Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Tyler looked at her and smirked. " Wow.... you're so bad!"said Tyler sarcastically smirking at her. " I know I can handle it, but just making sure you two don't have hangovers in the morning. "said Tyler. " I know Katie here I had one day when she drunk to much!"said Tyler looking at Katie smirking. " Shut up! It was my first time drinking what you expect?"Katie shot back at him annoyed. " True but true drinkers know how to hold their liquor. " said Tyler smirking at her.

" Because Eva I don't want you to get hurt ok? God knows what Tyler will do to you!"said Katie honestly. " Oh crap!"Katie muttered to herself as Tyler's eyes burned with anger as they turned a darker brown. " Jeez Katie nice to know that's what you think of me really happy!"Tyler shot at her. " I'm not that way, of course I kissed girls and flirt with them but I never had one night stands and move on to the next girl. " said Tyler angrily. Shooting Katie a glare, he shook his head before getting out of the water.

"Tyler I didn't mean it like that!"said Katie getting out of the water. "Katie, just leave me alone ok? we'll talk later. " said Tyler. Katie looking at him with hurt in her eyes looked at Eva one last time before getting on her broom and flying away. Turning his back to Eva, he looked at the mountains deep in thought.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm

It had been all fun and games til Katie mentioned something about Tyler hurting her. Eva quickly followed them out of the water. “So much for having fun.” She said as he flew off on his broom. Eva grabbed her wand and quickly switched back into her clothes. “Why would you say something like that Katie?” she asked looking at her seriously. “It wasn’t like he would seriously hurt me.”

She was almost at a loss for words, and Eva rarely spoke any to really begin with so that was a weird statement in and of itself. Part of her wanted to go home but the other half of her knew they had to go after him to make sure he was alright. “That was a really mean thing to say you know.” She said taking in a deep breath. “We should go after him and make sure he’s alright.” She added, “If you don’t want to I can figure it out on my own and come back and get you.”

She had never seen Katie say something that mean. It wasn’t like her and Eva knew it. She made her way over to Katie’s broom. “Well are you coming or not?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm

atie shrugged. " I don't know ok? I just know how he is you don't!"said Katie honestly. " I know he'll never do anything to you, I don't know why I said that." said Katie sighing. Grabbing her wand she changed back into her clothes. " I guess I was trying to protect you from him if anything does happen. " said Katie shrugging. " Go ahead, I'll just borrow Kenneth's broom to get back, he doesn't want to see me. " said Katie honestly.

Calling Kenneth broom to her, she gotten on and shot towards where Tyler was. She knew him to well, and knew he'll be by the lake near Hogsmeade. Landing softly she looked at Tyler who looked hurt by her words. It was like they literally stabbed him in the heart. He was playing his guitar and Katie knew he only played it when he was really upset.

" Tyler I'm sorry."said Katie softly as Tyler looked at her before looking down at his guitar. " Katie I don't want to talk to you right now, maybe later but not now. " said Tyler softly. Sighing Katie nodded before getting on her broom and flying back to Hogwarts. "He's down there, go talk to him if he lets you. " said Katie softly before flying off.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Eva got on the broom and shot off a little unsteady at first and quickly figuring it out as she went. She didn’t understand why her mother was so scared of her flying. It was actually quite fun. She took her hair down from the pony tail and let it fly free in the wind. She kept up pretty easily with Katie and let her go down first and watched as she flew back up to tell her where he was.

“I can get back ok.” She said looking at her. She looked down at Tyler as she took off towards the lake, landing a little uneasy near him. “Merda!” she said as she climbed off of the broom and almost rolled her ankle. She sat down next to him watching him play the guitar.

“You know you don’t sound half bad.” She said breaking the silence between them. She pulled her boot off and rubbed her ankle, which was hurting from the landing. In all actuality, she was probably lucky she didn’t break it. It was a little swollen but nothing serious. “What happened?” she asked curiously. “I kinda thought we were all having fun.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Feeling her sit down beside him rubbing her ankle Tyler looked at her ankle and back at her. " Are you ok, it looks pretty swollen. " said Tyler honestly. " Got what your landing, it'll get you sometimes. " said Tyler. " I can't tell you how many times I broke my ankle due to not landing properly."said Tyler honestly.

