Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 am

Tyler shook his head. " Wow... that must of been hard to do, I can't imagine watching my brothers or sister dying in my arms. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler nodded. " I understand, how you feel. " said Tyler softly. " I was fourteen when my grandfather died, so I didn't know what to do. " said Tyler honestly. Seeing her cry, Tyler hugged her pulling her close to him. " Sh...it's ok Eva. " said Tyler softly stroking her hair.

" Katie doesn't listen to nobody really, but maybe me and Kenneth. " said Tyler honestly. " Wow.... They haven't paired me which I'm quite grateful for. "said Tyler. " They arrested Sophia for not following it, although she was engaged at the time I guess they found out that she wasn't after her fiancé disappeared. " said Tyler shaking his head. " A bit stupid in my opinion. "said Tyler rolling his eyes. " This whole law is downright just stupid. " said Tyler.

" Wow...that was a bit mean of your mother to say. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler laughed. " Well... I think your parents will see me alot over this summer!"said Tyler smirking. " So I'm ready for all the hugs they have to give me!"said Tyler laughing. "Wow.. I have to be careful around your sister then!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Hopefully I won't get kicked out by your parents for being a bad influence you!"said Tyler playfully.

" Ok you really want to know huh?"Tyler asked her smirking. " Well.. it'll be a path of your favorite flowers leading to where I was at, I'll be at a top of a hill that over looked the London city lights, I'll be standing there dressed in your favorite colored dress shirt with a guitar in my hand playing a song I wrote for you."said Tyler softly. " After the song, I'll ask you out. " said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " Although I never did that to other girls though, I done other things. "said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:43 am

Eva leaned her head against his chest as he pulled her closer, wiping her tears off of face, “I’m ok.” She replied. She didn’t like to cry in front of people and someone holding her for it kinda threw her off guard. She wasn’t sure what to do, but she really liked the feeling of someone caring for her like that. And he was playing with her hair. She couldn’t remember the last time anyone had played with her hair. Her mother had only done things like that when she was sick, but since she had started Hogwarts that had stopped.

“I think it is too.” She replied. “I was up at the Ministry during the riot. My sister Bianca pulled me out of Hogwarts to go up there. Can they really make you marry someone just like that or go to jail?” she looked up at him curiously. It didn’t seem fair. Her poor brother, and now her favorite healer were both in jail because of this stupid law. She hated it. It was tearing families apart and had a lot of people unhappy.

“I wouldn’t really worry about Bianca.” She replied laughing. “She hardly ever comes home anymore since she moved out last year.” She missed seeing her big sister when she came home but she understood that they had to grow up and leave home some time. “I doubt you’ll get kicked out. I think they think I’m a bad enough influence to myself on my own.”

“Yeah I really do want to know.” She asked looking up at him. Eva listened as he talked about her favorite flowers…wait did she even have favorite flowers? She had never even thought of that before. It was probably the sweetest thing she had ever heard come out of somebody’s mouth in her entire life. She could tell he was trying to make it out like it wasn’t a big deal but someone to put that much planning in just to ask a girl out seemed like it would be. “I don’t know about you but someone putting that much planning into just asking a girl out is a pretty big deal to most people. You’d have to really like someone to put that much planning into it.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 am

"Ok... if you're sure, but you really don't look like you're ok. " said Tyler honestly. " Why are you so jumpy, never had anyone hold you before?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Don't be afraid of your feelings Eva, it's ok to let them out every now and then. " said Tyler honestly. " If you tell anyone about this side of me, I'll deny it!"said Tyler smirking at her hoping to make her laugh or smile. " But honestly, like that song off frozen says let it go!"said Tyler smirking. " Once again if you tell anyone, I'll deny it!"said Tyler seriously.

Tyler nodded. " Unfortunately yes, they can Evy there doing it!"said Tyler frowning. " There just ruining people's lives, and they don't even care. " said Tyler angrily. " No wonder people are leaving the bloody country or hiding in the muggle world. "said Tyler shaking his head. If Tyler could find a way to bring this law down, he would in a heartbeat. He wasn't the only one out of the aurors who felt this way.

