One Big Happy Family - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 6 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:24 am

Eva couldn’t say she wasn’t amused by the way Tyler was acting, because in fact, she was highly amused. “Did I say something wrong?” she asked looking at him curiously. She could tell he was more than a little nervous. Hell, they were in a house all alone together and she did have a big brother who still lived at home. What guy wouldn’t be nervous in that situation? It was actually a relief to Eva that she could see that he was nervous about something as well. “Yeah, it’s not that big of a deal.” She added, “Is it Ty?” she raised her eyebrow at him.

She walked up over to him, noticing that he was refusing to make eye contact with her. She kind of worried that she had said or done something wrong. “But it’s my birthday and I want you to pick what we watch.” She said looking up at him pouting. She wasn’t even aware of what she was doing, nor did she have any idea it was from suggesting that they go up to her room and watch a movie.

“But we could go ahead and make some popcorn and take drinks up there.” She suggested. She moved away from him and opened the nearest cabinet to her and stood up on her toes reaching for the box of popcorn. She had to jump up to knock it out of the cabinet and caught it in midair. “Michael must have made popcorn last.” She said non chalantly. She laughed a little, “He always likes to make things like that harder on me.”

She looked back over at Tyler, “I was told before you showed up that I had to keep my door open most of the way. Not really sure why, but that’s what mum said.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 am

Tyler cleared his throat.  "O-of course not,  why would you think that?"Tyler asked chuckling nervously.  They were in her house alone,  of course he was nervous.  Besides she had a older brother that would probably kill him if he did anything to his little sister.  That was one of the reasons why he was so nervous to be alone with her,  he was afraid of what would happen between them.   " N-no not at all,  I - I just don't want to do anything you don't want to do. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler backed away from her and felt himself bump into the that was behind him.  "O-Ok, I'll pick the movie. "said Tyler softly but honestly smiling sheepishly at her.   " God what the bloody hell is she doing to me? " Tyler thought to himself.  Swallowing a lump in his throat Tyler looked at her and smiled sheepishly at her before kissing the top of her head.   He felt his heart pounding against his chest as she was close to him.  

" Um... O-ok if you insist it is your birthday so we'll do what you want. " said Tyler softly.  As her shirt lifted up,  Tyler bit his lip and looked away.  " Oh hot damn,  god this girl is killing me!"said Tyler thought to himself. " No bad Ty, control yourself!"Tyler thought to himself. Damn stupid hormones were getting to him, he wanted nothing more than to push her against the wall and kiss her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am

But not only did she have an older brother who would be capable of murder over her, she also had a father who would as well. Not that Eva would actually do anything like that. At least she didn’t think she would. “Because you’re acting really weird.” She replied looking at him. She had noticed they were completely fine until he learned that they were in the house all alone.

She looked at him with the popcorn in her hand, “Are you being like this because there is no one here?” she asked curiously. She felt like it was a silly reason to be so skittish and nervous. She put the popcorn in the microwave and looked at him as she pulled her shirt back down from where it had lifted up when she stretched to get the popcorn. “And what would I not want to do?” she asked curiously raising an eyebrow at him as she leaned against the counter.

She smiled a little as he kissed the top of her head. “Any ideas for a movie?” she asked moving closer to him. “I have a bunch if you want to pick out something. Or you could just name something and I could let you know if I have it or not. If I don’t have it Michael probably does. He’s a bigger movie buff than I am!” she admitted sheepishly. Between her and her brother they probably had every popular movie that had been made in the past twenty years.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 am

Tyler looked at her like she was crazy.  " Whatttt I'm not acting weird!"said Tyler defensively.  " I mean what would you call me being weird?"Tyler asked her chuckling nervously.  " I -I think I'm perfectly fine. "said Tyler smiling sheepishly at her.   "Yeah right,  you are lying out your arse!" his conscience told him.  ""Shut up and go away!"Tyler thought to his conscience that was inside his head. Although he knew his conscience was right, he wasn't fine, not one bit.