Tyler shrugged. " Thanks, I'm just messing around. "said Tyler. shrugging. " I play around when I'm upset, oddly I write my best songs when I'm upset. " said Tyler a weak chuckle. " I thought we we're to, but guess Katie doesn't trust me with you. " said Tyler honestly. " Not the first time she pissed me off. "said Tyler honestly. " I usually forgive her easily, but this time her words really got me. "said Tyler looking at his guitar still playing it.

" I'll never hurt you Eva, I hope you know that. " said Tyler his hazel eyes looking at her. " None of those damn bloody rumors are true about me, I'm not a player. said Tyler. " I may have the bad boy image to me, but I never hurt anyone. " said Tyler. " I guess Katie doesn't believe me. " said Tyler sighing.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 pm

“I was never taught how to fly honestly.” She said looking at him. “My brother Michael was always on the broom with me to land for me because my mum was scared of me getting hurt.” She continued sheepishly. “I think I did pretty well for my first time alone on a broom. But its probably just sprained. I almost rolled it on the landing.”

“I do too so don’t feel bad.” She said looking at him as he talked about writing songs. She had written several over the years and most of the ones she ended up liking had been written when she was upset about something. “She’s the one who wanted me to hang out with the two of you.” She was confused by the comment Katie had made as well.

She watched Tyler’s fingers move on the strings and frets. She pulled out her wand and summoned her guitar that she kept with her at school looking up at him. “I never thought you would hurt me.” She replied. “I’ve got a scary older brother to defend me and apparently an angry Katie as well.” Eva had heard the rumors about Tyler as she started school. Hell they had been in the same house for a good bit of it.

She began to play a harmony to go along with Tyler’s song, making it up as she went. “I wouldn’t let it get to you too bad.” Eva said looking up at him smiling a little. “Maybe Katie is dealing with something she doesn’t want us to know about just yet.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 pm

"Well.... looks like another thing I got to teach you how to do."said Tyler smiling at her. " You did pretty well for first time flying by yourself, you'll be a pro in no time. " said Tyler winking at her. Tyler nodded. " You need to put ice on it before it gets worse, trust me I had to many sprain and twists to know. " said Tyler honestly. Looking at her ankle Tyler saw it was sprained. " Yeah it's sprained, might want to stay off the boots for awhile. "said Tyler smirking at her.

" Oh really? Huh I didn't know that, I didn't even know we were going to hang out today. " said Tyler honestly. " Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " Katie is hard to read at times, you don't really know what's up with her. " said Tyler. " I think she's upset that Cupid and Becca her friends left and disappeared. " Yes I knew she had a crush on him. " said Tyler smirking. " Pity he left, I honestly thought they were a cute couple, I remember Katie was so hungover after her and Cupid snuck to Hogsmeade and took a few bottles of firewhiskey. " said Tyler chuckling.

Tyler chuckled. " I don't blame your brother for protecting you, I have a younger sister I'm protective of. "said Tyler honestly. " So let's just say if I was to take you out, I'll have to get the ok with your brother and parents?"Tyler asked her smirking. " I think I can handle that. " said Tyler honestly. " He can't be that bad can he?"Tyler asked her. " My sister has the four of us, so if I don't approve then my brothers don't. " said Tyler.

Tyler shrugged. " I'm not, I'm just surprise she said that. " said Tyler honestly. " Like I mentioned earlier, she just probably dealing with Cupid leaving. " said Tyler. " I mean it was her first major crush beside that idiot Jeremy!"said Tyler his eyes turning dark as he mentioned him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:15 pm

“I’ll be sure to get right on that when I get back to the school.” She replied smiling. “Boots would probably be best so long as they don’t have heels because they’ll hold it tight for me. Not the first sprain I’ve had either. I was pretty clumsy growing up.” Eva had noticed that Tyler seemed slightly more laid back now. It was a good thing. She liked seeing him laid back and almost care free.

