Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 10 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:05 am

Tyler smiled. " I was hoping that you would. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " You know, Katie is totally going to fan girl when she's finds out that we're dating!"said Tyler chuckling. " You know we can't keep this a secret from her, you know better than I do she's going to find out. " said Tyler honestly. " She's a devious girl, I don't know where she gets it from. "said Tyler as Eva gave him a look. "Ok fine, maybe I do a little bit. " said Tyler honestly.

" I made a picnic for us if you're hungry, I just thought you would be. " said Tyler. " I know I am!"said Tyler honestly chuckling before grabbing her hand and leading her over towards the picnic. " I didn't know what you liked, so I asked Katie and she helped me pack the picnic. " said Tyler honestly. " You being best friends with my cousin has it perks, although I would like to know you better myself. " said Tyler smiling at her. " This might sound cheesy, but lets play 20 questions. "said Tyler honestly.

"We know a little about each other, if we're dating now don't we got to know each other more?"Tyler asked her softly. " That carnival is still going, if you like to go we can. "said Tyler honestly. " Or we can stay under here watching the stars while I hold you, either way I'm going to hold you. " said Tyler smirking at her. " Oops...sorry that was a bit douche wasn't it? Sorry a bit of a habit!"said Tyler honestly. " Old habits are hard to break,."said Tyler honestly but softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 10 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 am

“I can only imagine what she’s going to say when I get back to school.” She replied laughing. “You know she’s probably going to twenty question the both of us when she sees us again.” Eva rolled her eyes as she heard him say he didn’t know where Katie got her deviousness from. “I’m only so sure you don’t know.” She didn’t have any anger in her voice just mild amusement and a little bit of sarcasm. Tyler was making her come out of her shell some, which in all honesty was a good thing.

The thought and mere mention of food made Eva’s stomach growl. “I’m starving actually.” She admitted sheepishly. “What all did you bring?” she asked looking at him. She was really curious to see what Katie had told him she liked to eat, especially since she ate so differently at home than she did when they were at school. She wasn’t really a picky eater though so it probably wouldn’t have been hard to pick something for her in reality. She could be completely happy with a grilled cheese sandwich. Food was food to her.

Twenty questions? Had she ever really played that with anyone? She really couldn’t remember. She was sure she had at some point in her life but it was probably when she was in muggle schools. “It would probably be a good idea to get to know each other better. I mean you did invite me to go on vacation with you guys this summer. Be good idea to know what the other is like a bit don’t cha think?” she laughed a little. “I mean you already know some of my deepest darkest secrets that I don’t share with anyone. So I think you should go first. Although you already know I speak fluent Italian.”

“We can eat and then go see what’s going on with the carnival. I haven’t been to one in forever honestly. It could be fun.” She laughed as he said that either way he was going to hold her. “Not really a bit of douche. I don’t think, just making your point. Forward if anything else.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 am

Tyler laughed. " Oh I bet she's going to interrogate us like we're prisoners. " said Tyler laughing. " Oh well... well it's all worth it. " said Tyler honestly before kissing her softly on the lips. Tyler laughed. " Ok in my defense, at least she's isn't douche like I was. "said Tyler honestly but joking around with her. " Although I'm glad she isn't that way. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Katie is to sweet and innocent to be that way. " said Tyler honestly. He couldn't see Katie ever being douche, she was to sweet and innocent. " Wouldn't you girls be calk douchess?"Tyler asked her curiously. "I'm kidding! Just kidding!"said Tyler chuckling.

" Well.... looks like Katie packed everything from chocolate frogs to chicken. " said Tyler getting out the food and setting it all out. " I'm not a picky eater, I'll eat anything as long as it's food!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Ooh...little sandwiches, I haven't had sandwiches like this since muggle school!"said Tyler honestly. " Yeah I went to a muggle private school before I went to Hogwarts, wasn't bad pity I lost contact with my muggle friends after I left. " said Tyler frowning. Taking a sandwich he took a bite of it.

