One Big Happy Family - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 10 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:37 am

“Oh.” She replied quietly. She really wasn’t sure of what to say to that. She knew firsthand what it was like to lose a sibling. At least she had been able to come to terms with what had happened to her sister. She knew that she would never be able to see her again. But Tyler? He knew his siblings were out there and it sounded like he wasn’t allowed to see them. It almost made her angry to see how people tore their own families apart for pure selfish reasons.

Sure her parents fought. No one’s relationship was perfect. Even Eva knew that deep down. But her parents would have done everything in their power to stay together if for nothing else than their children. Also, they would have never heard the end of it from her grandparents if they had divorced. She thought they would come close after her sister had died, but they managed to come out of it stronger for it.

“Michael said that’s normally the best time to fly is in the morning, because most people don’t want to get to the airport that early.” She replied looking up at him. “I don’t sleep well at night.” She added, “I can sleep perfectly fine in the day, but at night, my mind won’t slow down. Hell, if Hogwarts had all of their classes at night I might be able to do better than I do now.” She laughed a little. She had been up all night the night before playing her guitar and learning a new song. She had yet to sleep since then and she let out another yawn.

“America sounds like it’ll be like fun.” Eva said sleepily as she laid her head on Tyler’s shoulder. “Sorry I haven’t been to sleep since day before yesterday.” It was true. She had so much stuff to take care of and she only had a very little amount of time to do it. Inwardly she was beating herself up for watching movies and making out with Tyler when she still had to pack for their trip and unpack her clothes from the school year.

“It’s not my parents so much as my dad.” She admitted. “My mum didn’t really want me to go so I went to my papa.” She smiled looking up at him. “I’m a daddy’s girl I guess. Michael and Bianca tell me that I have our father wrapped around my pinky, because I usually get whatever I want from him.” It was true. She had mentioned the camera she had just gotten one time, and there it was, wrapped up for her in her room the next day. “If you ever get to meet my dad, you’ll see what I mean.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Tyler nodded. " Yeah.... lets just say that I haven't had anything to do with my father since the divorce, he apparently forgot he had three more kids. " said Tyler. " I tried finding my twin brothers, but I gave up after a while."said Tyler softly before sighing to himself. " I was close to them when we were little, so it felt like I lost a side of me when they left. " said Tyler softly. " My mum did have all five of us, but my dad fought to have at least two of us so he gotten Austin and Landen. "said Tyler.

Tyler nodded and chuckled. " Yeah my mum said the same thing, that's why she booked it in the morning. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I sleep fine, although my body can't go to sleep early it has to go to bed after midnight or so. " said Tyler chuckling. " I was tested to see if I had ADD ot ADHD cause I couldn't stay still, but I every one of them with a perfect score. " said Tyler chuckling at the memory. " Although I'm still like that at times, but I mellowed down over the years. " said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

Tyler smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. " Why don't you try to see if you can get some sleep? I'll be here the whole time I promise. " said Tyler softly kissing the top of her head. " Besides I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I am tired myself. " said Tyler honestly letting out a small yawn. " America will be fun, I have a feeling it'll be the best trip I been on!"said Tyler happily before smiling at her. He was really looking forward to this trip, he was going to get to know Eva more and he gets to discover different states.

Tyler chuckled and nodded. " Well.... I'm just glad that you were able to go. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " My mum didn't agree at first, but after some convincing she said yes. " said Tyler honestly. " I think she forgets that I'm nineteen and I was going to go if she said yes or no anyways I just like having her approval. "said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " Yes I'm such a mama's boy, I always been since I was young and I'm not afraid to admit it. " said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 pm

“I’m sorry.” She said looking at him. She wasn’t sure what to say about that. She had never been in a situation where she would know what to say in that kind of situation. “He’s only hurting you and your brothers and sister.” She added quietly. “People who can be that selfish make me sick honestly.” She curled up against him.

