Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Katie Knight Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 pm

"Yeah probably, last I saw him he was getting pretty big. " said Katie honestly. " You know you should come to my house this summer, I live on a ranch and there's tons of rats out there. " said Katie. " Ali Babba would love it out there!"said Katie smiling at her. " My mom inherited the house, it's awesome!"said Katie. Katie was always raised in apartment with her mother and Kendall, so she never had a house to call home.

Katie laughed. " We haven't been best friends since forever if I didn't know you!"said Katie honestly crossing her arms. " Well... as sad to say, Tyler is just your type then."said Katie honestly. "Well... not sad, but Tyler has that bad boy image to him. " said Katie. " But he's a sweet heart deep down, but he doesn't like people knowing that. " said Katie rolling her eyes. Katie laughed. " Wow Eva, just wow..."said Katie laughing shaking her head.

Katie looked at her and smirked. " You know me quite well, we been best friends since forever!"said Katie honestly. "Aw... is someone getting jelly?"Katie asked her smirking. " Don't worry I'll always love you Evy!"said Katie hugging her. Opening the gates, Katie slowly made her way out the gate. " Score! sweet freedom!"said Katie as she gotten her wand out and flicked it as her broom came towards her.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 pm

“You really think so?” Eva asked trying not to sound interested that Tyler might be her type. “Most guys don’t want people to know that they are giant teddy bears at heart.” She laughed a little. She followed Katie through the gate but quickly frowned. She didn’t have a broom of her own. She liked to fly but her parents didn’t want her to get on a broom without her brother’s or themselves around so they had opted not to buy her one.

“I’ll love you too Katie.” She smiled slightly. “I’ve got to because I won’t have anyone else that will make me carpe noctem if you weren’t around.” She always said that because to her the word YOLO just sounded silly but her brother liked to call her Yolo Swaggins. “So where to now?”

(Sorry its so short hun)
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:06 am

Katie nodded. " Well... I guess you just have to find out yourself."said Katie smirking.   Katie chuckled.  " Then Tyler been denying it for a while. " said Katie honestly laughing.   "I heard that Ms . Knight!"said Tyler as he stepped out from a tree smirking.  " So... what are you two ladies off to when it's almost dinner time?"Tyler asked them crossing his arms.   " Not that I care,  I always snuck out and gotten detentions afterwards. " said Tyler shrugging.

" Let's go to Hogsmeade,  I almost gotten kicked out of the three broomsticks but that was months ago. " said Tyler smirking.   Getting his wand out he called his broom to him.  Turning to Eva he smirked at her.  " You can ride with me if you can handle it, it's ok if you can't you can ride with Katie. " said Tyler.  

" You seem like the type of girl who likes to live life a little on the wild side."said Tyler.   " You know,  I like a girl who's wild. " said Tyler whispering in her ear.   Tyler thought  he seen her shiver he smirked.  " Think about it Eva."said Tyler winking at her before mounting his broom.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:32 am

Eva’s face turned red as Tyler offered to let her ride on his broom with him. She had never really had a guy flirt with her, but she had seen her brothers flirt with enough girls to know that was what was happening to her. She wasn’t quite sure what to do but she knew she didn’t want to tell him she was afraid to ride on a broom with him. How scary could it be? Especially if they were only headed to the Three Broomsticks.

“Uh…sure…” she replied, “I’ll..ride with you.” Was she really studdering, she asked herself. She had been around Tyler before but he had never really flirted with her before either. “Katie has only gotten me into detention once before and I can’t even remember what it was for.”

She climbed on the broom behind him wrapping her arms around him. “Ready whenever you guys are.” She said, “But what really is there to do at the broomstick?” she asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 am

Tyler looked at her and laughed. " Who says we're going to stay there?"Tyler asked her smirking. " Oh no, we're going to get a couple of drinks and head towards our secret spot."said Tyler honestly. Feeling Eva wrap her arms around him he smirked. " Hold on tight. " said Tyler. " Let's go Katie, you know how to keep up with me."said Tyler as Katie nodded. As Katie took off in top speed Tyler shot after her.

Riding around the lake at top speed, Tyler dived and zoomed in and out of trees. Feeling waist being squeezed tighter he had a feeling Eva was holding onto him tighter. Chuckling Tyler shook his head. " Are you holding onto me tighter cause you're scared or you like me?"Tyler asked her smirking. " If it's both then that's cool to. " said Tyler. " But all joking aside, if you're scared I'll slow down. " said Tyler softly.

" Oh come on, flying with Tyler is fun!"said Katie flying beside them. " Come on Eva, live a little!"said Katie as she zoomed in and out of trees. After a few minutes they finally reach the three broomsticks. " We're here!"said Tyler climbing off his broom.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 pm

A couple of drinks? she thought as he took off causing her to grip hold of him tighter. She had never been on a broom with someone doing the type of flying the Tyler had been doing. “But Katie and I aren’t old enough to drink.” She said in his ear feeling sheepish. She was being shy and she knew it. It wasn’t like she didn’t know how to handle her alcohol if that’s what they were going to be drinking but at the same time she was kinda afraid of actually getting into trouble for skipping out of school.

