but he didn't have feelings for them like he did with Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 am

Ali Baba watched as Eva jumped and Tyler pulled her into his lap. The snake held his head up in almost curiosity for a moment before he laid it back down on his body content to be out of his cage. He was a peculiar snake to say the least and it really was a shame that Eva couldn’t speak parseltongue, because she knew she could have some interesting conversations with him if she could.

Eva looked up at Tyler and blushed, “I’m fine.” She replied looking back at the television. She snuggled up to him as he pulled her closer to him. She looked up at Tyler as he asked her if she wanted to pick the next movie out. She liked that he was giving her the choice of what they did. It was a nice thing, since she normally spent time doing what other people wanted to do.

She kissed Tyler back and looked at him, “Can we just stay like this for a minute?” she asked curiously kissing him on the cheek before she laid her head on his shoulder, quietly sighing. Her breath lightly going over his neck. She knew she had gotten Tyler nevous earlier but she hoped that would be the end of him being so nervous around her. She wasn’t sure if she could handle him being nervous again, especially since she really didn’t know what she was doing to cause him to be like that.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:51 am

Tyler chuckled and smiled. " You just read my mind. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I wanted nothing more than just to hold you like this, I just didn't know what you wanted to do."said Tyler. Feeling her breath on his neck, he felt an shiver running down his back. " Oh god, not again!"Tyler thought to himself sighing softly to himself. Although he had better control of it this time, he wasn't going to let him get nervous again.

It was quite embarrassing the way he was acting, he really didn't know why he was acting that way. Of course they were alone, but that was no reason to be nervous about it. He just hoped it didn't happen again. " The things this girl does to me!"Tyler thought to himself. It was things that she wasn't even aware that she was doing that drove him crazy.

Looking down at her he smiled down at her looking into her chocolate brown eyes. He suddenly found himself getting lost in them without even realizing that he was. Studying her face, his eyes trailed down to her lips before he kissed her softly on the lips. Removing one of his arms from around her waist, he cupped her cheek before he deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, he pulled away. " Sorry... I couldn't resist. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 am

Before Eva knew it, she was looking Tyler in the eyes. She was locked in gaze, lost in thought, her eyes locked with his hazel eyes. To her, at that moment in time there was nothing but him and her. She was vaguely aware of where they were when his lips touched hers. Now she was extremely aware of how close she was to him at that moment in time.

She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around him as he deepened the kiss. She found herself quickly kissing him back, eagerly returning the kiss. Oh wow. she thought to herself as it quickly turned into a make out session on her bed. She heard a noise escape her as they kissed. Oh god what was coming over her. She was a little grateful when he pulled away from her, ending the kiss.

Blushing, Eva looked down at her legs. She had let herself get carried away in the moment, and while she liked it, what she was feeling scared her a little. Her entire body was tingling, like it was on fire, but not as painful. It was exciting. It could almost be described as an adrenaline rush. “It’s alright.” She finally managed to say looking up at him through lowered lashes.

Come on Eva, she thought to herself, Don’t you start being nervous around him now. Just admit that you liked him kissing you and you wanted it to keep going. Eva could feel her heart racing, pounding harder and harder as she looked back up at Tyler. She was looking at him as if it could be the last time she would ever see him and she was trying to memorize his face. “Do you want me to put in another movie?” she asked quietly.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:45 am

Although Tyler wasn't going to lie, he did get a bit turned on when he heard her moan in the kiss.   Deep down, Tyler wanted to keep kissing her but he kept himself back.   He wanted to see what else he was able to get out of her.  He knew his bad boy side was starting to show,  and he didn't want to do anything to her that he'll regret later.  He was really trying to hold himself back, but it was hard.

" Are you ok? " Tyler asked her softly nothing that she was quieter than she was a couple of minutes ago.  "If you want to watch another movie we can."said Tyler softly but honestly not caring what they did.   " I honestly don't care what we do. " said Tyler honestly but simply.  Taking some popcorn he looked away from her and ran his hands through his hair biting his lip.   He wanted nothing more than push her against the headboard of her bed and kiss her senseless.