“Well I don’t like to sleep at night.” She added laughing before she kissed him sweetly. “I do my best writing at night. It’s when my inspiration starts to work.” She laughed. She had stayed up the night before working on songs and learning new songs as well as writing. Her journal of lyrics were right next to Tyler on her nightstand. She glanced over at it, pieces of it sticking out with a pen on top of it. She wondered if she should go ahead and take advantage of the fact that Tyler was there and they could write together.

“You promise you’ll be here the entire time?” she asked curiously. She snuggled up closer to him as he kissed the top of her head. Eva was practically laying on top of him again. “And just why would you be tired?” she asked laughing a little. “Have a hard day at work?” She knew that he couldn’t really say if he had or not. At least if he did he wouldn’t go into details. Eva knew that, and she accepted it.

“I am too.” She said looking at him, “I’m really excited about going. But I’m scared of flying.” She added looking at him. In truth, she was completely terrified of getting on the plane on Monday morning. “But that’s a mother’s job is to worry about their children.” She added laughing, “Oh just wait til you see me around my papa.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Tyler shrugged. " I guess it's no big deal, I just miss my two twin brothers. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I guess I'm lucky I have two then none at all. " said Tyler softly. " I just sometimes wonder if they're looking for us like we were looking for them. " said Tyler softly. " I remember them telling me, they'll never forget a big brother as awesome as me!"said Tyler softly as he kept back tears. " I just miss them. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler nodded. " That's when my best songs come to me, I usually write at night unless lyrics come to me and I write them down. " said Tyler honestly. " That's why I always carry my journal around with me. " said Tyler. " I stayed up all night one time writing a song, I fell asleep in Potions class the next day!"said Tyler chuckling. " Needless to say, I gotten a detention because I didn't wake up until after class!"said Tyler honestly laughing.

Tyler nodded. " Yes I promise, I'm not going to leave you. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler chuckled and nodded. " You could say a long working week, I'm glad it's the weekend. " said Tyler letting out a yawn. " I get to sleep in on weekends, so it's my freedom. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler loved his job, but it wasn't a easy job and he was away and awake for hours at a time.

" It'll be ok, I'll be right a beside you holding you the whole time. " said Tyler softly. " It's ok to be scared, I was scared my first time. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler laughed. " True, I guess she'll always be worried about me. " said Tyler shrugging. " Ooh....so I get to tease you once I met your father, cause something tells me that you're going to tease me about being a mama's boy. " said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm

“I don’t sleep in class.” She said looking at him. “I would never hear the end of it from my siblings if I did.” She admitted sheepishly, “Much less my parents. I have to maintain at least looking like I’m trying in school. All I really want to do is run out of there screaming obscenities at them.” She laughed a little picturing herself doing that. She would have probably never had the courage to do it, but it was an interesting thought.

“I keep my journal by my bed.” She said looking up at him. “That way if I can’t sleep or if I wake up with an idea I can write it down.” Her journal was full of stories, poems and drawings of things that she had thought of over the years. On the front of it there was a drawing of hearts, and stars as well as a dark fairy that she had drawn one day when she was bored in potions class. “I don’t really let anyone read it either. It’s kind of a weird thing. I flipped out on Katie one day when she snatched it from me in class to see what I was drawing.” She remembered that day. She had gotten detention for yelling out when the teacher was speaking.

She was now laying on top of Tyler and looked up at him smiling. “I can’t remember the last time I actually got to sleep in.” she replied. “It’s kind of hard to sleep in when you share a dorm with several people, most of which for some reason think it’s a great idea to wake up before eight on the weekend.” She followed suit with Tyler with letting out a yawn. She was getting extremely sleepy, but Tyler was also a really comfy pillow. And he was cuddling her at that. What better way to fall asleep?

She moved up and gave him a kiss before laughing a little, “There won’t be anything to pick on me about, because I get everything I want.” She added with a laugh. For the most part it was true. Eva never had to ask her father for something more than once and usually it was gotten for her relatively quickly. “Daddy’s girls are harder to pick on than a mama’s boy.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Tyler chuckled. " I didn't do it my first four years, but after I lost my grandfather and my twin brothers I just didn't care. "said Tyler honestly. " Although I always did excellent on the homework, I always made good grades even when I couldn't stay awake in class!"said Tyler laughing. " Ugh...hated History of Magic, even when I wasn't tired, it made me fall asleep!"said Tyler honestly. " I didn't do so hot with that class on my OWLs or NEWTs , but at least I did pass it and didn't get a T or anything. "said Tyler.

