Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:09 am

Tyler shrugged. " It's just movies as friends, not like were going to do anything!"said Tyler honestly. " I don't live with my mother, I got my own place. "Tyler pointed out. " I don't care what we do, but I'm being nice and letting you decide and pick."said Tyler simply. " Pick which one you want to do and we'll do it. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded. " Ok...if you say so. " said Tyler looking at her ankle one last time. " Hey, I'm only half the reason why she's the way she is Kenneth is the other half!"said Tyler honestly. " I'm not the blame for anything, you do it on your own choosing. " said Tyler simply. " People make their own decisions, I don't force anyone to do what they don't want to do. " Tyler defended himself.

"God you sure don't know how to take a joke do you?"Tyler asked her shaking his head. " Well... seems like you truly don't know me then Eva, if you think I'm nothing then a heartless douchbag that thinks nothing but about himself!"Tyler shot at her. " You know, perhaps you should of went back with Katie save me the bloody damn trouble!"said Tyler. " Sound like a douchbag now? well I don't give a damn!"said Tyler. " Find your own way back to school, I don't care!"said Tyler hopping on his broom before he shot towards the sky taking off towards Hogsmeade.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm

"Oh wow well look who can't take a joke." She spat as he got on his broom. "Way to really prove you're a gentleman there Ty. Making a hurt girl walk all that way." She yelled at him as he took off. "Why you gotta act like such a prick?" Eva was confused and angry. She thought that she and Tyler had been getting along.

Angrily and loudly she ranted in Italian. Every other word certainly very unladylike. She sat down and picked up her guitar and tuned it down into drop c. From there she started playing hard and fast making it up as she went. It didn't sound half bad if you were into heavy and hard rock but Eva didn't care. Her foot was hurting and Ty had to go and be a douche and leave her there after she sent Katies broom back to her.

"What I get for expecting someone to be nice I guess."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Tyler sighing he gotten out his journal before writing in it. Lyris coming out like a river he wrote a song in about ten minutes. "I got to find her and make it up to her, hopefully she'll forgive me. " said Tyler honestly. " If you do something sweet, she'll forgive you. " said Katie honestly. " Well...In that cause I have an idea. "said Tyler telling her his idea. "Perfect Ty!"said Katie smiling I'll find her and gave her the note. " said Katie smiling.

" See you later Ty, and good luck. "said Katie before she called her broom. After a few minutes of riding around, Katie found Eva as she landed beside her. " Hey Evy!"said Katie softly before smiling at her. " I know what happened between you and Tyler, but here he wanted me to give you this. "said Katie handing her the note. " Give him a chance Evy, he been hurt alot, this isn't easy for him."said Katie honestly. " Just think about it. " said Katie softly sitting down by the lake.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Eva was still sitting by the lake guitar in her hand singing along to the music she was playing. She was a bit calmer now. She looked up and stopped playing when Katie walked up to her. She took the note and put it on the ground next to her.

"So he told you he was a complete douche and left me here with a sprained ankle?" Eva asked a little defensively. "No big deal guys are douches. " She looked down at the letter and then back up at Katie. "Why should I give him a chance after that? He's not the only person who's ever been hurt in the world Katie."

Eva picked up the letter and opened it. She began reading it and paused to look up at Katie before starting to read again. (Probably should know what it said lol)
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Katie nodded. "Yes he told me everything, and he feels horrible for it!"said Katie. " Before he left he told me that you were the only person who sees him for who he really is. "said Katie honestly. " I know he hasn't Evy, but Tyler been like this for so long, it's the only way he knows how to act at times. "said Katie softly. " Just give him a chance Evy, Ty always makes up for his mistakes. " said Katie honestly.

Inside the note Tyler wrote for her in his neat handwriting he wrote this:

Dear Eva,
I'm sorry that I hurt you and probably made you cry, that's seems like all I'm good at doing now days. You're right though, maybe I am an douche that only thinks of himself. But when I'm with you, I'm just me not that arrogant douchbag you come to know me as. Just give me one more chance to prove to you that I'm different! Follow the rose petals (seeing how I don't know your favorite flower) you'll find where I am, Katie will take you where you need to begin. Hopefully you'll give me another chance!
Love,
Ty

As Eva looked at her she smiled. " Pretty cute and sweet letter isn't it? " Katie asked her smiling. " If you're going to give him another chance, we better get going!"said Katie.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:13 pm

So he thought I cried, Eva thought to herself. How presumptuous of him. She looked up at Katie and took her time to stand up. "If only to get a real explanation from him I guess." She said as she put her guitar to her back, the strap going between her chest and resting there.