Tyler nodded as he swallowed his bite. " I already knew that about you. " said Tyler smiling at her. " Um...let's see something you don't know about me."said Tyler softly. " On my mother side everyone is French so I can speak it. " said Tyler honestly but softly. "Tu es tres belle!"said Tyler smiling sheepishly at her. " If you don't know what it means, it means you're beautiful. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler nodded. " Sure sounds good to me. " said Tyler honestly before taking out a bottle of firewhiskey and butterbeer. " I'll be a good boy."said Tyler drinking the butterbeer. " Taste weird, I haven't had a butterbeer in awhile. " said Tyler honestly. " Ok...good, I don't want to be a douche so remind me when I am. " said Tyler honestly but softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:29 am

She blushed as he kissed her softly on the lips. She was kissing him back sweetly. “Oh joy.” She said rolling her eyes and laughing, “I can’t wait to be interrogated.” She looked at Ty with shock, “Katie sweet and innocent?!” she asked looking at him. “Do you know she’s gotten me put into detention at least three times this year alone!? I got sent a howler from my mum about it!” she laughed it off like it was nothing but it really took a lot to get her mother angry at her. After all she was the child who could sneak out at night and not get into trouble. “I’m not sure about that. I think either way its douche.”

“I eat them all the time when I’m home.” She replied, “Kind of a staple when you go to public school and you don’t like what they serve. But my mum can cook some of the best food you’ve ever eaten in your life.” She picked up one of the little sandwiches and bit into it. “Katie knows me too well. She sent you with egg salad.” She said laughing. “I never really had too many friends in muggle school so I didn’t really miss out on it. I was glad to leave there in all honesty.”

She listened to him as he spoke in French. “The word for beautiful is the same actually.” She was still blushing at him speaking French to her. She had never had anyone be as sweet as Tyler was being to her. She finished off her sandwich and took the butterbeer out of his hand before taking a drink of it. “It tastes fine to me.” She said looking him. “Don’t worry I will so long as you don’t get mad at me calling you out on it. I don’t want to get stranded anywhere cause I called you out on something.”

She looked at him, “Sometimes I have a habit of stating the obvious. Just to warn you.” She added honestly. “And I will constantly break off and do goofy things around you once you get to know me better.” She laughed as she got up and started skipping around a little, making sure to take care not to put a lot of weight on her ankle. “And I have a ball python named Ali Babba. That’s my baby.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:59 am

Tyler laughed. " Ok... maybe saying she's sweet and innocent is a understatement. "said Tyler honestly. " Wow...I didn't know that, I know she gets in trouble all the time. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " I was a golden boy all the way until my fourth year. "said Tyler honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " That's the year that everything went down hill. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I hope she doesn't tie us to a chair if we refused to tell her, she done that to me one time when I didn't tell her I was throwing a surprise party for her. "said Tyler honestly.

" My mum cooks awesome food as well, I love my mum cooking. " said Tyler honestly. " I loved Hogwarts food, but during the summer time, I was always glad to go home!"said Tyler. " My mum makes the best french toast I ever had!"said Tyler. Tyler laughed, "Fine with me, Katie knows me better than anyone. " said Tyler. " Really what was so bad about it, if I may ask. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler shrugged. " Really? I thought beau was for guys and belle was for girls. "said Tyler honestly. " Well....you're probably used to it. " said Tyler honestly. " I just haven't had it in awhile, I forgot what it tasted like. "said Tyler honestly. Taking another drink of it he shrugged. " Ok now it tastes like I remember. " said Tyler before chuckling. " Yeah I know I'm a dork at times!"said Tyler honestly.

" Well....I we can both goof off together cause I'm a bit of a goofball. " said Tyler honestly. Shaking his head smiling at her, Tyler got his guitar and started playing the melody for the song he wrote for her. " I'm very observant and have a keen eye, so I notice things easily at times, oh I also have a solid white husky named Polar bear. "said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:37 am

“Yeah and its silly things she gets me in trouble for. Usually it’s her playing a prank on someone and I just happen to be in the same area that she’s in.” she said. “I was this little sweet and innocent little girl trying to keep my nose clean. Boy did that all get ruined.” She laughed a little bit. Her eyes got wide, “She really tied you to a chair?” she asked a little shocked. “That doesn’t really seem like Katie’s style really.” She seemed surprised to learn that little tid bit about her friend.

“I’m ready for some homemade tiramisu actually.” She said listening to him talk about his mother’s cooking. Eva loved her mother’s deserts. “She doesn’t make it too often but when she does she always has to make extra because it doesn’t last more than one serving.” He asked her what was so bad about muggle school. She took a deep breath.

“Its really just all the pity and fake sympathy people give you when you are dealing with loss.” She explained. “Michael and Bianca were already in Hogwarts so they got to avoid it, but when you come from a small town news spreads pretty quickly. People actually started spreading rumors that I was so weird that I probably killed Maria and made it look like an accident. Truth was she and I were just outside running around being kids. People can be really mean like that I guess.” She sighed.

