Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 pm

"Don't worry Eva, if you ever come back it'll probably be with me or Katie. " said Tyler honestly. " Or maybe just me, but who knows. " Tyler whispered in her ear before smirking. " I love it here, like Katie said it's peaceful and quiet. " said Tyler "Wow... who knew underneath your bad boy ways, there's a giant teddy bear underneath?"Katie asked him smirking. " Oh hush Katelyn Jennifer Knight. " said Tyler as Katie stuck her tongue at him as he did it back before they laughed.

Tyler's eyes widened as he seen Eva in her bikini, luckily his eyes covered his eyes which he was thankful for. "Holy sh!t! damn this girl is going to be the death of me."Tyler thought to himself. Seeing Katie smirking at him he shot a 'shut up' look at her. " I'll go first seeing how you two are chicken!"said Katie as she went to the deeper side and jumped in. "Not bad once you get use to it. " said Katie swimming over towards where they were at.

Going to the deeper side as well, Tyler jumped in as he swam over towards Katie and Eva. " Come on Eva, jump in. "said Tyler splashing some water at her. " Don't make me carry you in and drop you in the water. "said Tyler. " He'll do it Evy, don't think he won't. " said Katie honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hotness, Hot guys and summer time fun!

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Eva could feel Tyler’s breath on her ear and struggled to suppress a blush. She was fairly successful. “It reminds me of Italy.” She replied looking at the two of them. “There is a field near my grandparents’ home that looks very similar to this.” She smiled a little taking her sunglasses off for the first time, letting them see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Eva followed Tyler over towards the deeper side of the pond and stepped away from it as he threatened to pick her up and drop her in the water. “Oh hell.” She said as she started to run towards the pond jumping in. She went under the water and swam around, not emerging right away. She popped up next to Tyler, between him and Katie.

“Merda Santo! Questa acqua è sanguinosa freddo!” she exclaimed her teeth chattering slightly. She moved around in the water as she slowly adjusted to the chill from it. She knew if she were to get out right then she would never warm up. “Katie you could have warned me…” she started shivering slightly, “That…it…was…this cold.”

(Holy sh*t! This water is bloody cold!)
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Tyler laughed. " Oh come on, it's not that bad!"said Tyler smirking at her. " Then again, we're probably use to it though. "said Tyler shrugging. Seeing her teeth chattering slightly Tyler swam closer to her. Putting his arms around around her, he pulled her close to his chest. " Sorry.... it's just that I'm always warm and I thought maybe I'll warm you up. " said Tyler honestly.

"Sorry... Evy, I forgot you never been here before. "said Katie honestly. " But you want to get warm, let Ty warm you up. " said Katie. " But no funny business you two!"said Katie smirking at them. " Wow... Katie, I just met her a couple of hours ago!"said Tyler. " Katie you know I'm not that way, although the rumors are I sleep around none of that is true. "said Tyler softly. " I know Tyler, I know that's one of your biggest secrets. " said Katie softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

“I think that I just need to get used to it.” She replied moving closer against him. “But thanks.” She smiled a little until Katie blurted out what she had. Her face turned extremely red. “Like I would do anything like that Katie!” she exclaimed moving away from Tyler. She was shivering a little less now but she had been really embarrassed by what Katie had said. She knew that she was teasing with them.

She dived under the water swimming around the pond. She let the cold of the water calm her down and she emerged several moments later on the other side of the pond. Eva stood up and got out of the pond and walked over to the blanket grabbing her wand and pointing it at herself, drying herself off before sitting down. She looked over at Katie and Tyler before laying back and looking up at the sky.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 am

"No problem anytime. " said Tyler giving her a soft warm smile at her. Looking at Katie he shook his head at her before diving under letting the cold water cool him down. Emerging from the other side, Tyler gotten out and grabbed his wand drying himself off before laying down beside Eva. Letting the hot sun beat down on him he gotten out his blue sunglasses putting them on.

Putting his hands behind his head, he started singing a song he wrote to himself. No one knew he wrote songs other than Katie and his siblings. Music was Tyler's life, it was his escape when nothing else helped. He wrote songs on what he was feeling and kept them in a journal. It was one of his biggest secrets, but then again he had alot of secrets.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:35 am

Eva lifted her head up looking over at Tyler as he started to sing to himself. It seemed she wasn’t the only one in this little trio who loved music. She smiled and rolled over onto her back letting the sun warm her back and legs as well. She lifted her pony tail over her head and looked over at Tyler, “Take it you like music?” she asked curiously.

Eva had turned to music when her sister died and if it hadn’t of been for that she probably wouldn’t have been too far off from taking her own life as well. She taught herself how to play the guitar and the drums and when her parents saw that she had a talent for it, even made it possible to get singing lessons. To them it was a cheaper and better alternative to therapy and it made her happy. The first time they had seen her smile after her sister had died was when they caught her outside under the giant tree in front of their house playing the guitar and singing along with it.

