Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 13 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 pm

"I never remember getting stitches,  but I broke my arms and legs alot. " said Tyler honestly.   " That was just part of us growing up,  becoming clumsy tree monkeys!"said Tyler chuckling.  " I always gotten hurt,  weather it was climbing a tree or playing soccer. " said Tyler honestly.  " I still do, but it's a normal thing to me. " said Tyler.

Tyler shrugged.  " Yeah I do,  but I want to kind of ride it ."said Tyler honestly.   " What? I'm a kid at heart,   besides I think we're the only one who would rock it. " said Tyler honestly.  Tyler nodded.  " Yup bring it!"said Tyler smirking.  "Are you ok? " Tyler asked her softly.   Putting his hands harness strap on he scooted closer to her putting his arm around her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 13 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm

"I've never broken a bone but I've twisted a lot of ankles jumping out of trees growing up." Eva said as he put his arm around her. "Knives were what really go me though." She admitted as the ride started. Slowly they were pulled up the hill and she looked over at Tyler.

"Sure you wanna put your arm around me instead of hold on to your harness? " Eva asked looking at him. This was the worst part of the roller coaster for her. The first ride to the top before it dropped you into loops and spins. After the climb it was a pure adrenaline rush and fun. "I'm fine." She added smiling.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Tyler chuckled. " Well..mine were do to me falling out of tree the majority of the time. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler didn't say a word, he just nodded for he knew what she meant by it. As it started going up the hill, Tyler smirked he loved rides like this, crazy he was scared of roller coasters when he was young. But then again, at a young age you were scared of almost everything though. From scared of the dark to being scared monsters were under his bed, Tyler remembered it all.

" Don't worry I'll put my hand on it once we go down. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Taking his arm from around her he squeezed her hand smiling at her. " Here we go, get ready!"said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Eva looked down just before they crested at the top of the hill. She didn't even have time to reply before she felt the drop, her eyes closing for a moment as she squealed. Half in terror and half in excitement. Once they rounded the first curve that the coaster threw at them her eyes were open. Her hair was all over the place from the wind.

Before long she was laughing as they were thrown through another loop. She was screaming and laughing at the same time. She managed to look over at Tyler to see his reaction to the coaster as they rounded the last turn slowing down. The ride was over almost as soon as it had begun. Then again it wasn't that big of a roller coaster.

As soon as it came to a stop Eva unhooked the straps holding her in. "So what next?" She asked as they got out of the ride, heading down the ramp into the crowd. It was slowly starting to dwindle away.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Tyler laughed the whole time through out the whole ride,  he threw his hands up as they went around curves.  Looking at Eva, he chuckled at her reaction.   Tyler was a total rebel when it came to doing crazy things.  Tyler was adventurous,  he like to live life on the edge.

"Wow that was awesome! "said Tyler as he unspoiled his belt and gotten out.  It wasn't that big of a roller coaster,  but ot was still fun.  Following her down the ramp his hair ruffled from the ride,  but he didn't seem to notice.

"What about the merry go round or something to calm us down?"Tyler asked her softy. "After that I need something to calm me down. "said Tyler honestly. "Or we can play some games, not trying to brag but I rock at the games here."said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Tyler might have been a rebel when it came to doing things, but Eva was really just experiencing her first taste of doing really crazy things. Well aside from getting a tattoo and learning the hard way not to play with knives at a young age. She looked back at Tyler and waited on him to catch up her her.

"It was alright. " She replied with a smile. She needed something to calm her nerves down as well but at the same time she was enjoying the feeling that the adrenaline coursing through her veins was giving her. She smiled as he suggested things for them to do.

"How about we just walk around and play some games." She replied wrapping her arms around one of his. "I could use the walk after that."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Tyler was a adrenaline junkie, but he knew Eva never really done anything crazy like this before. Of course she gotten a tattoo, Tyler was taking it slow with her. He didn't want to rush her, although he knew he was probably showing a side of her she never shown before. But she was doing the same to him, and he honestly didn't mind it, he liked being sweet goofy Tyler better than bad boy Tyler, he had a feeling Eva did to.

" Sure lets go. " said Tyler softly as they walked pass the rides towards the games. There were games from popping balloons with darts to basketball games. Seeing Eva looking at something he looked at her and smiled. " See something that you want Evy?"Tyler asked her softly. " If so, I'll get it for you. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm

She leaned her head on his arm as they walked smiling. It was actually quite adorable to look at. She really liked how easy going Ty was. It was pretty much what she wanted but she wanted to do some things he wanted to do as well. As they came up on the games Eva looked around.

"How about we play this one?" She asked pointing at the game where you took the shot gun and had to shoot the star out of the paper. "If not you can pick one. My dad used to play this one with me when we went to carnivals when I was little."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Tyler looked at the game and smiled. " Sweet! I never played this game before, but I used to go shooting with my dad all the time when I was little."said Tyler honestly. " I haven't been shooting in ages, but I'll give it a try. " said Tyler shrugging. Paying the guy, he explained to Tyler what he needed to do in order to win a prize, nodding Tyler took the shotgun.

It took Tyler three times, but he finally managed to hit the star on the third try. " Pick you're prize. " said the guy as Tyler as Tyler put down the shotgun. " What do you want? " Tyler asked her softly. There were prizes from huge teddy bears to a stuff tigers.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Eva watched Tyler attempt at the game until he finally won. She jumped up and down excitedly and kissed him on the cheek. "Really I get to pick?" She asked curiously her eyes widening as she looked around at the prizes. She really had never been won anything before from herself or anyone else.

Her eyes went to a giant white tiger that was at least half her size. "I want that." She said pointing to it with a huge grin. "And then you owe me a carousel ride. After all, you do keep going on about us rocking that out.” She laughed as the carnie handed the tiger to Tyler. She was actually having fun. And why not? Tyler was a fun guy and he cared about her. Or at least he seemed like he did.

Eva turned her attention to fireworks that were being shot off in the distance. “That’s pretty.” She said closing her eyes and smiling as she heard them make a crackling noise. “I guess we’ll have to get going soon huh?” she asked turning to look at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top