“No belle means beautiful in Italian and bello means handsome.” She explained. “I probably should have said that. Its not like English. We do have separate words for boys and girls just like they do in French.” She smiled, “I guess I am. Not like I can really get firewhiskey or wine at Hogwarts.” Eva laughed as she ran her hand through her hair when he called himself a dork. It was strange. She was actually having a conversation with a guy. Not just a guy, but this guy had actually asked her to go out with him.

“My mum has a Pomeranian.” She said, “But I’ve always been fonder of bigger animals. We had a malamute when I was little. Solid white too which was rare. He was so big that I could actually ride around the house on his back.” She laughed thinking about it. She missed that dog. She had cried when she had found out that he had died. “I miss him sometimes.” She stood and watched Tyler play the melody of the song that he wrote for her. Eva smiled as she looked up at the sky. It had been a while since she had spent an entire day outside and she was glad for it. She wrapped her arms around her and spun around a little before sitting back down next to Tyler.

“Got that song stuck in your head?” she asked looking up at him as she leaned her head against his shoulder.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Tyler shook his head. " Let me guess, putting wands that turns into snakes when you grab them in the first years transfiguration class?"Tyler asked her. " I know of a couple of pranks she done, my aunt would tell my mum. " said Tyler honestly. " They were hoping she would stop after she met Beck and Cupid, but Katie made him a trouble maker so it backfired. " said Tyler chuckling. Tyler nodded. " Yeah she tied me a chair making me tell her, if I didn't she would threaten to rip pages out of my journal. " said Tyler honestly. " There's sides to Katie you don't know about. "said Tyler.

" What's that? I don't know what it is but it sounds good by the name. "said Tyler honestly. " Wow...must be really good then, if she has to make more than one serving. " said Tyler. " When people come over to my mum house, she makes enough to feed an army!"Tyler chuckling.

Tyler frowned. " That was mean of them, I can't believe they thought you killed her. " said Tyler shaking his head. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up. " said Tyler softly. " I can sense it's a touchy subject for you."said Tyler softly but honestly. " You shouldn't had to put up with that, makes me mad people picking on others when they don't know what they're going through. "said Tyler angrily. " Sorry...I didn't mean to get angry, but my brother and sister used to get picked on at school. "said Tyler honestly.

" Hm... I guess I have to brush up on my french some more. "said Tyler honestly. Tyler nodded. " That's true, although I heard the professors lounge is filled with drinks!"said Tyler chuckling. " Not that I know, I just heard. " said Tyler quickly before sighing to himself. " Ok... that's a lie, I might of snuck in a couple of times and gotten a few bottles of firewhiskey. " said Tyler honestly. " I discovered it after one of the professors gave me extra homework as a detention and I had to turn it in."said Tyler honestly.

" You know I don't mind pomeranians, but I hate chihuahuas!"said Tyler honestly. " Annoying yapping ankle biters!"said Tyler shaking his head. " I have one that lives across the street, Polar bear scares it!"said Tyler chuckling. " Every time I want him to shut up, I send polar bear out and she scares him with her bark, it's quite funny. " said Tyler. " Wow...those are big but pretty dogs, I wanted one but they didn't have them so I got Polar bear. "said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded and smiled. " Well... it's my favorite song now, cause I wrote it about a beautiful girl. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Still can't believe I wrote it in ten minutes, that's a record for me. " said Tyler honestly. Feeling her lay her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:17 pm

“Pretty much.” She replied, “Or giving a kid a piece of candy that makes them sick and I laughed so I got stuck in detention with her.” Eva couldn’t help but laugh when someone got pranked on occasion. “I was one of the only students who didn’t freak out when she put wands that turn into snakes in the transfiguration class. I laughed and picked one of the snakes up and got yelled at and thrown in detention for picking up a snake. Thing is, was that I knew it wasn’t poisonous or anything.” Eva listened to him talk about Katie having a darker side. “Guess I’ll have to keep an eye out for her from now on. She might start pranking me next.”

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “You have to have it sometime! It’s absolutely delicious! Its lady fingers soaked in espresso, with a mascarpone cheese filling and topped with chocolate.” Eva was almost drooling just thinking about the desert. It had been at least since Christmas since she had had one. “My mum always makes enough to feed an army. I think it comes from being a big Italian family or something. It’s something in our blood. If it isn’t enough to feed an entire village someone might starve or something.” Eva laughed as she said this. “This past Christmas, my parents invited our entire family from Italy to come up here and they made so much food I was eating ziti for a week after they left.”