Lead the way oh fearless one." Eva said motioning for Katie. She was pretty sure they'd have to fly and honestly it would probably make things easier on them as well. "So what'd he do go and find you to do this?" She asked curiously. "I'm probably one of the ones who calls him on his bull cause that's what happened before he got mad and ran off."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Katie shrugged.  " Who knows,  you're never going to know if you don't go. " said Katie honestly.   Katie sighed knowing both of them were very much a like, stubbornly and hard headed down to the core.  

Getting on her broom Katie looked at her.  " I'll go slow,  I only ride fast cause Tyler does and that's how he taught me. " said Katie honestly.   " He found me in the three broomsticks. " said Katie simply then shrugging.  " Yeah probably,  I know who he truly is so that's why I helped him do this. "said Katie honestly.   " Come lets get going. " said Katie hopping on her broom as she flew back to Hogwarts court yard.   Landing softly she smiled at Eva. " Here we are,  first place to begin. " said Katie softly.   " Ooh.... look another note!"said Katie pointing to a note that had Eva name on it.

Dear Eva,
Ok... I see you decided to give me a second chance,  this is the spot where I first saw you,  I didn't know it before but you're starting to make me show an side of me I didn't even know that was there anymore.  Follow the path and you'll get a clue to where I am.  
love,
Ty

(Ooc: it leads from the court yard, to Hogsmeade, to his secret place to London.)
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Eva climbed back on the broom holding on to Katie as she took off going much slower this time than she had with Tyler. “Yeah I know, my ankle is still feeling the effects of a fast and hard landing.” She said laughing a little bit. She had to wonder what all Tyler had put together for her and she was very curious as she saw the petals beginning to appear in the court yard.

No sooner had Katie pointed out the letter with Eva’s name on it, she noticed it herself, encircled with the rose petals. She laughed and looked at Katie, “He said he would do something like this if he was going to ask me out. Figures he’d do it now to ask for forgiveness for being a bag o douche.” She explained. She picked up the letter and read it before she began to make her way onto the next area, looking for Petals to somewhat lead the way.

“And he could have made these riddles a little less obvious.” She said trying to suppress a smile. She easily found her path and started to follow the petals down to the gate. She looked around and quickly opened the latch and made her way onto the other side of the gate. From there Eva began to look around for the other clue that would lead her to the next place. After looking for a moment, she quickly spotted it and picked it up opening it carefully for the next clue.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:49 pm

"May he's is going to ask you out. " said Katie honestly shrugging.   " Who knows,  Tyler planned this out himself I just helped. " said Katie as honestly as possible.  She knew the truth but she was sworn to not say a word to Eva.   It was hard seeing how she was her best friend,  but Katie did it for Tyler.  

Katie chuckled.  " Oh come on,  you know it's adorable he's doing all this stuff!"said Katie.  " Was that a smile that I seen you hiding?"Katie asked her softly.   " Oh come on you know you like these little riddles he's doing even if it's obvious. " said Katie.   " Find any clues?"Katie asked her softly knowing Tyler wasn't going to be that easy on her.  

" You might think Tyler is easy to figure out,  but he isn't. " said Katie honestly.   " Look around,  the area he came out at when he first met us at by the gates. " said Katie.  Katie knew where he hid all the notes,  but she wasn't going to tell her.

There's was a note on a tree with Eva name written neatly on it.

Dear Eva,
Ha! You thought this was going to be easy didn't you? Well... you know nothing with me is ever easy!   You're almost there Eva!
Love,
Ty

Inside the note was a piece of paper with the letter 'R' on it and nothing else.   "Here the the other one you dropped. " said Katie handing her the piece of paper that had the letter 'P' on it.  

(Ooc:It's primrose hill in London,  it over looks the city lights)
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 pm

“Which means you know where I need to go.” Eva replied after she read the letter. I’m almost there. she thought to herself, “Well this isn’t really a clue at all.” She said more to herself than to Katie or anyone else who might be around. She looked down at the letter ‘R’ and put it in her pocket as Katie handed her the letter ‘P’ that she dropped. “Thanks.” She said as she looked at it before sticking it in her pocket as well.

Eva walked away a few steps and groaned. The prick wanted her to follow the clues but he hadn’t given her anything on this letter to go off of. She turned and looked over at Katie, walking over to her. “Where the bloody hell am I supposed to go now?” she asked looking at her. “You helped him plan this, so you know where I’m supposed to go next and I’m going to make the guess that you’re the clue.” That’s when it hit her. Nothing with me is ever easy.

“You’re it aren’t you?!” she asked looking at her and then back down at the note, “Nothing with you is ever easy. And you my dear are one of the most difficult people I’ve become friends with ever….No offense of course.” She looked over at Katie questioningly. “So spill…now…”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top