Tyler shook his head.  " N-no of course not that's silly!"said Tyler chuckling nervously.   Tyler sighed in relief as she pulled her shirt down.  " Phew...One thing I don't have to worry about looking at!"Tyler thought to himself.  " N - nothing, I don't know why I said that guess I wasn't thinking!"said Tyler chuckling nervously once again.  He knew why he said it, cause he was afraid that it was going to happen.  He was afraid he wasn't going to be able to control himself around her.  

Tyler shook his head.  " N-no not yet,  but I'm sure one will come to me. " said Tyler.   Feeling her hot breath on him, Tyler swallowed a lump in his throat and looked away from her.  " Oh bloody hell!"Tyler thought to himself not able to control himself any longer.  Wrapping his arms around her he kissed her.   After kissing her he pulled away from her.  " You know, you're really making this hard for me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 am

“Yes you are.” She replied looking at him. Eva was giving a weird look, “You’re acting like you’re extremely nervous about something Ty.” She raised her eyebrow, “And you’ve giving me a look like I’ve gone completely psycho.” Eva began to wonder if she had done something wrong. He’s really acting really weird. she thought to herself, Do I smell funny or something?

He was acting extremely nervous around her and she was trying to call him out on it, but she knew he was blowing her off like it was nothing. He pulled her close to her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and quickly found herself kissing him back. She could feel his heart beating she was so close to him. She broke away slightly breathless as the timer on the microwave went off. She was blushing from how he had kissed her.

“What am I making so hard on you exactly?” she asked as she grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave before heading over to the fridge to grab drinks. She didn’t even look back as she opened the door. “What do you want to drink?” she asked curiously as she reached down into the bottom of the fridge and got a soda out for herself. “There’s pretty much whatever you want in here.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:18 am

Tyler sighed running his hands through his blond hair biting his lip.  " What just happened between us that's what!"said Tyler softly but honestly looking down at the floor.  If he looked up he knew he was going to start stuttering like an idiot again.  " Eva if I lose control one thing might lead to another and the next thing we know we're in your bed!"said Tyler honestly.   " Although I never did anything before,  but you're sort of making me go crazy like that you know?"Tyler asked her softly but shyly.

"Since when are you shy?"his conscience asked him amused.  "Since I'm still just met her and I don't want to be like some crazy man who can't control a thing called hormones!"Tyler told his conscience in his head.  Tyler nodded.  " Yeah that would be great. "said Tyler softly still looking at his feet.   " I mean what do you have?"Tyler asked her softly hoping to change the subject. This was already starting to turn really awkward for him now.

He wasn't even looking at her cause he was one to embrassed to look at her now, and two he'll start stuttering again. He was alone with her all the time, why was he stuttering now? He knew why, cause he was alone with her in her house with no one there but them. That was why he was acting so weird and nervous around her when he usually didn't when they were alone.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

“Is there something wrong with us kissing?” she asked curiously, but quickly found her answer, “Oh.” She added. She figured out what he had meant, but it took him spelling it out before. Eva’s face turned as red as a tomato in embarrassment. “What am I doing that’s driving you crazy exactly?” she pondered curiously. Eva might have been the baby, but she had already had the talk. After all, she was going to school with boys and had a very worried older brother who knew what went on behind closed doors at Hogwarts.

Inside she was laughing, He isn’t the only one with raging hormones. she thought to herself, Oh shut it. she told herself. She moved out of the way of the fridge after grabbing her soda, “Well, Michael always keeps firewhiskey in the house, and we pretty much have some sodas and water.” She explained. “It”s really whatever you would like to have and we probably have it.”

Eva grabbed the popcorn and moved towards the stairs. She was slightly confused as to why he would pick now to be nervous to be home alone with her. Other than the other day when they had been with Katie for a little bit, they had been alone with each other majority of the time. But it was also the first time they were home alone. She understood that much. She wished at this moment she could read minds so she would know what was going through his mind.

