Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 9 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Katie looked at her and nodded and sighed. " Alright fine, you got me I'm the next clue!"said Katie honestly. " I was suppose to give you the rest of the letters and you were suppose to spell them out. " said Katie. " He's taking you to primrose hill in London, take these with you so he'll think you figured it out. " said Katie. "Don't tell him told you, you were suppose to figure it out!"said Katie honestly. " Here I'll take you where you need to meet him so you can go with him seeing how we can't apparate yet. "said Katie.

" Do you want to change before we leave or are you good?"Katie asked her curiously. " If you want to change and get and stuff we can go back to the castle beforehand we go. " said Katie honestly. " I didn't know if you did or not, I know Tyler is wearing something different then what you seen him in today. " said Katie honestly. " But your choice, just thought I would put the offer on the table. " said Katie. " We'll just go if you're ready. " said Katie simply.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 9 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Eva looked at her friend, “Figures.” She said laughing a little. “You know I think you two are going to be the death of me someday.” Eva was no seer by any means so she laughed at the prophetic like joke she had made. She sighed with fake exasperation as she looked down at what she was wearing. A black spaghetti strapped dress with a pleather like belt and her boots.

“And just what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” she asked curiously, as she ran her fingers through her long dark hair. It wasn’t the cutest thing that she owned but she was dressed fairly cute for the day considering. “People wear much less dressy clothes at Primrose Hill.” She added. She had been there once before on a trip into London with her family. This time of night it offered a pretty view of the London skyline.

“I’m ready so long as you don’t kill me with your amazing flight skills.” Eva added with a joke. “I kinda figured that we would have to either fly or floo there somehow so lets go.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 am

Katie chuckled.  " Well... at least you'll have a happy way to die!"said Katie joking back with her.  Although Katie knew that she knew that she was just joking with her.  " I see more of us in the future, so you better get use to it!"said Katie honestly but still joking with her.  

" Nothing wrong with it,  it's cute but I didn't know if you wanted to change. " said Katie shrugging.   " Oh Lord,  you don't have to tell me that!"said Katie honestly.  " I visited there and I seen,  wish I didn't!"said Katie shivering.  " It's beautiful at this time of night though."said Katie.  " Believe me you'll going to be shocked when you see what he did for you,  if you don't forgive him you're crazy!"said Katie honestly.

Katie chuckled.  " I promise I won't. " said Katie as she gotten on her broom.   " Come on lets go!"said Katie as she felt Eva get on as she shot towards the air towards where Tyler was.  After a few minutes,  she landed by the lake that was on the edge of Hogsmeade.   Landing softly she smiled.  " Hey Ty! Look who's here!"said Katie softly as she gotten off her broom to reveal Eva.

" Um... Hi Eva,  so... I'm guessing you figured it out where we're going or did Katie tell you?"Tyler asked her softly.   Katie gave her a 'don't you dare tell him that I told you' look.   Tyler was standing before her in a  gray button down shirt and his black leather jacket.   He looked the  same a bit,  but there was one thing different,  he was wearing his glasses.

Ty look
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:54 am

Eva's Dress
“A happy way or a funny way?” she asked raising an eyebrow as she got on the broom behind Katie. She wondered how long it would take them to get to London on the broom. Her family always used the floo network to get to London so it was pretty fast. “So are you a seer now Katie?” she asked looking at her. She hadn’t really spoken to her much since what happened with Jonathan. All she knew was if she saw Jonathan she would make the notorious Felix Barker look normal compared to her. She cared about Katie since she was the closest thing she had to the sister she lost and she didn’t know if she could deal with losing someone so close to her again.

“I mean I don’t dress myself well majority of the time, but I think I did pretty well today. And it was so warm I couldn’t help it.” Eva added looking at the trees and fields pass underneath them as they flew closer and closer to London. She could see the bright lights of the city coming in closer as they flew through the sky. She smiled feeling the wind blow through her hair. It was almost freeing to her. She looked down at the lake they were coming down near and was snapped back to reality by Katie’s voice.

Eva got up off the broom and walked up over to Tyler. “I’m not a Ravenclaw but I think I did pretty well on my own.” She said throwing a glance back towards Katie trying not to laugh. It kinda gave away that Katie told her where she was heading but without, outright saying it. She would never do that to her if she asked her not to say it but she was smart enough to find a loophole around it. She smiled as she smoothed the wrinkles down out of her dress. “I didn’t know you wore glasses.” Eva said looking at him, taking in what he was wearing. He looked good…was good even the right word? No he looked positively gorgeous!
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:32 am

Katie looked between them and smiled.  " Well...look at the time, I better get back and study big test tomorrow!"said Katie waving bye to them.  Getting on her broom Katie shot towards the air heading back towards Hogwarts leaving the two of them alone.   " You look beautiful Eva. "said Tyler softly but honestly giving her a soft warm smile.   Tyler chuckled.  " Yeah I do, but I don't wear them that much. "said Tyler honestly.   "If you like them on me,  I'll wear them more often around you."said Tyler honestly before smiling at her.  