" Whew thank goodness for that, I don't think I'll be able to handle you sister. " said Tyler honestly. " She seems crazier and more wild than you. " said Tyler honestly. " Not saying you're crazy, but you get what I'm saying. " said Tyler smirking at her. " She makes you sound quiet, wow...."said Tyler shaking his head before chuckling. " So you're the quiet one out of the family huh?"Tyler asked her smiling at her.

Tyler shrugged. " Heh. I would like the girl to remember the moment. "said Tyler honestly. " I wouldn't want the girl to think I was some douche not asking her out like a gentleman. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " My mother taught me better than that. " said Tyler softly. " Plus my mother would kill me if I wasn't a gentleman to a lady at all times!"said Tyler honestly. " I was raised to be a gentleman and respect others. "said Tyler simply.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 am

“No.” she replied, “I’ve never had a boyfriend either.” She admitted, “And if you tell anyone about that I’ll kill you.” She threatened jokingly, laughing as she said it. “Katie is the only one to know that about me.” She looked at him a little surprised when he said he liked the song Let it Go. “I love that song.” She said laughing a little bit harder at this. She sat up picking up her guitar and started playing it. “Let the storm rage on.” She managed to sing before busting out into a fit of giggles.

“My grandparents are working to get Michael out and then my parents are sending him to Italy so the British Ministry can’t do this to him again.” She added. “I think its ridiculous. Everyone’s lives are being ruined by it.” She hated knowing what was going on sometimes. She had kind of wished that her sister had left her at school but at the same time she was glad she was able to see the riot taking place. It had shown her that people really didn’t like what was happening and what they were being forced to do.

“Yeah I really am the quiet one.” Eva added, “Little Evy and her screaming music and pet snake.” She laughed, “That’s pretty much it at home. Michael’s pretty quiet too, but Bianca kinda lost it a little when Maria died. I don’t think she could figure out a way to deal with it aside from partying and stuff like that.” She looked over at him, “You a gentleman?” she asked laughing. “I don’t’ remember seeing you acting like a gentleman when you were here in school.” She added laughing. “I remember you acting like a giant bag of douche half the time.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 am

"Wow... I would of thought someone as beautiful as you would of had tons of boyfriends. " said Tyler honestly.  " You're secret is safe with me,   like I said I never slept with any girls so yeah. " said Tyler softly.  " Yeah hard to believe I'm nineteen and I never  slept with a girl and had sex with her!"said Tyler sighing running his hands through his hair.   " Alot of girls thought I was some sex god,  but honestly I'm not. "said Tyler honestly.   " So...yeah that's one of my biggest secrets. " said Tyler.  " Frozen is my favorite Disney movie beside Tangled. " said Tyler honestly.

" Yeah Sophia is out of there,  Jack and her two friends gotten her out. " said Tyler honestly.   "Mainly Jack paid for it,  but Christy and Eli helped and cleared it from her record I believe. "said Tyler.   " I could be wrong, but I know she's out and working again. " said Tyler.  " Sophia gotten lucky I guess,  her friend Christy is German Mistress of magic and Eli is ex duty minister of magic. " said Tyler honestly.   " I honestly think they had something with getting Sophia out. " said Tyler.  

" Well like I said before,  I find that hard to believe. " said Tyler smirking at her.  Tyler nodded for he understood what she meant,  Serena went off the deep after their grandfather death and the divorce.  Luckily Tyler and his mother were able to get her help.  "Is that so hard to believe that I am?"Tyler asked her faking hurt.   " That's just an image I held,  deep down I'm actually sweet and caring. " said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 am

“Oh well then you’re just a big softy aren’t you?” she asked laughing as she poked at him. “I mean Tangled is cute and all but I don’t think I would call it my favorite movie. I’m more of a fan of the Lion King personally. Now that..was a good movie. And don’t get me started on the Little Mermaid. I know the original version by heart.” She laid back on the grass watching the sun as it started to set in the distance.

“Oh wow.” She said looking at him, “Sophia has some pretty powerful friends then. I’ve heard of Christabelle. She’s pretty ruthless when it comes to getting what she wants from everything I’ve seen about her. More money than sense then if you believe what the papers say about her.” She read a lot and besides, Christabelle had graduated from Hogwarts. From everything she had seen and heard about her, the only reason she was a Ravenclaw was because of how smart she was. And a half veela. So she had charm to play for things as well.

