One Big Happy Family - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Big Happy Family - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Big Happy Family

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Big Happy Family - Page 9 Empty Re: One Big Happy Family

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:20 am

"Tyler we were just making out." She replied looking at him slightly worried. Was he backing away from her? She didn't know and she didn't like it. "It's not like I can get pregnant from making out." She added laughing. Of course she had known where babies had come from, but she also knew what caused those things. Really she was trying to make him feel better.

She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I don't think he's jealous. I just think he's never seen me worried like that before." She smiled up at Tyler. "And yes, you can share me but just with my snake. " She added with a laugh. "I really think he and I have a connection. We probably knew each other on another life."

She kissed Tyler back with a smile. "Thank you." She added smiling a little. She jokingly looked at him in shock. "Two favorite girls?" She asked laughing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:50 am

Tyler sighed.  " Yeah I know it was, but I should of had better control of myself!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Oh thank God for that,  you'll already be pregnant. "said Tyler honestly before laughing.  Of course they both knew where babies came from, his dad told him all about that when he hit puberty.  Tyler remembered that it was an embrassing conversation.

" Sorry...I didn't mean to worry you, I just don't want to seem like some man whore. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler laughed.  " Ok I'll share you,  but only with your snake and no one else. "said Tyler smiling at her.   Tyler nodded.  " That could be possible. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I have the same connection with Polar bear. " said Tyler honestly.  " Speaking of her,  you'll get to see her once we go to America. " said Tyler.

Tyler chuckled and nodded.  " Yup my two favorite girls you and Katie. " said Tyler smiling.  " Well...Three,  but Polar bear is a dog!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:51 am

Eva laughed. After all they had only been on one real date. She wasn’t quite sure that this counted as a date since they were just hanging out at her house watching movies. Maybe if they had actually went somewhere to watch a movie and have dinner it might count, but he had come to meet her parents. Eva had to get the baby conversation from her brother and sister before she started her third year at school. They were under the impression while she stuck to herself that she should still have that kind of knowledge about things, and she was grateful for it.

“Why would I think you’re a man whore?” she asked curiously. “After all if you’re a man whore from this, that would make me a slut would it not?” she raised an eyebrow at him. After all, it was a valid point, she thought to herself. If he was a man whore or a player for making out with her, then she would have to be a slut. But then again a slut was just a woman with the morals of a man; at least according to her sister anyways.

She had mentioned her connection with Ali Baba. “Only with Ali Baba? Not even my family?” she asked laughing. “I’m not sure that’s fair at all.” She laughed a little, “If that’s the case then I don’t know if I can share you with anyone but Polar Bear.” She said laughing. She ran her hand through her hair smiling down as she lovingly pet Ali Baba, her fingers barely grazing against the snake who seemed to love the attention he was receiving if such a thing was possible.

“Would a dog really count?” she asked laughing more as her eyes flicked over to the television to see where the movie was. She smiled and watched for a moment and started to sing along with the music and mouthing the words that Ariel was saying, “Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat…” she trailed off continuing to sing along to the song.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:24 am

Tyler laughed. They really haven't been on a real date at all, they went to the carnival but that was after he asked her out. Although Tyler intended to take her out on dates like that and do cute adorable things as her and Katie say it for her. Although in all honesty, Tyler never went all out for a girl as he did when he asked Eva to forgive him. It was just something sweet that appeared in Tyler's head. Well...Tyler told Eva about it, but the song part and the scavenger hunt came along with it.

Tyler's eyes widened as she called herself a alut. " You're not a slut, don't you dare call yourself that again ok?"Tyler asked her softly. " I was just calling myself that cause I couldn't control myself . said Tyler softly but honestly. " I won't call myself a man whore if you don't call yourself a slut ok?"Tyler asked her softly. " You're not a slut, you're to beautiful to me to ever be one. " said Tyler softly kissing her softly on the lips.

Tyler laughed. " Ok... just Ali Babba and your family but that's it!"said Tyler softly before laughing. " Hm...I don't know, Polar is rather close to me, she might get a little jealous!"said Tyler jokingly before laughing. "You have to share with me my family and Polar bear. " said Tyler chuckling. " Katie is my cousin, so she'll fall under family, although we bicker like we're brother and sisters then cousins!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.

" Hey! Polar bear isn't a dog, she's family and yes she does because she has feelings to!"said Tyler softly but honestly crossing his arms. Seeing Eva singing along, Tyler shrugged his shoulders before he started singing along. " Wouldn't you think my collection is complete. "Tyler sung softly to himself.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Eva had let herself get caught up in watching the movie. If there had been a contest for who could stay quiet and not repeat lines or songs for the longest, Tyler would have won easily. She had seen this movie too many times growing up to not know them. This movie In particular was one that her mother probably played at least once a day when she was a baby and into her being a toddler.

When the song was over she looked over at Tyler, “Ok she’s not just a dog. She’s a husky. But Ali Baba isn’t just a snake. He’s my snake.” She picked up Ali Baba and held him close to her face, “Isn’t that right?” she said baby talking to the snake. It was quite adorable. Well if you thought someone playing with a snake to begin with was adorable anyway.