“I didn’t either.” She replied, “I tried to get Katie to go inside because she had a headache but she doesn’t listen..ever.” Eva laughed a little bit. “I didn’t know that Cupid had left.” She added. “I mean I knew she was crushing on him pretty hard, but I didn’t know that he and Becca took off. Must be why its been so quiet around Hogwarts. I think they would have made a cute couple. Troublesome but cute.”

“Its not so much my brother that’s protective of me as it was my mum afraid she’d lose another kid.” Eva blurted out in all honesty. “Actually I think if I were to come home with a boyfriend they might actually be relieved. They think I’m weird like everyone else does and I don’t really hang out with many people so somewhere deep down they’re afraid I’d end up alone I think.” Eva’s fingers moved melodically over the frets of her guitar as she started to play a more classical song. She plucked the strings in fast succession with the pick her fingers never wavering from their notes.

“So was that seriously your way of asking me out Ty?” she asked curiously looking up at him wide eyed and goofy expression on her face as she continued to play her guitar. “Cause you could probably do much better at not being obvious about it or anything.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 am

Tyler nodded. " Ok I'm holding it against you, so next time I see you it better not be swollen. " said Tyler. " You're probably right on that, I'm not a doctor I'm a Auror. " said Tyler honestly. " Sophia fixes all my injures, although blood doesn't bother me I seen it to many times to count. " said Tyler. " My grandfather died in my arms, so I seen the light leave someone eyes. " said Tyler softly. " It's bit of a scary sight, I still have nightmares over it. " said Tyler honestly.

" I thought she would go back inside after I left, I honestly thought that. " said Tyler honestly. " As for me still being here, I had to talk to Kenneth and stuff about the vacation were taking. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler nodded. " Yeah I guess he left with Becca, she took off not wanting to marry the guy she was paired with. "said Tyler. " I don't know that much about it, you have to ask Katie when she's ready to talk about it. " said Tyler. " I just know very little, I know she misses him though, it's like a part of her left. " said Tyler.

Tyler's laughed, it wasn't a fake laugh or a soft laugh, it was his real laugh. " Really? Most parents be like 'Oh god she has a boy in the house he's such a bad influence on her!"said Tyler laughing. " Happened a couple of times with me, I gotten kicked out a couple of times. "said Tyler honestly. " I don't know why, the minute I introduced myself her father kicked me out. " said Tyler shaking his head. " Probably the most amusing most interesting date I had and it wasn't really a date!"said Tyler laughing.

Tyler laughed. " No...that was just a question and curiosity. " said Tyler simply. " Believe me, if I asked you out it'll be more romantic then this. "said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 am

“I watched my sister Maria take her last breath and there wasn’t a thing I could do to stop it.” She said as she stopped playing at the memory of it. “I know I shouldn’t be sad but I’ve always felt like there was something more I could do to help her.” Eva said tears welling up in her eyes. “But I was only nine years old. There wasn’t really anything I could do. Ya know?” She turned her head away, quickly wiping the tears away from her face. She didn’t want Tyler or anyone else to see her cry. She was stronger than that.

“Well she didn’t listen to me about it either.” She added going back to Katie. “In a few days I’ll be subjected to that marriage law. They already arrested my brother for not following it, but in reality the girl that he was paired with died in a car crash on her way to see her muggle family.” She explained. “So its really not fair. Katie will freak out when I tell her about it though and I don’t want her to worry.” She cared for her friend. Eva had a funny way of showing she cared at times but she cared for Katie as if she were a sister.

“I’m serious!” she exclaimed, “My mum looked at me over Christmas and said, ‘There’s no hope for you is there?’ Pathetic huh?” she laughed a little. “But then again I come from a family that welcomes new people with hugs so they are kinda different when it comes to that. If you were to come to my house you would automatically be treated like a family member.” She laughed harder. “My sister Bianca on the other hand is the one that they have to really worry about the boys she brings home. She’d come home with a muggle and completely expose them to magic just to get a laugh out of it. She can be really cruel to guys at times.”

“It would?” she asked curiously. “Like what? Explain it.” Eva really liked Tyler and they had a lot in common. She wasn't going to tell him that she actually wanted him to ask her out. Heck she was going to go on vacation with him and Katie this summer wasn't she?
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top