Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 12 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:59 am

Tyler nodded understanding what she meant. " I got so drunk I couldn't remember what happened the next day!"said Tyler honestly. " Although the hangover the next morning sucked so bad!"said Tyler honestly. " I went to tons of parties at school, threw a couple myself. " said Tyler honestly. " Katie said they're having a end of term party, maybe we can go together if I can go. " said Tyler softly. " If not your going to do it plenty in America if you want to. " said Tyler.

Tyler shook her head. " No keep it on, it looks good on you. " said Tyler honestly. " I'm warm natured, don't know where that shiver came from. "said Tyler smiling sheepishly at her.

Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, I don't them to think I'm a bad influence to you. " said Tyler honestly. "As for the kiss, no I'm not!" said Tyler kissing her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 12 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:38 am

"Oh I will in America huh?" She asked raising an eyebrow to him. "I'd like to be able to go do something with you but if not we'll have plenty of time to do something like that in America. Or even before we leave." Eva smiled as he told her to keep the jacket on.

"Are you sure you don't know where that shiver came from?" Eva asked looking at him. "They won't see you as a bad influence either I prom..." Eva broke off as Tyler kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him kissing him back before she broke the kiss as the ferris wheel started to move again.

"Take me home when schools out. I promise it won't be as bad as you think." She said giving him big bright brown eyes and a pout as she batted her eyelashes.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:58 am

Tyler nodded. " Yup, but like I said it's only if you're up to it, I don't want to force you to anything that you don't want to do. " said Tyler softly. Tyler smiled. " That would be nice, cause I have a feeling Katie isn't going to leave us alone in America. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " You know better than I do she hates being alone. " said Tyler.

Tyler nodded. " No... I honestly don't,."said Tyler honestly smiling sheepishly at her once again. " Ok....it's you, everything about you drives me crazy. " said Tyler honestly. " I hope you know that you're going to be the death of me. " said Tyler chuckling.

Looking into her chocolate brown eyes Tyler sighed. " Alright fine, but only because I l can't say no to you!"said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

Eva didn't have to say it but Tyler could tell her he wanted to do something and she would probably have done it. Something as trivial as partying anyway. Something more serious and she might would have to question it, but to Eva, Tyler didn't seem to be that type of guy. And if he was then she would learn the hard way.

She ran her fingers through her hair and turned her face away from his blushing as he told her that it was her that was making him shiver. "And just how am I going to be the death of you?" She asked curiously as they were being let off the ride. "And just how do I drive you crazy?" She laughed as she ran off of the ride and down the stairs into the crowd to wait him.

When he got down with her she looked at him. "Of course you could say no but you probably wont." She replied laughing as she jumped on him hugging him. "It'll be fine I promise."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:19 am

Tyler had a feeling that she'll do anything he wanted to do with her, even when she said that she wasn't Tyler could tell she was a bit adventurous. Although Tyler would never hurt her in any way though, he simply wasn't that way. Despite what people thought of him, Tyler wasn't a man whore.

Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, you're just are but I'm ok with it. " said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. Tyler chuckled. " It's small things you don't even realize you do, like the way you're eyes sparkled when you laugh or smile. " said Tyler softly. Shaking his head he ran off after her.

Tyler smiled. " Of course I wouldn't, you know me all to well!"said Tyler chuckling. Tyler laughed as she jumped on him hugging him. " Want to go on the roller coaster next?"Tyler asked her softly. " Does look pretty awesome!"said Tyler honestly. " How about we try to see if we can ride every ride here?"Tyler asked her softly. Tyler nodded at her reply. " Ok...I trust you. " said Tyler softly kissing her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:47 am

“Really?” Eva asked looking at him curiously. And Tyler would be right in that Eva was pretty adventurous. She just needed someone like Tyler to give her the push she needed to act on her adventurous side. “Roller coaster sounds like it could be fun.” She added as she slid off of him. She spun around and looked at the roller coaster that was the choice for their next little adventure in the carnival.

“We could try to ride to ride every ride here, but I’m not sure if we have time.” Eva added looking around. “I mean it is getting a little on the late side after all.” Eva looked a little worried and her mind went to how she would sneak back into Hogwarts without getting caught. She had never had to sneak into the school, although she had helped Katie sneak in a few times. She knew on several occasions of trying to sneak her friend back in she had been caught helping and landed in detention as well for it.

Eva kissed Tyler back and smiled, “Probably could stay out late, be kinda hard for me to sneak back into the school anyway without being caught.” She said looking at him, “I mean, they are really cracking down on patrol up there lately. Getting detention right before I get out for the summer wouldn’t be a good idea after all.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:21 am

Tyler chuckled before nodding.  " Yes really, I can't lie to you. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " It does look like fun,  I used to be scared of them until I rode one when I was twelve. " said Tyler.  " Yeah I know I was such a whip when I was young,  scared of every thing!"said Tyler honestly chuckling.  " Although I'm nineteen and I'm still scared of needles and I always will be."said Tyler honestly.  

Tyler laughed.  " Yeah I don't think so, plus some of the rides look a bit lame!"said Tyler honestly.  Tyler nodded in agreement.  " We'll ride a few more rides and call it a night?"Tyler asked her softly.   "Don't worry about trying to sneak back into the school I got that all figured out. " said Tyler honestly.  " I love you Eva,  but you worry sometimes to much!"said Tyler jokingly.   " But I wouldn't have it any other way. " said Tyler smiling at her.

Tyler rolled his eyes.  " Stupid pricks. " Tyler muttered darkly to himself.   "No it wouldn't be a bright idea,  but like I said we'll both sneak in together. "said Tyler honestly.  " We'll use the nice lovely Disillusionment Charm."said Tyler smirking at her . Leading her towards the roller coaster they waited in line.  "What ride do you want to go on after this?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 am

Eva laughed at him calling himself a whimp. "Hey you'll never know until you try it." She replied with a smile. "Besides, it's not the needles that are scary it's the shots. Those burn! I'll always be scared of shots. I got too many of them as a kid." She admitted sheepishly.

"Yeah, they kinda do look lame but I bet we could totally rock out that merry go round." She added with a smile. She looked at him as he said he loved her. Wow. They had literally just started dating. He couldn't mean really really love her. "Only because I don't like being in trouble. Getting caught makes it look like you did something bad."

"We could go on the haunted house or play some games." Eva said trying to change the subject a bit. She wouldn't tell Tyler that she had seen the look on his face and heard what he muttered.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Tyler nodded. " That's true,  life without a risks isn't a life worth living! " said Tyler softly.   " You're right about that,  those bloody things burn and hurt like hell when you're done!"said Tyler honestly.  " I gotten a lot of shots as we'll, my mum still makes me get shots to keep me from getting sick. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.   " I'll admit it,  I'm a mama's boy. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling.  " I'm ashame to admit it."said Tyler simply.

Tyler laughed.  " Oh yeah!  I can totally see us rocking the merry go round. " said Tyler laughing.   Tyler's eyes widened at what he said.  "Holy crap,  why in the hell did I say that? We just started dating!" Tyler didn't say anything,  he just nodded in agreement.  

" We'll ride the roller coaster,  then the haunted house, the merry go round and play a couple of games how that sound?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm

"I had to get a lot of stitches when I was little." She admitted. "I was pretty clumsy and I used to like to help or at least think I was helping a lot." She looked down at her hand. "My parents had to learn the hard way not to let me be able to climb on anything."

She busted out laughing. "You do realize I was only joking about the merry go round right?" She asked raising an eyebrow."But if you really want to we can." They were let through onto the coaster and Eva ran to her seat before strapping herself into the harness straps for the ride. "YYou ready?"
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top