" So...are you ready to go?  Before we leave you want to fly or apparate there?"Tyler asked her softly.  " I don't mind either or, just whichever you want. "said Tyler.   " Here,  just in case you decide to fly. " said Tyler giving his jacket to her.   " You can take it if you like,  I don't know if you get cold easily. "said Tyler shrugging.   " I don't want to guess,  I want to know how you are. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" I'm not really good at this stuff, hopefully once we get where were going you'll understand. " said Tyler softly. " I'm not good saying how I feel, that's why I do things like this or write a song about it. " said Tyler as he muttered the last part. He didn't mean to tell her the last part it sort of slipped out. Cursing to himself that he let that part slip he looked at Eva and smiled sheepishly at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 am

“Thanks.” She said blushing when he told her that she looked beautiful. She wasn’t used to guys telling her that and it threw her off guard a little bit. She knew if she was ever going to talk to guys she would have to get used to it. How she wished her sister would have talked to her more about boys before she had moved out. Instead Bianca, while she loved her did what typical bigger sisters did when they didn’t want to be bothered and pushed Eva away a bit.
“They look nice on you actually.” She added about his glasses. “You can wear them or not if you want. You look good either way.” What am I doing? she thought to herself. He was a giant douche to you earlier and you’re being all sweet and nice and letting him charm you into being nice to him. Snap out of it. “I wasn’t aware that we would really be seeing much more of each other.” She said looking at him and speaking honestly. “You kinda overreacted with my joke earlier Ty.”

Eva took his jacket and put it on. It smelled like leather and him. It smelled nice. She wrapped it around her looking up at him, “Can we apparate?” she asked curiously. “I think I might have had enough of being on a broom for one day. That was a fairly long ride from Hogwarts. I think my bum might have gone numb.” She added laughing a little.

“You’re not good at what exactly?” she asked putting her hand on his shoulder. “What exactly are you trying to do? I’m rather confused, especially after you took off like you did earlier. That was pretty rude Ty.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:30 am

Tyler smiled.  " Well.... Seeing how you like them I'll wear them more often. " said Tyler honestly.   " Oh... um... if you don't want to see me anymore I'll understand,  I was a major douchbag to you. " said Tyler honestly.  " Come on lets go,  I'll explain everything when we get there. " said Tyler softly.   Grabbing her hand,  he apparated them to the hill.   " Surprise!"said Tyler softly in her ear.

The place was decorated with rose petals and candles.  In roses it spelled out 'I'm sorry!'   "I know sorry doesn't cut it,  but just hear me out. " said Tyler softly.   " I'm not really good at my feelings or letting people in Eva,  why you think I'm such a douche? because I'm afraid to show my true feelings!"said Tyler softly.   " When you caught me on my bull crap,  I was angry but scared of letting you in,   I haven't shown that part of me in so long."said Tyler honestly but softly.  " Every time I tried opening up,  something happens and I end up hurt so I kept my guard up and made this bad boy image to me. " said Tyler.

" If you don't want to forgive me then I understand,  I'll walk away and you'll never see me again. " said Tyler softly.   "I'll just live knowing that the one girl that understood me walked out of my life cause I was a arrogant jack arse to her!"   "I don't believe in true love and fate and all that rubbish,  but now I'm starting to now I met you. " said Tyler softly.   " I.... um... wrote you a song,  it's a bit cheesy but hey I wrote it in ten minutes. "said Tyler honestly.

"I don’t know what you’re up to
But baby I see me and you
Walking round through the town
always
We can sail around the sea
No one else just you and me
Lay in the sand holding hands
Always

‘Cause I’ll wait so long for you
To tell me you love me too
I hope I’m not too late

To see your face
To tell the time
Stop asking questions and make up your mind
Let me take you out
Baby don’t be shy
Just come with me darling and we can fly
Wherever you wanna go
And I’ll always hold you close
Always

Girl I’m yours forever more
My friends may ask but I am sure
I’ll be right here for you my dear
always
No one can keep me away
I’m for real I'm here to stay
I’ll be your man understand
always

‘Cause I waited so long for you
I hope I'm not too late

To see your face
To tell the time
Let me take you out
Baby don’t be shy
Wherever you wanna go
And I’ll always hold you close
Always

I’ll be everything you need
My love is so strong
Don’t pretend like you don’t know
I’ve been here all along
Girl I’ll wait so long for you
I hope I’m not too late

Girl I promise I will wait

To see your face
To tell the time
Let me take you out
Baby don’t be shy
To the stars
We’ll be all alone
No one can catch us
‘Cause no one knows
I’ll be your guy
You’ll be my girl
We’ll fly away all over the world
If there’s one thing you should know

That I’ll always hold you close

Always."

