Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 am

Katie looked at Eva and chuckled. " Oh come on, you got to admit it is a cool nickname!"said Katie honestly. " I totally give your brother credit for coming up with that!"said Katie smirking at her. " Ok... so you don't go all giggly, but you do blush. " said Katie simply. " Ok...I get it, you want to stay out of the spotlight,."said Katie softly. " But you're not going to live life if you stay in the shadows. " said Katie honestly.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah it is, why you ask?"Tyler lifting a eyebrows at her. " Ms. Yolo Swaggins, care to explain that Evy?"Tyler asked her smirking. " I'll go first, my middle name came from my father's name. "said Tyler honestly. " I actually like my name, it has a nice ring to it. " said Tyler. " I heard yours is quite a mouthful, care to tell me what it is?"Tyler asked her.

" Come on, lets get out of here and go to our secret place and go swimming. " said Tyler smirking. Grabbing a couple of bottles of butterbeers and firewhiskey he walked out of the pub. Flicking his wand he made his backpack come towards him as he stuck the bottles in as he seen Katie do the same. Looking at Eva he smirked. " You ready to ride again?"Tyler asked her smiling at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Eva glared at Katie. "It's not cool and you know it." She replied sounding slightly angry. She actually didn't mind her brothers calling her that but she wasn't too fond of anyone else using that nickname unless they knew her very well. That was the only reason Katie could get away with it. "And I live my life just fine thank you. I'm a people watcher not a people pleaser." She retorted.

She turned her attention to Tyler who was now calling her that nickname. Great... she thought to herself. Now Tyler is gonna start calling me that. She listened to him explain his middle name and laughed when he wanted to hear what a mouthful hers was. She decided she might as well explain the nickname first and foremost.

"Katie likes to think she knows it all but my brothers gave me that nickname because I hate the word Yolo and they caught me listening to a song with that title and screaming along with the singer." She explained. "That and I love the Hobbit books so they decided to change Baggins to Swaggins just to make fun of me."

She took in a deep breath. "My full name is Eva Fortuna Lia Serena DeLuca." She said fast and accented as if she had lived in Italy her entire life. "The only explanation there is that my parents are from Italy."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm

"Ok.. fine, I won't call you that anymore. " said Katie putting her hands up in surrender. " Although you should tell your brothers that as well, even their friends call you that I heard them."said Katie honestly. " Apparently as you're friends brother say you're quite the catch or something like that. " said Katie. Katie shrugged. " Ok...if you say so. "said Katie not saying another word.

Tyler nodded. " Ah... I see, I'm lucky my brothers and sister didn't give me any embrassing nicknames. " said Tyler chuckling. " Only nickname I have is Ty."said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " Although my friends call me TRL for some odd reason. " said Tyler shaking his head. " I like to be called Ty if you're going to call me any nicknames. " said Tyler simply. " Unless it's cool then you can call me it, but other stupid nicknames annoy me. " said Tyler.

"My nickname Ty, came from my brothers and sister before my parents gotten divorce and it just stuck with me. " said Tyler honestly. " Only thing I have to remember my twin brothers seeing how I haven't seen them since the divorce. " said Tyler softly.

" Wow... that's quite a mouthful to say, what is that accent Italian?"Tyler asked. " Although I like your name, it's very unique. " said Tyler smiling at her. " Come on, lets go to my secret spot, I'm sure you'll like it there. " said Tyler as he stood. " You ready to go?"Tyler asked her as he held her hand out for her to take.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 pm

"I get them because I'm the baby of the family." She replied putting her hand into his smiling. "And it is Italian." She continued to say. "My parents moved here from Italy when I was a baby. My mum doesn't speak English very well at all so I have to translate a lot of the time when I go home."

Eva climbed onto the broom with him. "I can't remember the last time I went swimming." She continued to say smiling. She turned back and looked at Katie. "Don't you think I've tried that? Like they would listen to me!"

"My sister called me Evy growing up. It took me a while after she died to stand to be called that."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Tyler nodded. " Ah...I see, I'm the oldest out of the five of us. "said Tyler. " I like being the oldest, I get to be the boss of them and tell them what to do. " said Tyler smirking. Tyler nodded. " Ooh... you're Italian, forgive me for saying this, but that's hot!"said Tyler. " No wonder you're beautiful then English girls around here. " said Tyler smiling at her.

" Wow... I'm surprised that Katie haven't showed you my secret place,."said Tyler honestly. " I thought she would of told you a long time ago, seeing how she's a blabber mouth. " said Tyler smirking at Katie. " Hey! I heard that!"said Katie. " That was the point you were suppose to!"said Tyler smirking. " I hate you at times you arrogant jack arse!"said Katie. " But you still live mme Kat!"said Tyler smirking at her.

