Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 14 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:28 am

Tyler chuckled and nodded. " Why of course you can pick, I won it for you!"said Tyler honestly. " Have no one ever won anything for you before?"Tyler asked her softly. " If not that's about to change. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler smiled. " You choose nicely, white tiger is my favorite animal. " said Tyler softly. " Well white siberian tiger."said Tyler honestly as he nodded thanks to the carnie. Tyler took the tiger and placed it in his left arm. " Hey, we will totally rock out the carousel. " said Tyler chuckling. " So...what are you going to name your tiger?"asked her softly. Looking hands with her he lead them towards the carousel.

" Come on lets watch them from the carousel ride. "Tyler whispered softly in her ear leading them onto the ride that didn't seem to have much of a line. "You want a horse, or you want to sit on the bench?"Tyler asked her softly. " Evy there's a photo booth, maybe we can take some pictures before we leave. " said Tyler softly giving her a soft warm smile. Hearing her reply Tyler nodded. " Unfortunately yes we do, but after this ride and the pictures if you want to do them. " said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 14 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 am

"No one other than my dad." Eva admitted. "But then again he never one anything that big either. He really didn't want to cause then he would have had to do the same for the rest of us ya know." She blushed as he said that if not it was about to change. "I mean I've never had a boyfriend either so I guess that's changing too."

Eva stuck a strand of hair behind her ear as he asked what she would name it. She looked at the tiger hooked under his other arm. "Um I don't know." Eva said biting her lip. She thought about it as they walked towards the carousel. She looked up at Tyler. "I know!" She exclaimed. "How about since you won it for me you name it."

As they got closer to the carousel he asked what she wanted to ride in. "I'm not picky." She replied. She didn't kniw. Part of her felt she would feel foolish if she picked a horse but part of her told her that would be the fun part. She bit her lip. "How about you take the horse and I'll take the lion."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Tyler nodded. "It was the same way with my family,  there was five of us so we shared alot of things. " said Tyler honestly.   "When my dad did win something he did it in small amounts for the five of us. "said Tyler softly.  Tyler smiled.  " Why indeed it is Evy. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.  

Tyler chuckled when she told him that he could name her tiger seeing how he won it for her.   " You could name it after me!"said Tyler jokingly.  " I was totally joking on that!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.  " You could name it that to have something to remember me by when you're lonely. " said Tyler honestly shrugging.   " But if we take pictures in the photo booth then you'll have pictures as well. " said Tyler.   " I'm horrible at naming things!"said Tyler honestly.

Tyler chuckled and nodded.  " Ok...fine. "said Tyler softly as he helped her up on the lion.   Seeing that she was on, Tyler gotten on the horse that was beside her.   "You're totally rocking that lion. " said Tyler smiling.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Eva smiled and kissed him back. “Don’t tempt me I just might have to do that.” She replied laughing at the suggestion of naming the stuffed animal after him. She giggled a little, “But I probably won’t name it at all in all honesty.” She got on the lion sitting facing him, “Like you, I also have a horrible brain when it comes to naming things. Hence why my python’s name is Ali Babba. I couldn’t think of anything. It really doesn’t fit him though, because those snakes are from Southeast Asia and India.”

The ride started moving once they were settled and Eva held onto the pole that was attached to the lion looking up watching the fireworks. “If we do pictures in the photo booth we’ll have to go in twice so you can have some too. It wouldn’t be fair if I was the only one who got something to remember this by would it?” She looked at him and then turned her attention back to the fireworks that were slowly starting to dwindle down.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 am

Tyler laughed.  " I think it's a good name,  Tyler the Tiger!"said Tyler jokingly.   "I haven't named stuff animals since I was young,!"said Tyler chuckling.  " That isn't a bad name,  I named my husky Polar bear cause she looked like one. " said Tyler honestly.  " I guess it made sense,  but still a weird name for a dog. "said Tyler chuckling.  " Although there Alaskians huskies,  but still weird. " said Tyler.

