Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:39 am

"I'm usually at Katie and Kenneth's place alot, so I'll teach you there over the summer time if it's cool with you." said Tyler. " He's a great teacher Evy, he taught me how to play piano. " said Katie honestly. " I never took singing lessons, I just trained myself in singing and stuff. " said Tyler honestly. " My mum knew of my talents, but being a single mother we didn't have much money. " said Tyler honestly. " She refuses help, I tried giving her money countless of times. "said Tyler sighing.

Tyler nodded. " I know it is, but you shouldn't have to deal with it by yourself. "said Tyler honestly. " I know I should be telling myself that, but I'll be ok. " said Tyler honestly. Katie just nodded for she didn't know what to say. Taking a drink of the firewhiskey he looked at Eva and frowned. He knew she was hurting, he could see it in her eyes.

" That would be great, maybe we can teach each other a few tricks. " said Tyler smiling at her. " Triple bass is awesome on drums, it's just kick arse! " said Tyler honestly. " You know it's ok to cry here, we're not going to judge you. " said Tyler honestly but softly. " This is where I let everything go at, this is where I can be me. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Eva looked over at Tyler and Katie, “That would be nice actually.” She replied, “Katie already invited me and Ali Babba over for the summer. I’m sure my parents wouldn’t care if I went over there.” She was actually looking forward to being able to get away from her house even for at least part of the summer. “My mum has thought I haven’t had any friends over the years so me getting out will be a relief for her.”

“I don’t cry.” She said looking at him. She really didn’t, at least not in front of people. The last time she cried was when she had found her sister and that was the last time she had cried in front of anyone. It had changed her. She didn’t want anyone to see that weakness in here. “And besides that I don’t deal with it alone. That’s why I have my music. I’ve written some pretty cool stuff I think.”

“Sorry but I’m pretty picky on how I let things go.” She said looking at Tyler, “Ask Katie I’m the weird socially awkward one at school majority of the time.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:52 pm

"Ok so it's settled then, I guess we'll see you when Katie comes home."said Tyler smiling at her. " We might go on a summer vacation to the States, you're welcome to join us."said Tyler. "It'll be fun, we're going all around the states to different places. " said Tyler. " If you can't it's cool, just thought I'll invite you. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " I'm not sure if Katie invited you or not. "said Tyler.

Tyler chuckled. " Pff.. Neither do I, it's a sign of weakness. " said Tyler simply. " I'm not weak. " said Tyler before taking a swig of the firewhiskey. Tyler didn't cry, at least not in front of anyone but Katie. Last time he cried was when his grandfather died and his parents divorce. "I deal with it through music as well, not trying to brag but I wrote some kick arse songs!"said Tyler.

Katie nodded. " I told her that she wasn't, she was just different than other people. " said Katie taking the bottle from Tyler taking a drink of the firewhiskey. " Well...I find that hard to believe. "said Tyler smiling at Eva. " All I see is a wild, crazy girl who loves adventurers. " said Tyler. " Am I right, even just a little?"Tyler asked whispering in Eva ear before smirking.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Eva was being invited to go on vacation with them. By Tyler? She couldn’t believe it herself. She had never been outside of England or Italy so it would probably be really fun. “Katie never said anything about it.” She replied taking the firewhiskey out of Katie’s hand after she took a sip of it and drank from it herself. She could feel herself getting a little of a buzz from the alcohol but she really didn’t care she needed the liquid courage.

“I guess you’ll just have to find out yourself if I’m as adventurous as you think I am.” She replied to Tyler, her face inches away from him. If he was going to flirt with her, she decided she might as well flirt back with him. “I would even wager that I could out play you on the guitar.” She said smirking, looking up at him through her eyelashes. “What would you wanna bet?” she asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Katie shrugged. " Probably because I didn't know until now. " said Katie honestly. " I knew we we're going on vacation but I didn't know where. " said Katie. " We take a vacation every summer, last year we went to Paris as I mentioned Evy. " said Katie. " I think it'll be fun, the three of us in the States together how fun would that be?"Katie asked. Taking the bottle from Eva she took a swig before handing it to Tyler.

Tyler smirked as she was inches away from his face. " Hm.... I bet you're wild,."said Tyler smirking at her. " You know what they say, it's the quiet ones you got to watch out for."said Tyler leaning in as his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. He was so close to her lips that he could easy kiss her. " Sweetheart, you can't beat me, you can try but you're going to lose. " said Tyler his minty hot breath hitting her face.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 pm

“Well then I guess that settles it.” She said looking at him, “I have to go with you if Katie is going.” She laughed a little, “Someone has to be there to keep her out of trouble.” It was true. She knew Katie could get herself in a lot of trouble if allowed and she couldn’t let her friend get into trouble so far from home. But also…she wanted to go with them. It would be rude to turn down an invitation and she would never hear the end of it from Katie if she didn’t go.