Katie shrugged. "Maybe if you threaten them maybe they'll listen. "said Katie. Getting on her broom she kicked off the ground and soared into the air. " Meet you guys there!"said Katie as shot through the air. " I wouldn't know how to act losing my brothers or sister, I thought losing my twins brothers to the divorce was bad."said Tyler. " Hold on. "said Tyler as he kicked off from the ground and soared into the air. " Ready?"Tyler asked her looking back at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Eva turned bright pink when he told her that it was hot that she was Italian. She had heard it before growing up and when she would come home for the summer but most of the kids that came around had no idea just how truly different she was. Her sister Bianca made it a point at one time to only date mugged boys and she laughed at the tricks her brother Michael would play on them. Poor souls.

She put her arms around his waist before he took off. "It was really hard." She replied. "Maria was the closest to me in age and I was the one who watched her take her last breath. No one is really sure what exactly happened." She leaned her head against Ty's back and sighed. "But she wouldn't want me to be sad about it. She would be so mad to see us sad by something like that."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Tyler nodded. " It was hard seeing my twin brothers leaving seeing how I was so close to them when we were little. " said Tyler softly. Talking about his brothers always upset him, but at least Eva knew how he felt. "I was to years older than Landen and Austin, four to Serena and six to Damon. " said Tyler. " Now that Lanny and Aust isn't around I only got Rena and Dammy."said Tyler.

As he shot towards the air, Tyler felt her put her head against his back he smiled. "I'm sorry about you're lost, but know she's always with you. " said Tyler softly. He was bringing the soft side out of him, not many people were able to do it, but why Eva was? It was honestly scaring him, he knew that he would probably put up his walls again.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Oh snap out of it Eva. You don’t ever talk about Maria. she thought to herself. And it was true. She was telling him things she hadn’t talked about since her sister died. He was apologizing about her sister. She had been gone for five years this summer. Sure the pain was still there but it was now tolerable more so than it had been the first few years. That’s what they don’t tell you the pain of loss never goes away.

She leaned her head up off of him and looked around. She didn’t recognize any of the area around her. She could see Hogsmeade in the distance behind them. She took one of the hands off of him and lifted it up in the air feeling the cool breeze move through her fingers and she smiled. Her hair whipped back and forth against her face but she didn’t care. It was actually really cool to her.

“How much farther do we have to go?” she asked curiously putting her hand back around his waist. She looked around for Katie but she couldn’t spot her in the sky. She wondered if she had ditched them. She could see her doing that but at the same time she didn’t see her friend to be like that. But what if she had?
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 pm

"We're almost there, hang on. " said Tyler softly as he press on his boom as it went faster as he whipped around a corner. Slowing down, he landed softly beside Katie who seemed to be waiting for them. Before them was a beautiful meadow covered with different color flowers with a stream like pond in the middle of it with mountains surrounding it. " I hope you like it here, I found it when I was riding one day during my fourth year so I come here to think and be alone. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " It's my favorite and secret spot, no one knows of it but Katie and my siblings and now you. " said Tyler smiling at Eva.

" I love it here Eva, it's so nice and peaceful. " said Katie honestly but softly. " It's nice to go swimming without a bunch of noise. " said Katie. Getting out the drinks she seen them on a picnic blanket before sitting down. " I think I'm going to go swimming. " said Katie as she flicked her wand as she changed into a blue bikini. Tyler following her suit, gotten his wand and flicked it at him as he appeared in some blue swimming trunks with blue sunglasses.

the place
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Eva stared at the surroundings amazed at the beauty of it. It reminded her of Italy. She had been home a lot of times growing up to see her grandparents. Her grandparents had lived in a valley near Lake Como and she absolutely loved it there. “I probably won’t even remember how to get here in all honesty so your secret is safe with me.” She replied to Tyler with a wink. She walked around for a moment before she made her way back to the blanket sitting down.

She looked over at Katie as she changed into a blue bikini. She didn’t have anything so bright. She pulled her wand out of her boot and pointed at herself and changed into a black bikini with crystal skulls all over it. She blushed as she realized how little clothing she had on. It showed off her tan skin. She reached in her bag and pulled out a hair tie from her bag and pulled her hair up at the top of her head and looked at Katie and Tyler.

“So who’s going in first?” she asked looking between the two of them curiously. She could see them both now dragging her to the water and throwing her in. Katie was mischievous enough to do it but she would need help if she didn’t use her wand.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top