Tyler nodded.  " We may have to,  unless it makes two copies. " said Tyler honestly.  " I know some of them do. " said Tyler shrugging.  Tyler smiled as Eva's eyes sparkled as she watched the fireworks in the sky.  " Like watching the fireworks?"Tyler asked her softly smiling at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 am

“No, it isn’t.” she replied. “If she looks like a polar bear then its fitting.” Eva smiled. “I love fireworks actually.” She added. “One of my first memories is Carnivale and my parents would take us to the festivals right before Lent in Italy and I was mesmerized by the fireworks and all the bright colors.” Her entire face seemed to light up as she talked about it. “Everyone always wears bright colors and its like a giant celebration for a week at least.” She missed Italy. Granted, Eva hadn’t been there but for a few years before her parents moved them to Britain so she really didn’t remember much of it from her childhood, but she did remember the visits since then and loved going to see her grandparents.

As the ride came to a stop Eva slid off of the lion and began to walk off. “Well then I guess we better go see huh?” she asked turning her head to look back at him before she smiled and started to walk towards the nearest photo booth. “No time like now to find out!” she waited for him to catch up to her before she got to the photobooth and pulled him into it with her laughing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

Tyler smiled seeing her eyes sparkled as she talked about the memory. "Wow... sounds amazing, I would like to see that sometime. " said Tyler honestly. "Maybe next summer we'll have to make a trip to Italy. " said Tyler giving her a soft warm smile. " I heard in America they have a special day they celebrate the it freedom and they pop fireworks. " said Tyler softly. " At least that's what my muggle friend told me that was from America at my muggle school. "said Tyler shrugging.

Getting off his horse he caught up with her and intertwined hands with her. " Whoa!"said Tyler laughing as she pulled him into the booth. Taking out some money, Tyler put it into the machine. "Ok... here we go!"said Tyler softly as it did the count down as Tyler wrapped his arm around her smiling. " Ooh...what about funny faces?"Tyler asked her laughing.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 am

Eva smiled. She would love a trip to Italy. She knew her parents wanted to go there for Christmas this year but she had time to make plans. “We’ll see.” She replied smiling. “Do they really?” she asked curiously. Having never been to America, she really didn’t know what to expect but she did have a feeling that it would be lots of fun. And she knew Tyler would be there to push her to do things she wouldn’t normally do out of fear.

“Yes!” she said laughing as she looked at him and stuck her tongue out throwing up the rocker sign with her hand. She heard another click and decided to kiss him on the cheek, laughing as she did.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 am

Tyler stuck his tongue out and crossed eye as it snapped a picture,  as Eva kissed his cheek he smiled before he done the same thing to her.   " Last one. " said Tyler softly as he kissed her softly on the lips as clicked.  " Let's see how they turned out!"said Tyler softly.  Intertwining hands with her again,  he walked out and took the pictures as the machine spat them out.     Taking one copy,  he looked at the pictures and smiled before handing her copy to her.

" There you have something to remember this day by. " said Tyler smiling at her.  " Well... you actually two things. "said Tyler honestly.   " Are you ready to go? It's kind of late and I don't want you to get in trouble. " said Tyler softly. As he apparated them back to the school, he took out his wand putting the charm on them to make them some what invisible. Sneaking in quietly Tyler lead her to the common room. "Ok...here we are, good night Eva. " said Tyler as he lifted the charm off them as he softly kissed hern on the lips. " Sweet dreams. " said Tyler softly before he seen her walk into the common room. Smiling he gotten out his wand calling his broom as he got on it heading towards Hogsmeade.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 am

Eva laughed and kissed him back as the last picture snapped. She squeezed his hand as they exited the photo booth and took her copy of the pictures. “Oh my gosh! That face you made!” she exclaimed laughing. “Well at least you have something too Ty.” She added before he asked if she was ready to leave. “Yeah I think so.” Eva really didn’t want to get into trouble by any means, especially so close to the end of the year. “Yeah, but I don’t want to.”

She held onto Tyler as they apparated to the school. She didn’t want the night to end but at the same time she had to admit to herself she was a little sleepy. She walked with him trying her best to stay quiet as they made their way through the grounds and to the dungeon. She was surprised to find that Tyler had went with her into the common room. “Yeah…good night Ty.” She said kissing him back, giving him a hug as well. Eva watched him make his exit and her fingers went to her lips as she hugged the stuffed tiger to her.

She moved herself out of the common room and towards the dorm to her bed. Once there she pulled her boots off flopping back on the bed smiling. Her mind still going a million miles an hour even though she was quickly falling asleep.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top