She play smacked Tyler, “Maybe.” She replied looking at him and then back up at the sunset. “Wanna go do something?” she asked curiously. “I mean sitting by the lake is cool and all but kinda boring if you ask me.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:46 am

Tyler laughed. " Oh my gosh, who knew that I was such a softy!"said Tyler gasping before laughing. " Ok...maybe there not really my favorites, I just like them. " said Tyler honestly. " Lion King is good, I'll admit I sort of cried when Simba father died. "said Tyler. " Hey! In my defense you're not a real man if you didn't cry there or when Bambi mother died!"said Tyler honestly. " I love Disney movies, when I'm sick I stay home watching them. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah Sophia has quite a bit of powerful friends to help her out. " said Tyler. " Although doesn't surprise me, Sophia is nice to everyone. " said Tyler honestly. " Christy is actually looks nice, I never met her but I saw her a few times. "said Tyler. " I don't believe any of that rubbish in the paper, it's all lies!"said Tyler rolling his eyes. " I don't even read the paper anymore, but working at the ministry I hear it anyways. "said Tyler honestly.

" Ow that hurt!"said Tyler rubbing his arm, it didn't hurt him he was simply faking it. Tyler nodded. " What you want to do?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:07 am

"I don't really know." she said sitting up. "Just something. I'm ready to go home for the summer. I was telling Katie earlier that I miss my snake." Eva looked over at him. "Just something to get away from this school for a while. Nothing to do here anyways."

Of course Eva had never been as adventurous as Tyler and Katie were when it came to sneaking out. She pulled her boot back onto her foot making sure to lace it up tightly. "It was my idea to sneak out earlier actually." she added smiling as she stood up slowly letting the weight of her body lean against her foot. "Who's the bad influence on who now?" she asked laughing as she hobbled a little bit towards Katie's broom.

"You think I should send this back to her?" she asked curiously. "Kinda scared of breaking my neck next time. Ya know cause I'm sooo good with landings and what not." She blushed sheepishly at that. To be fair it was a good first try for someone that had never been taught how to land on a broom before. She wasn't prepared to for the landing and she would probably do better the next time, Eva just didn't want to take the chance right now with a bum foot.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 am

Tyler bit his lip thinking, a bit of a habit he done since he was a kid. " Well... there's a carnival going on in London that they have every summer, we can go to that if you like. " said Tyler. " Or we can go back to my place and watch some movies just throwing some ideas out there. " said Tyler shrugging. " We can also go back to my spot as well."said Tyler. " I'm cool with anything really. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler looked at her and smirked. " Wow...you're so bad, I like it!"said Tyler smirking at her. " Are you sure that you're ok your hobbling a little bit. "said Tyler honestly. " See I was right about you, secretly wild and hard to tame. " said Tyler smirking at her. " Is there any other secrets about you Ms. DeLuca I should know about? " Tyler asked her smirking. " Cause if there is, I'm all ears!"said Tyler.

Tyler nodded. " It'll probably be a good idea to. " said Tyler honestly. " You'll get use to over time, it just takes a lot of practice. " said Tyler simply. " You did good for your first time though."said Tyler honestly. " Are you sure it isn't because you want to ride with me again?"Tyler asked her smirking. " Sorry going back to my douche self again aren't I?"Tyler asked her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 am

“Are you really sure you want to invite me over Mr. Lockwood?” Eva asked laughing a little bit. “I mean we barely know each other. What would your mother think?” she said in mock shock before laughing it off. She smiled at him hobbling a little bit less now that her ankle had gotten used to weight on it again. “We could do the carnival if you wanted. Movies sound great too. I’m not picky, just bored.” She stated honestly.

“Its not so bad now that my ankle is adjusting to the weight.” She said looking at him, “Just a little sore now. The throbbing has stopped at least.” She smiled as she looked at him. “I’m not bad, just easily corruptible I think. Katie’s evil ways have rubbed off on me over time I think. Or did she learn all of it from you?” She stepped up to him looking up at him, “Are you the one to blame for my bad habits?”

“You know you really give yourself too much credit.” She said cooly towards him. “I mean you’re cute and all but come on…” she broke off laughing so hard she was doubling over. “Its ok. Slight douchebaggery is alright. Full on douche we might just have problems.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top