She turned her attention towards Katie who was still swimming around the water as far as she was aware. She couldn’t really tell. She looked back up at the sky and started to watch the clouds letting out a sigh.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:28 am

Tyler eyes widened as she heard him singing to himself. Cursing to himself Tyler nodded. " Music is my life, I love it more than anything. " said Tyler honestly. " It's the only thing that helps me escape from this crazy thing we call life."said Tyler. " Although no one really knows about it, I sort of keep it a secret. "said Tyler honestly. " What can I say, I'm a guy of many secrets. " said Tyler smirking.

" I been doing music since my grandfather died and my parents divorce, I know how to play quite a few instruments. " said Tyler. " I taught myself how to play the instrument I play, I can play guitar, bass, piano and a lot more. "said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " So what about you, are you into music?"Tyler asked her smiling at her. " Katie didn't tell you that I'm into music and write my own songs?"Tyler asked her curiously. " I thought she would of told you everything about me. " said Tyler honestly.

" It wasn't my place to, I wanted you to tell her once you met her. " said Katie as she grabbed her wand drying herself off. Opening a bottle of butterbeer she took a drink of it as Tyler sat up and took the bottle of firewhiskey and took a drink. " Anyone want some?"Tyler asked.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:36 am

She listened to him and laughed, “I can play the guitar, drums, sing and my mum is attempting to teach me the piano with no luck.” She replied, “After my sister died they found me a guitar and I just picked it up and started to teach myself how to play. It just kinda went crazy from there.” She smiled as she thought of her instruments. The one way she could be herself was when she was playing them and singing. It wasn’t a deep dark secret like Tyler’s but she really didn’t tell very many people.

She took the bottle of firewhiskey from him when he offered it and took a huge gulp of it, coughing from the burn it caused going down. She had heard of firewhiskey from her brother and sister. The drink that would give the person who drank it courage. She felt like she needed courage. “Music probably kept me from killing myself after Maria died.” She looked up at him and then over at Katie. This wasn’t even something she had told Katie. No one really knew how much she had lost when she had lost her sister. No one would probably ever understand unless they had been through that type of loss as well.

“What kind of music do you write?” she asked looking at him curiously crossing her legs like she was about to meditate.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 am

"Wow...that's awesome, I play the same thing as you do."said Tyler honestly. " If you want, I can teach you how to play the piano. " Tyler offered. " It might be less stressful for you. " said Tyler honestly. " My mum tried teaching me how to play the piano, it didn't work out to well. " said Tyler chuckling. " I taught myself how to play everything I play, my siblings know how to play everything as well I taught them. " said Tyler.

Tyler eyes widened she took the firewhiskey from him. " Ooh... frisky, I like this frisky side of you. " said Tyler smirking at her. Tyler nodded. " I did the same when my grandfather and my parents divorce."said Tyler. " When I lost my grandfather I felt like there wasn't much to live for, so instead of harming myself I turned to music and buried myself deeper into it as my parents divorce. "said Tyler softly. " I guess I can relate to you on some levels. " said Tyler.

" Wow.... I didn't know that Evy, and I been your best friend since forever. " said Katie softly. " I understand why you didn't tell me, I wouldn't of understood the pain but Tyler does. " said Katie softly. " I don't know how you two deal with pain, you hide it so well. " said Katie honestly. " Why do you think I have this bad boy image to me Katie?"Tyler asked her softly. " To hide all the pain I went through and don't want to go through again. " said Tyler looking away from them.

" I write anything from pop to rock, kind of hard to explain unless you listen to it. " said Tyler honestly. " Not meaning to brag but I'm kick arse on the bass. " said Tyler. " Although I play lead guitar as well, I'm just a pro at the bass for some reason. " said Tyler shrugging.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 am

“That sounds like that might be fun.” She replied to him smiling. It wasn’t that it bothered her that her mother was trying to teach her, but her mother was always busy with other things to take the time to really show her how to play the piano. “I taught myself everything and when my parents saw I had a talent for it they actually paid for me to get singing lessons.”

Eva took another sip of the firewhiskey, this time taking a smaller sip so she wouldn’t cough from the burn of it. It wasn’t completely horrible but it wasn’t the best tasting thing she had ever drank in her life. “Different type of loss but yeah we can relate.” Eva turned her attention to Katie. “It wasn’t that I didn’t tell you. I don’t really talk about it at all.” She explained, “You see, its not really something that I like to admit to.”

Eva looked back up at the sky. She never really talked about her sister or how she felt after she died. She could remember the day she died. They had been outside and Eva was chasing after her yelling at her not to run so fast. By the time she had caught up to her, her sister was already unconscious. She screamed bloody murder until Michael and Bianca had come running, their parents following after them. She bit her lip fighting back the tears and turned and faced Tyler smiling.

“Maybe we’ll have to get together and play sometime.” Eva said smiling brightly. She had gotten too good at hiding how she felt over the years. “I’m pretty awesome at the guitar and the drums. I’m about to start learning triple bass on my drums this summer. That’s when it’ll get really fun.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top