Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 11 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Tyler laughed and shook his head. " Seem like you're always there at same place at a bad time. " said Tyler chuckling "Wow....that had to be a shocker when she done that!said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded. " Ok... so now I know what to watch out for when I pick up for an date or when we go to America. " said Tyler softly. Tyler laughed. "Are you sure they won't die of shock that you brought a boy home?"Tyler asked her softly but chuckling. " I don't want to kill them when I first meet them!"said Tyler joking around with her. " Well . either way, you we're a bad girl for not listening to your parents!"said Tyler before laughing.

As she jumped on his back, Tyler stood up and begin walking again. Holding onto her legs with his arms, they entered the carnival. " Hello! Two please ma'am."said Tyler softly as he got a wrist band. "Give her your wrist Evy!"said Tyler softly to her as he shifted Eva to pay the women with one hand. Seeing Eva got her wrist band he smiled. " Thank you!"said Tyler before walking into the carnival where the food and rides were. " What you want to do first?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 11 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:02 pm

"I'm sure they won't die of shock." Eva replied laughing. "My siblings might if they're home but not my parents." She laughed as he told her she was bad for not listening to her parents. "It was just a little tattoo on my foot Ty. Not like it was a big deal or anything." She rolled her eyes a little and shrugged.

Eva held out her wrist for her wrist band as Ty paid for them to get in. She looked around at all the rides and games. The bright lights and music brought a smile to Eva's face. Her eyes went to the ferris wheel. "Ty let's go on the ferris wheel first!" She exclaimed kissing him in the cheek.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Tyler nodded. " Ok... I don't want to call the ambulance on my first night there. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Yeah to you it wasn't but I bet your parents freaked when they found out. "said Tyler laughing. " By the way how did they find out jus out of curiosity?"Tyler asked her looking up at her.

Tyler chuckled at her excitement before smiling. " Sure Evy lets go!"said Tyler as he walked towards the ferris wheel. Twirling around as he walked he laughed before he lead them towards the line for the ferris wheel. It wasn't that long of a line and they didn't have to wait long, they were three back so it wasn't a big deal. "You know if we get stopped at the top, we got to kiss right? It's traditional every couple that gets stuck up there does it!"said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Eva jumped off of his back as they got into line. "They actually found out because I like to walk around barefooted at home." She replied sheepishly. "Plus my foot was sore! I had multiple needles going in my foot at once. There are a bunch of nerve endings on the top of your foot that they don't warn you about when you get it."

"We do?" She asked looking up at him. "Is that really a rule or are you just messing with me Ty?" Eva asked unsure of if it was really a rule. Quickly enough they were let onto the ferris wheel and Eva snuggled up to Tyler as he sat down. "Are you sure that's the rule?" She asked laughing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Tyler nodded. " I think my mum would freak out if I gotten a tattoo!"said Tyler chuckling. " I can totally seeing her freaking out about me having one. " said Tyler honestly. " They never do when they give you the tatoo, they just want the money. " said Tyler.

" No it's not a rule, it's just a thing couples do when they get stuck at the top seeing how a couple got engaged at the top like ages ago. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " It's true ask anyone around here, they'll tell you. " said Tyler softly wrapping his arm around her pulling her close to him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"My mum started praying to the Virgin Mary." Eva replied laughing softly. "It was quite dramatic if you ask me. I think she was just shocked I actually had the nerve to do it. Bianca got into more trouble than I did for it. My parents threatened to disown her if she ever pulled a stunt like that again. I'm pretty sure that is why she moved out." She added honestly.

"if you say it's true that means it's probably bad luck if we don't." Eva said looking up at him as she snuggled closer. She could feel the soft rocking of the ferris wheel as it moved them up to the top of the ride stopping to let more passengers on. Eva ran her hand through her hair as she looked up at Tyler.

"So when are you guys planning on stealing me away to America?" She asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Tyler chuckled softly. " Wow....that serious huh?"Tyler asked her softly before lifting his eyebrows. " I just think that they don't want you turning into what she is. "said Tyler honestly. " My mum is always worried about me, I keep telling her not worry I won't fall into drugs. " said Tyler softly. " I never have and I never will, not going to lie and say that I haven't thought about it when I was younger. " said Tyler honestly. " I just hated the smell of it so I couldn't do it. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" Trust me it's true, I wouldn't lie to you. " said Tyler softly as he kissed her head. Feeling her snuggle closer to him he smiled as he felt her hot breath on his neck. He felt an shiver run down his body, but it was a good one. " Oh god, this girl is going to be the death of me. "Tyler thought to himself.

"Well... We usually go a week or after school lets out so we can catch up with family and stuff before we leave, but if you need longer it's ok we can push it back. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 pm

"Yeah it was pretty serious." She replied. "At least for Bianca. I got off because I'm the baby and Bianca knew better." She explained. "I can also say I've never really had the urge to try drugs. As weird as that sounds. Maybe get completely and totally drunk one night just for fun but not drugs." Eva was a weird girl that was for sure. Most people would have pegged her for the quiet goth stoner but she had never tried anything like that.

"Are you alright?" She asked looking up at him after he kissed the top of her head. She wasn't used to boys acting weird around her. "Do you want your jacket back. I'll give it back if you're cold." Eva said looking a little concerned.

"Truth be told you would probably have to meet my parents before they would let you take me away across the world." Eva said honestly. "Not that they would say no to me, but they would want to meet who I was going to be with to make sure I'd be safe. Since you're an auror they wouldn't really be concerned with that I don't think."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:07 am

Tyler nodded. " Ah...so that's what you think made her move out huh?"Tyler asked her softly. " I can see you doing that, heck everyone does that almost every day!"said Tyler honestly. " Have you ever gotten drunk before?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously looking at her. Alot of people thought he was a bad boy who threw cray parties, got drunk did drugs and had one night stands. Tyler might might go to parties and get drunk but he didn't do drugs or was a player.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah I'm fine, just had a cold chill from the breeze up here. " said Tyler softly. Tyler shook his head. " No keep it on, I'm fine honestly. " said Tyler smiling at her.

" I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be a bit nervous meeting them. " said Tyler honestly. " You say they'll like me, but what if they don't?"Tyler asked her softly. " Oh god, now I'm nervous now. " said Tyler running his hand through his hair.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 am

"I wouldn't really say drunk drunk." She replied looking at him. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've never gotten blackout drunk. I've still been able to remember what happened. But I've never been to a party before." Eva admitted. "Always wanted to ya know?" Eva just wanted to be accepted as a normal kid and do things that people her age did most of the time.

"I can give it back if you're cold Ty." Eva said looking at him as the ferris wheel stopped leaving them at the very top. "I'm not cold at all."

"Wait how are you nervous now?!" She exclaimed surprised. He had been so calm about it and now she was regretting telling him more about her family. "Are you more nervous about meeting them or the kiss now that we are stopped at the top of the wheel? It's not gonna be as bad as you think I promise. "
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top