“I’m going to to up to my room.” She said looking down at him, “You can come up whenever you pick out something you want.” She made her way slowly up the stairs trying not to laugh at how embarrassed Tyler seemed to act. Once up the stairs she moved the two doors down to her room and put her soda and the popcorn on the floor and reached into the aquarium for Ali Baba. She pulled him out and laid him on her stomach as she laid on the bed. Once she was on the bed, her shirt had pulled up some, allowing Ali Baba to lay on her bare stomach, but it also gave Tyler a view of her stomach as well.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Grabbing a soda from the fridge, Tyler took a couple of minutes get get back to normal.  " Dude get yourself together,  you been alone with her before!"his conscience told him in his head.   " Not like this I haven't,  she's driving me crazy!"Tyler thought to his conscience in his head.  " You do know you saw her in a bikini and saw her stomach before right?"his conscience asked him amused.  " Yeah and I could barely control myself then, luckily I was. " Tyler told his conscience in his head.  

After a few minutes, Tyler was back to normal at least he thought he was.  "Hey I figured out what movie to watch, what about Mama?"Tyler asked her softly as he walked into her room.  Seeing her shirt a bit raised up,  Tyler swallowed hard before walking over towards the bed.  Realizing he was hot in what he was wearing,  Tyler gotten out his wand and flicked it at himself.   Appearing in shorts and a white tight tank that showed off his arms and toned chest,  Tyler took a seat beside her.  

Seeing Ali Babba on her stomach he chuckled.  " Hey there buddy!"said Tyler softly.  Stretching out on her bed,  his shirt lifted up a bit as he put his hands behind his head.  " Are you ok with watching a horror movie? I know some girls don't like horror movies. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " If you want to watch something else we can. "said Tyler honestly.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Eva laid on the bed, humming softly as she petted the snake who was curled up on her stomach. She could feel the sun shining in on the two of them and smiled closing her eyes letting the sun warm her and her snake. Her eyes opened as she heard Tyler enter the room suggesting a movie. She halfway sat up looking at him.

“I’m fine with a horror movie.” She replied getting up off the bed, picking Ali Baba up and unceremoniously putting him back on the bed with an aggravated look to him. “I know Michael has that one, but I haven’t seen it yet.” She added as she made her way towards the door. “I’ll go grab it from his collection and be right back.”

She made her way towards Michael’s room and opened the door, Oh why did he have to do that? she asked herself taking a deep breath. Part of her saw that he was giving her payback of what she was doing in the kitchen without even realizing that she was doing so. She quickly found the movie and walked back into her room turning the television and dvd player on.

“I don’t mind horror movies.” She replied with a smile, “If I get scared I can hide against your shoulder.” She laughed a little as she put the dvd in the player and grabbed the remote moving back towards the bed. She picked up the popcorn and sat down on the edge of the bed looking at him she grabbed a handful. “Want some?” she asked raising an eyebrow curiously at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Tyler chuckled and smiled. " Ok cool, I know most girls get creeped out and gross out by them. " said Tyler honestly shrugging.   " I honestly don't think it's scary at all, but then again I love horror movies. " said Tyler honestly.  " My sister was so scared by it, she refused to sleep alone!"said Tyler chuckling at the memory.   " It was a bit sad,  she had to sleep with me a few times cause she was scared. " said Tyler.  

" Sure!"said Tyler grabbing a handful of popcorn as the movie started playing.   " Here we go. " said Tyler smirking to himself seeing how he loved horror movies.   Wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to him.  " Like you said, if you get scared you can hide in my shoulder. " said Tyler softly.   Eating some popcorn Tyler's eyes locked onto the TV.  

As some of his hair fell in his eyes,  he flipped it out of his face his eyes not leaving the screen.  "Ooh...here comes a good part!"said Tyler smirking.  Tyler seen the movie before, but it was one of his favorite horror movies.   He seen it in theaters when it first came out,  but it been ages since he last saw it though.  Even though it been awhile,  Tyler still remembered how the movie went,  but he wasn't going to ruin it for Eva who first time watching it.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top