“I’m not scared.” She quickly defended herself. In fact she was slightly terrified. She had never been on a broom going as fast as Tyler and Katie were going. She could see her mother in her mind this very moment as if she were watching. Her mother could have very well passed out from the shock of it. “Katie you have to remember I’ve never been on a broom with anyone but one of my brothers and my mother would have had a stroke if she had seen them take me on a broom going this fast!”

Katie’s words stuck in her head. Live a little. Well she really hadn’t been allowed to truly live with her crazy Italian mother telling her what to do all the time. She didn’t want to go home other than to see her pet snake. Hogwarts was like sweet freedom to her. When they landed she climbed off the broom her legs shaking a little as she attempted to get her footing back. Upon failing to get her footing she began to fall towards Tyler pushing her arms out to brace for impact with the hard ground.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 am

"Whoa easy there!"said Tyler catching her in his arms holding her upright. "Good thing you listened to me, I'm sorry if I scared you. " said Tyler honestly. " But you got to admit that it was actually pretty fun right?"Tyler asked her smirking. " I'll fly slower if you ride with me to our secret spot. "said Tyler. Walking into the pub he smirked as the bartender started yelling at him.

" I'm flattered you still remembered me after all these months!"said Tyler smirking. " How the heck are you, doing good after your wife broke up with you?"Tyler asked him before the bartender glared at him. " Still touchy subject? Sorry mate!"said Tyler walking towards a booth. Sitting down a waitress came over towards them. " Can we have some butterbeers and a bottle of firewhiskey please?"Tyler asked her as she giggled before walking off.

Rolling her eyes Katie shook her head at him. " You do that to all girls?"Katie asked him. " What? I didn't do anything, I just asked for a couple of drinks."said Tyler simply. As the waitress came back Tyler gave her a soft warm smile. " Thank you, keep the rest as a tip! " said Tyler as the waitress blushed before walking away.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 am

Eva blushed as Tyler caught her and helped her to stand upright. “Thanks.” She said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. “It was fun.” She smiled a little. “And I wasn’t scared.” She quickly lied. She wasn’t going to admit that no matter how fun it was, she had been completely terrified. But then again she wasn’t used to it either. She didn’t want him to fly slower just because she was with them though.

She hurried after him and Katie into the pub. She took her time to get to the table, her legs shaking less now that she had stood on them for a moment. She watched the drinks get ordered and heard Katie’s comment as she started to sit down. “Do what to all girls?” she asked curiously looking between the two of them. “Did I miss something?” She looked between the two of them curiously. The way they acted was more like friends than relatives and it made her laugh inwardly.

“So what are you doing now that you aren’t at Hogwarts anymore?” she asked curiously looking at Tyler. Thanks to being friends with Katie she had the chance to meet Tyler before he graduated.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 am

Katie looked at him and rolled her eyes. " Tyler Riker Lockwood, don't give me that innocent crap it's not going to work! " said Katie crossing her arms. " You smile or wink at them and they go all giggly like some stupid school girl and blush. " said Katie. " You just do it cause you know you'll get a reaction from them. " said Katie flatly. " You even do it to Ms. Yolo Swaggins here!"said Katie smirking at him.

Tyler chuckled. " What effect I have on the ladies isn't my doing, they have their own minds I don't tell them how to act!"said Tyler honestly. " But I ignore some of them, but I'm flattered they think I'm hot. " said Tyler smirking. "Oh I forgot your firewhiskey I'll be right back with that. " said the waitress as Tyler nodded. " Oh I didn't even notice, thanks!"said Tyler smiling at her. Giggling she blushed before walking away as Katie gave him a 'see what I mean' look.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:22 am

“Katie! You know only my brothers call me that!” she exclaimed her face turning bright red at the nickname her brothers use on her. “And I don’t go all giggly around Tyler!” she tried to defend herself. Why was she being brought into this. It was extremely awkward and she wasn’t sure she liked being brought to attention like that. She wasn’t used to it at all. She had always made an effort to stay away from the spotlight and Katie had dragged her right into it.

She looked over at Tyler, “Your middle name is Riker?” she asked curiously looking between the two of them. Tyler was looking at Katie like he hadn’t done anything wrong and Katie looked as if he could drop dead just from her gaze. Eva crossed her arms up under her chest. She looked between the two of them hoping that she could stay invisible for a little bit longer. She took in a deep breath and sighed as she let it out. Why had she let Katie drag her out of Hogwarts? She could have stayed comfy and cozy down in the Slytherin dungeon and no one would have noticed. But now? Who knew what would happen.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top