She smirked up at Tyler, “Ma sai cosa dicono di noi italiani ... Siamo tutti d'amore a sangue caldo.” She said with a full smirk on her full lips. “And just what exactly would I lose?” she asked curiously her eyes never wavering from his. She moved her face up to his ear. “I think I could take you on.” She added her breath hot against his ear. “Or are you a big bad wolf who’s going to eat me up?” she asked.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Tyler rolled her eyes at her. " Oh come on, don't be such a buzz kill!"said Tyler. " Who knows, maybe America would bring the crazy and wild side out of you!"said Tyler smirking at her. " Good luck with that Ty, I been trying for ages and nothing works!"said Katie honestly. " Well...that was until she met me. " said Tyler smirking. " True, you didn't start doing all this crazy stuff until you met him Evy. " said Katie.

" What never snuck out and went on a crazy adventure and got drunk?"Tyler asked her already knowing the answer. " Wow... that's all I got to say. "said Tyler. Feeling her against him, he smirked. " You would lose alot of things you had no you had!"said in a husky voice whispering in her ear. " Sweetheart, you can't handle me."said Tyler. " I'll be whatever you want me to be. " said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 pm

“No I’ve snuck out with you before Katie,” she replied turning to look at her. “I’m the only one who kept you from getting detention when you snuck out if you failed to remember.” She remember several months ago having to sneak Katie back into the school late at night so she wouldn’t be caught and get yet another detention. “Just be glad I like you enough to help.”

She turned her attention back to Tyler, “Oh you really have no idea.” She laughed and as she picked up the bottle of firewhiskey, finishing off the bottle. She stood up and started to walk off a little, “Lets just say its not the first time I’ve had to hold my liquor.” She smiled as she got back into the water, “What was it you said again? It was the quiet ones you have to watch out for?” she laughed as she dove under the water, letting the coolness of it radiate through her. When she popped up this time, she wasn’t shivering.

“Besides, put me on a stage and you wouldn’t even recognize me.” She added looking over towards them. “And you’re right Katie, its not that cold once you get used to it.” She was purposefully ignoring Tyler’s last comment about handling him. She laughed a little. She was grateful that she had drank the firewhiskey. She had never had it, but she had been raised around alcohol her entire life and even allowed to have wine at dinner so getting drunk was nothing new to her.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Katie nodded.  " True,  but you never done anything this crazy until you met Tyler. " said Katie honestly.  " Come on admit it Evy,  you haven't. " said Katie smirking at her.   " True you did, and I'm thankful for that!"said Katie smiling at her.  " Meh... I would of gotten in one way or another. " said Katie.  " Hey Ty you have another bottle?"Katie asked him.  "Yeah there's another bottle,  but are you sure you two can handle it?"Tyler asked them smirking.

Tyler shook his head at Eva before diving into the water letting the cold water hit his body.   Smirking to himself,  Tyler thought he won that battle.   " I told you,  you just got to swim in it like we do. " said Katie honestly.   Diving in after Tyler she swam over towards them.  " So..what is going on with two? and don't tell me nothing!"said Katie looking at them crossing her arms. " You to are flirting with each other like mad!"said Katie smirking at them.

" Do you two like each other?"Katie asked them looking at them with a amused look on her face.   " If I didn't know better you two were so close you could of kissed each other. "said Katie honestly.  " What?  we were just playing with each other. "said Tyler honestly.  " Mhm... a bit close for playing don't you think Ty?"Katie asked him smirking.  Tyler rolled his eyes at her.  " More like flirting to me. " said Katie smirking.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 pm

“Maybe not at school.” She replied looking at her. “But I have snuck out quite a few times at home.” She looked over at Tyler, “I can handle it just fine. Having alcohol around you your entire life kinda helps teach you to have a tolerance to it.” She add smiling. She leaned back into the water floating on her back. Ty might have thought that he had won but it was only just the beginning of it if she had anything to say about it.

Katie was probing with a lot of questions, “I don’t know, “ she replied. “Just playing around I guess.” She said putting her legs down in the water, “Why is there a problem with that?” she asked curiously. She didn’t want to cause a fight between her and her friend but after all Katie was the one who had them meet up with Tyler, not Eva. She couldn’t really be that mad about it could she?

“Eh we probably were that close in all honesty, big deal.” She looked between the two of them. “Katie you don’t really know half of the things that I’ve done. I’m a very private person remember?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top