Eva looked up and kissed Tyler, on the cheek, “But I’m your absolute favorite right?” she asked smiling and laughing. “I mean I’m not family and the other two are so that’s gotta count for something!” she busted out in giggles as she looked up at him trying to keep a serious face.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 am

Tyler looked at her and smiled at how engrossed she was in the Disney movie that was playing before them. He thought it was adorable how she looked like a little kid watching their favorite Disney movie. Tyler chuckled to himself as he watched her singing along to the song. Tyler's favorite was the Lion King, he knew all the songs like Eva did with the Little Mermaid. His mum played it all the time when he was young, she played it so much that she had to buy a new one seeing how it was played so much.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah Polar bear is a husky, but she's my husky! " said Tyler. Tyler smiled. " Wow..I never seen anyone love their pet as much as you love Ali Babba. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Well. .. Besides myself and Katie, you're the first person that I know has a way with animals. " said Tyler honestly. " I love animals, I'm a animal lover. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal. " I grew up with animals all around me. " said Tyler honestly smiling at the memory of his grandfather's ranch.

Tyler chuckled and nodded. " Of course you are, why did you even ask such a silly question for?"Tyler asked her smiling at her. Tyler laughed. " You're always going to be number one to me!"said Tyler smiling at her before kissing her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:01 am

She looked up at him curiously when he said he had never seen anyone love their pet like she loved Ali Baba. Was she really surprised at something like that? She had been so different from others so much in her life that it didn’t surprise her. What did surprise her was that Tyler thought it. Eva had spent her entire life around animals. Her family had a farm before they moved to England. There were times that she had missed it, but then she was always allowed to go back whenever she wanted because her grandparents still lived there.

“I spent the first few years of my life on a farm.” She said as if that was all the explanation in the world that was needed. “Guess it’s not so surprising huh?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “Bianca goes back every summer to help raise the horses and go riding. She’ll spend all day outside with them and come back a completely different person.”

She looked back down at Ali Baba and then back up at Tyler. “But you sound like you love Polar Bear a lot too.” She added. “I’m pretty excited to meet her too.” It was true. Eva was pretty excited to be meeting the husky that Tyler talked so fondly of. She was greatful that they hadn’t talked about anything doing with the meeting with Ana Levski since it happened. Her mother talking to her, had pretty much calmed her down to at least go along with it.

It wasn’t that she didn’t like Tyler, she did. She might even say she more than liked him, but it was the fact she was basically being forced into something without getting so much as a say in it. She kissed Tyler back, “So when are we leaving for America?” she asked before she started to yawn.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Tyler chuckled and shook his head. " No it's not. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " My grandfather had a ranch before he died, I use to spend every summer there. " said Tyler smiling at the memories. Tyler loved it there, it was so much riding around with his grandfather without any cares. It was one of the reasons he loved animals so much, he did almost everything with his grandfather.

Tyler nodded and smiled. " Yes I really love Polar bear, she the only thing that reminds me of my grandfather. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " He's the one that got her for me, but I love Polar bear, she understands me and she was always there for me when I needed her. " said Tyler honestly. " I know it sounds silly, but she's was there when I fell into depression and stuff. " said Tyler softly but honestly looking down. " Weird how animals remain loyal to you, when people don't!"said Tyler darkly. Of course he was talking about some friends he lost and his father.

"We're leaving for America on Monday, that way we can start our week there!"said Tyler happily. " Unfortunately we have to get up early, my mum booked us a early flight!"said Tyler sighing. " So...that means we'll have to be there early!"said Tyler groaning. " My mum knows I hate being woke up, why she do this to me?"Tyler whined. It was one of Tyler's pet peeves, he hated being woken up.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Eva dreaded mornings. She absolutely hated them with a passion.  Had she not been so tired from unpacking, among other things Eva would have been wide awake. She always was more so awake at night. She had also learned that was when she did her best song writing as well.

She looked over at Ty. She had noted the dark look on his face. She had never really talked to him about people that he would hold grudges against.  She wondered if he meant someone who had been close to him. Part of her wanted to ask and the other half didn't want to pry. However her curiosity got the better of her.

"Who are you talking about Ty?" She asked curiously.  "And don't just say no one because I'm not blind." She added. "I can see that look on your face. So don't think you can blow it off."

She noticed the change of mood when he started talking about their trip. So he isn't a morning person either. she thought smiling a little."So I won't be the only one who isn't gonna act like the love everyone that mirning." She said laughing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 am

Tyler looked at her and sighed. There was no point of hiding it with her. " My father. " said Tyler softly before his eyes turned a darker brown as he mentioned him. Tyler hated his father for leaving them and taking his twin brothers. " He left my mum when she was in depression after my grandfather died and took my twin brothers, I haven't seen them since the divorce. " said Tyler softly sighing.

Tyler looked at her and laughed. " Nope you're not going to be the only one. " said Tyler honestly. " I hate mornings and my mum knows it!"said Tyler. " Although I'm glad she got us a flight that isn't that crowded!"said Tyler honestly. " Starting our week in America is going to be awesome!"said Tyler softly. " I can't wait to see the awesome stuff they have there!"said Tyler.

" I just can't believe your parents are so cool about this. " said Tyler honestly. " My mum wouldn't let me go on a trip alone to another country!"said Tyler honestly. " But I'm a mama's boy, always had been. " said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " If you see my mum at the airport, you'll see what I mean. " said Tyler honestly but softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top