Tyler looked down at her seeing that she was on top of him once again, not that he minded but he didn't know if she was aware of it. Surely she did, or else she wouldn't be smiling at it right? Tyler chuckled and nodded, he knew of that feeling, all to well. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her more onto him kissing her softly on the lips.

" Hm...perhaps you're right. "said Tyler in a sleepy voice be for letting out another yawn. His head resting against the headboard of her bed, his eyes started to close. Although he wasn't fully asleep yet, just halfway. Eva didn't know how to make him fall asleep, so he had to make himself fall asleep.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:41 pm

“I don’t really care about my test scores.” She said looking at him, “I’ve never done well on tests like those and I don’t think I ever will.” It wasn’t that Eva wasn’t a good student. She was. It was just that tests like those made her extremely nervous and she for some reason let the anxiety from them get the better of her. Eva laughed, history of magic was one class she was actually pretty good at. “That’s the only class I don’t have to study for.” She added laughing a little.

Eva really wasn’t aware of the fact that she was on top of him. She was half asleep and comfortable. In reality she was smiling because he wasn’t leaving, which meant she could use him as a pillow and cuddle up to him longer. As he pulled her onto him more holding on to her, she found herself kissing him back. She quickly found herself deepening the kiss without even realizing that she was doing it.

“What am I right about?” she asked half asleep. She murmured sleepily as she lowered her head back down and kissed on his neck. “You’re so comfy Ty.” She added yawning.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:15 am

Tyler chuckled. "Neither did I really, that's why I was so shocked I did so well to become a Auror. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I made the highest on my Potions and DADA but they always been my best subjects. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler chuckled. " I had to study for that class, I was always bored out of my mind in that class!"said Tyler laughing. " One of the few classes I sucked at. "said Tyler honestly.

Tyler wasn't aware that she was completely on top of him, he was to tired to process anything. Kissing her back, Tyler pulled away before it turned out to be another heated make out session. Not that he would of minded if it did, but he wouldn't think that he could stop himself again. He was sure if Michael haven't of been home, he wouldn't had stopped.

" About mama's boys being easier to tease. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler bit his lip keeping a moan from escaping his mouth. " Glad to know that I'm so comfy."said Tyler softly but honestly before smiling at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 am

“I’m pretty good at potions.” She replied quietly as she continued to press little kisses on his neck. She was really too tired to even realize what she was doing. “I never really had to study for that class, but I was good at muggle history in school too.” She admitted yawning.

She didn’t even register that Michael was still home and only a few doors down the hall from them as she lifted her head up and kissed him on the lips hard. After a few moments she found herself nibbling on his lip pouting when he pulled away.

“You’re very comfy.” She added smiling. “Don’t worry I won’t tease you too hard about being a mama’s boy.” God Eva was so tired. She couldn’t remember the last time she had functioned on so little sleep. She was vaguely aware that they were in fact on her bed, but that was about the extent of it in reality. She was going on sleep deprived raging hormones.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 am

"If you need help with anything, just let me know. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Mmm... Evy. " said Tyler as he let out a small moan as she kept kissing his neck. " I was more good at muggle science and stuff. " said Tyler honestly before yawning to himself.

Tyler wanted nothing more than kiss her back, but her brother was only a few doors down. " Mmm...oh damn. " Tyler said softly as she nibbled on his bottom lip. " Evy we can't, your brother is right down the hall. " said Tyler softly before pulling away.

Tyler chuckled. "Well...I'm here to be a pillow for you any time!"said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips. " Ok good, cause it wouldn't be fair!"said Tyler honestly. Tyler was honestly tired, he didn't know why he was so tired. Although he had a feeling why he was, he worked himself up over from making out with Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top