Tyler's song
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 am

“I never said I didn’t want to see you anymore. But you were kind of a major prick.” She replied as he pulled her hand and apparated them to the hill. Eva’s eyes had grown wide at the display he had taken the effort to make for her. Everything was covered in roses and candles and the roses even spelled out I’m sorry. It had to be positively the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her. She was pretty speechless as she looked around and then up at Tyler.

She listened to Tyler, “I would like to see you again,” she started to reply, “But that was really mean earlier. People get hurt. That’s a part of life. It’s how we learn and grow.” Even she had learned that growing up. You had to have some heartache and pain in your life to remind you to appreciate the little things. “I was pretty good at calling you out on it.” She said laughing a little.

She looked at him in surprise when he said he had written her a song,”You did?” she asked curiously. She agreed with Tyler, she had never been one to believe in true love or fate. Eva believed that people were in charge of their own destinies. After all wasn’t that what free will and all that jazz was about? She looked at him as he started to sing it to her.

Eva couldn’t believe that he had written a song for her. Yet again he was proving that he wasn’t a douche and could be really sweet. He was singing to her and she could feel the emotion from it and it made her smile. She was laughing if only to keep herself from crying. What in the world was this boy doing to her?

“You came up with that in only ten minutes?” she asked looking at him curiously still in shock as he finished his song.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:23 am

Tyler nodded.  " Yeah I did,  I wrote it while I was talking to Katie in the three broomsticks. " said Tyler honestly.  " Let's just say that I had some inspiration. " said Tyler smiling at her.  " The lyrics came out of me like a river, which is quite unusual it usually takes me hours to days to write a song. "said Tyler honestly.   " So you like the song? You're smiling so Im hoping that I did. " said Tyler softly.   " You know you look good in my jacket,  I just might let you keep it. " said Tyler smiling at her.

" I'm so sorry I hurt you Eva,  I know I can say that I'm sorry a million times but that wouldn't cure the pain I caused you. " said Tyler honestly but softly.   " I guess I went out on you cause you called me out on my bull crap,  I never really had any one do that. " said Tyler honestly.   " But  I was hoping we could put it behind us and move forward. " said Tyler his hazel eyes looking into hers.    " I meant everything in that song Eva,  I hope you know that. " said Tyler softly.   " I'll always hold you always. " said Tyler softly.

" I know I'm probably never you're perfect guy Eva,  but I'm going to try cause I'm not going to let you go. " said Tyler softly.   " I can't promise that I'll never hurt you again, but I'm gonna try cause I hate seeing you hurt especially cause of me. " said Tyler softly before sighing.   " Like I said I'm not good at this stuff,   but will you go out with me?"Tyler asked her softly.   " If you don't it's cool, it's just I like you Eva I like you a lot. " said Tyler honestly before blushing.   "Holy crap,  what the hell is this girl doing to me?"Tyler asked himself.

"I mean I was a douche to you when you didn't deserve it and I was a complete arse to you. " said Tyler running his hands through his hair.  " You deserve someone who will treat you better and not hurt you,  and I'm not that person."said Tyler biting his lip.  " Heh... I'm rambling aren't I? " Tyler asked her before chuckling.  " My point is that I don't deserve you,  but I want you. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:40 am

Eva listened to him talk. He really did seem sorry for what he had done. And his song had touched her. He felt bad that he had upset her. No one really seemed to be sorry when they upset Eva. She had kind of gotten used to it by now. There were a lot of sorrys in her life that she had heard and knew there was no meaning behind them, but Tyler’s she knew was completely sincere. It touched her.

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He wasn’t a perfect guy…but then again no one was perfect. It was what made them human after all. He had spent all afternoon flirting with her and then taking off in a rush of anger at her calling him on his bull. Could she handle that happening again. But then again, knowing how she was, she might not ever get out enough again to ever get a boyfriend. “I like you a lot too.” She managed to say between him talking.

Eva wanted to wait on him to finish what he had to say before she would give him an answer. He was telling her what she deserved. He didn’t even know what she needed or deserved. Will you just make up your mind already? she asked herself. “You’re very much rambling.” She managed to get out before she found his lips on hers. Her eyes were wide with surprise as she found her lips softening against his, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Eva wasn’t really sure how a person was supposed to kiss. Sure she had seen enough movies to know how it was done, but she had never been kissed before. She broke the kiss looking down at the ground, her face as red as a cherry. “I’ll go out with you.” She managed to say her hand going to her lips. She was still in surprise of the kiss and wasn’t quite sure what to say, but Tyler was being really sweet about how he had asked her out. Katie was right. Any girl would be crazy to say no after someone put in all this effort into this elaborate plan he had concocted.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top