“It is a touchy subject.” She added referring to her sister. “It’s alright though honestly. I can’t go my entire life pretending she didn’t exist or it didn’t happen ya know?” She looked up at Tyler as she said this. Her sister was the thing she hated talking about most, but she realized that she would have to growing up. Plus it was something that if she was going to date Tyler he would have to know about.

“I wouldn’t know about the professor’s lounge.” Eva added as she ran her hand through her hair again before pulling his jacket even tighter around her. “I try to avoid things that get me into trouble most of the time.” She laughed, “Ok that isn’t completely true.” She looked up at him, “Last year for my birthday I begged my parents to let me get a tattoo. Of course they said no! But that isn’t the point. My sister Bianca found out about it and thought, what the heck? It wasn’t like I wanted anything big or anything.” She started laughing a little harder. “Well Bianca took it upon herself to find a muggle tattoo artist to date long enough to get me my tattoo. I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack when she saw it! It’s a little voodoo doll on my right foot. Hurt like hell but I love it.”

She blushed as he mentioned that he had written the song for a beautiful girl. “I still can’t believe you wrote me a song.” She replied. “Guess that means I’ll have to write you one next. Might take me longer than ten minutes I’m a bit of a perfectionist.” She looked up at him as he put his arm around her. “So about that carnival? You still wanna go?” she asked raising an eyebrow.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Tyler laughed.  "Let me guess, you laughed so they thought you had something to do with it?"Tyler asked her curiously.  " At least you didn't get detention when she flooded the bathroom on the second floor or did you?"Tyler asked her softly.  " Although I have to give it to her, that was quite funny. " said Tyler honestly.  Tyler nodded. " Probably would be a good idea, she's very sneaky and devious. " said Tyler honestly.   " Just be careful around her ok?"Tyler asked her softly kissing the top of her head.  

Tyler's mouth started to water as she told him what it was.  "Oh god,  you're making me want it now!"said Tyler honestly.   " That sounds like a match made in heaven in your mouth. " said Tyler.  " I can't wait to try if necessary ever do!"said Tyler softly giving her a soft warm smile.   " Why do I have a feeling once I meet your family I'm going to get tackled,  hugged and kissed?"Tyler asked her jokingly before chuckling.   " Is my feeling correct?"Tyler asked her softly.   " If so,  I don't mind as long as you go first. "said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded.  " I know how you feel some,  my grandfather would be ashamed of how I acted towards you,  he'll be knocking some sense into me with his cane!"said Tyler chuckling.   " I promised him I would never change, but I broke that promise to him. " said Tyler softly holding back tears.   Pulling her close to him he wrapped both arms around her holding her close to him while hugging her.

Tyler nodded.  " Yeah they do, it's down by the kitchen. " said Tyler honestly.  " Ooh.. so I was right,  you do have a wild side to you. " said Tyler smirking at her.   " I got to see that tattoo sometime on you. " said Tyler softly.   " I don't have any tatoos yet, I'm scared of needles. " said Tyler honestly.  " I know it's silly,  but I had a bad experience when I got a shot when I was little. " said Tyler.  

Tyler shrugged as if it wasn't no big deal.  " Yeah well... I wanted to tell you how I felt,  and writing songs is the only way I can express my true feelings. " said Tyler honestly.  " You don't have to Evy, I wrote it cause I wanted to and it came to me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler nodded and laughed.  " For a song I wrote in ten minutes, it was actually really good. " said Tyler.  " I'm actually proud of that song I wrote for you. " said Tyler honestly.   Tyler nodded.  " Sure lets go,  it isn't far from here. " said Tyler softly.   Wrapping his arm around her they headed towards the carnival.  

Seeing a couple of guys giving their girl piggy back rides he chuckled before looking at Eva.  " Do you want one now?"Tyler asked her chuckling.   " If you do, hop on. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:02 pm

"Pretty much." She replied. "And I actually did get detention for that one, but only because I just so happened to be in the bathroom when she flooded it." Eva laughed. "I actually had no idea she was going to go in there and do that though." Eva nodded when he told her to be careful of her. "Don't worry I am most of the time."

She laughed a little. "Well I wouldn't say tackle but my mum will most likely hug you and kiss you on your cheeks." She laughed a little. "Like I said you would probably be a welcome relief to then in all honesty." Eva added. "And I wouldn't call it a wild side. It's just a little voodoo doll. I'm scared of shots but it kinda went numb after a while."

She got up and started walking with him. "Sure!" She replied moving behind him and jumping onto his back wrapping her legs around his waist holding on to his shoulders.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top