" Damn bloody hormones."Tyler thought to himself sighing to himself swallowing a lump in his throat.   " I'm sorry I just can't help myself!"said Tyler softly before crashing his lips onto hers before he kissed her a few minutes before pulling away after a couple of minutes breathing hard.  " Ok.. I think I got it out of my system now. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " So...um...what movie are we watching now?"Tyler asked her looking down at his feet.    " Oh god here we go again,  my nervousness is back again!"Tyler thought to himself.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:46 am

Eva was in the same situation that Tyler was. She would have been lying; at least to herself to say she didn’t get slightly turned on by his kissing her. She wasn’t a robot after all. Not only was Tyler really attractive, he was an amazing kisser too. Eva really didn’t have anyone else to compare that to, to know different though. Not that she would of course.

“Um yeah.” She said as she grabbed a random movie to put into the dvd player. “Why wouldn’t I be ok?” she asked as she moved back towards the bed. Back towards Tyler. She moved to sit on his lap, straddling him as she looked at him biting her lip. “You ok?” she asked looking down at him just before he kissed her again.

He was driving her crazy. Did he even know what he was doing to her? He had to know. Didn’t he? She took a few deep breaths looking down at him as he asked what movie they were watching. Eva smirked a little and started to kiss on his neck, “I think I put in the Little Mermaid.” She said in between kisses and nibbles. Payback is a b*tch. she thought to herself laughing on the inside. If you can drive me crazy lets see what this does to you.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Tyler nodded. " Yeah.... I'm fine, actually I'm more than fine I'm great!"said Tyler smiling at her. Although he was getting turned on by the way she was now sitting on him. Tyler would be lying if he wasn't doing this on purpose to see what reaction he'll get from her, after she moaned it turned a switch on that Tyler can't control now. Eva was a amazing kisser, he couldn't get enough of her kisses and she was downright gorgeous. Tyler had a feeling she was getting as turned on a a he was if it wasn't more.

Tyler smirked at her as he seen her breathing hard like he was after they had a somewhat heated make out session. Feeling her kissing his neck, he let out a yelp in surprise. As she found his sweet spot Tyler pushed down on her sides. " Eva... oh f*ck!"said Tyler as a small moan escaped from his mouth. " Hm... that's cool."said Tyler softly as he bit his lip from keeping himself from moaning again.

" So...She's trying get her payback huh?"Tyler thought to himself. Tyler just decided to let her have her fun, his payback was going to come soon enough. Although he wasn't going to lie, he was enjoying this very much. She was driving him crazy, but he didn't care anymore. Tyler wasn't interested in watching movies anymore, he was interested in driving Eva up the wall crazy.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Eva smiled to herself as she heard Tyler moan. She was extremely inexperienced and to get little encouragements like that was letting her know she was doing a good thing. She was driving Tyler crazy. She wondered if he knew it was payback for what he had made her feel.

It would have been a complete and total lie if Eva didn't at least admit to herself even she was turned on. Yes that was was it was. She was letting her hormones control her actions for the first time in her entire life. She was vaguely aware that they were in her room at her parents house, with the door wide open. So much for an open door being a deterrent. ' she thought to herself as her lips moved and made their way up to his lips.

Eva found herself biting and kissing on his lower lip as if pure instinct drove her to do that. She could tell Tyler was trying to act cool about it and was having trouble withbit. As she kissed him she wiggled in his lap, her heart racing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Tyler wasn't stupid, he knew that she was getting her payback after he made her go crazy. Although Tyler knew one thing, he wasn't control of his body anymore that was for sure. It was like his hormones have took over his body and was controlling him. Although he knew that he better pull himself together before it lead to more than just a heated make out session with them. Although Tyler was really having a tough time trying to control his emotions, Eva was driving him crazy.

" Eva.. are you sure that we should be doing this here?"Tyler asked her softly. As she started biting on the bottom of his lip a moan escaped him once again. " Ok...that's it!"said Tyler softly before his lips crashed on hers. His tongue brushing against the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. Smirking to himself, he kept kissing her as he flipped over on top of her.

After a few minutes of kissing her, he started trailing kissing down her neck and nibbling on her neck until he found her sweet spot before he sucked on it. "Ha! When she least expected it to!" Tyler thought to himself. "She had her fun, now it's my turn. "Tyler thought to himself. Tyler had a weird feeling that this was going to lead into something more but his hormones didn't want to stop. Good thing anybody wasn't home if things turn more heated then they already were.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top