Marriage is Murder - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 am

"Good timing, as usual," Brian said, glad they'd shown up. "Thanks." He looked out from the balcony down into the streets below to see a figure in a trench coat and a hat disappear into an alley. "I think that was just a warm up. To see if we could hold our own. I think they thought we'd be vulnerable here on our own. But they learned we're not as naieve as they think."

He was glad there were no more werewolves in the room. He checked the protection screens and then looked at them. "I didn't have much time. I took Khaat to Tobias. He took he into their villa behind the shop and promised to look after her until I came back. And...if I didn't come back, he was to contact Edward." He paused and then said. "It was the best I had on short notice."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 am

Steven and Jack looked at each other. " then by all means go get her " they said together " I'll repair this place" Steven said " take jack with you, just in case they try again" he suggested. Jack walked over to Brian and smirked .

" or do you think you can take on another six wears, on your own again." he said " but I have to say you did do well to take down the three biggest like you did." he nodded his respect to him and smiled to him. Steven tidied up as men came and went to rid the room of body's soon it looked as it always had not one thing out of place.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 am

"It wasn't my best plan, I admit it," he said. He motioned to Jack and apparated to Tobias's shop. Nicolette, his sister, was tending the shop. She was wrapping a beautiful faux fur stole for a customer. When she saw Brian, she smiled. When the customer left, Nicolette went over to them.

"Is she alright?" Brian asked.

"Oh, certainly," Nicolette smiled. "Tobias bought some neufchatel cheese yesterday and made a lovely cinnamon honey spread and is sharing it with her on those scones you bought. He's making sure she ate. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but she saw a dress on display that she liked. Tobias gave it to her and I helped distract her by freshening her up and, well, you know, all those things that make us feel like a lady."

"You do realize that I can't entirely identify with that," he teased.

"Stop that," she playfully swatted at him. "So--seriously--how did it go? You're alive. I see that."

"Not by my doing," Brian said. "I was massively outnumbered. I had help I hadn't counted on."

"How did they know?" she frowned.

"Nicolette. Really?" Brian frowned "And how many seers do I have in my house?" She nodded.

"Go through. You know the way," she said to them. "I know she's worried." Brian motioned Jack to go with him through the shop, through the store room and into Tobias's villa. Tobias was wrapping a new black shawl around Khaat's shoulders. Brian was almost stopped in his tracks. The new dress was a cherry red colored, long cashmere sweater dress. They'd paired it with a black leather belt and black boots and jewelry that was silver and black. Nicolette had done Khaat's hair so that it cascaded in soft curls over her left shoulder and was clipped with a one of a kind barrette. The glamour spell provided the perfect makeup. Brian realized that to anyone else it just looked like an ordinary red sweaterdress, but he felt like he was seeing her through new eyes. He felt like he was looking at the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. It crossed his mind that someone had hexed him, but he knew better.

She looked up, and when she saw him, she nearly dropped her coffee cup. Tobias levitated it to avoid her spilling it. She spelled quickly, "You're alright?"

"Fine," he smiled. "I had help. They're gone. We're alright."

"How did they know?" she signed.

"I dont' know," he said. "But I do know that really is a beautiful dress."

"You brought me in my nightgown," she signed, a trifle irritated. He laughed.

"Oh, yes, I did, didnt' I? I'm sorry," he said. "But I'm not sorry you're alright. And I'm not sorry you found that dress." He went over and kissed her.

"Obviously, that was not his best plan," Tobias looked at Jack and laughed. "All day and all night to plan, and that's the best he could come up with?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Jack nodded and aperated with Brian to Tobias's shop she smiled seeing Nicolette busy working but he also saw a nice dress he thought about getting for Jess. He moved with Brian as they headed to where Khaat sat and he smiled seeing the look on Brian's face thinking he looked like a love struck teen. This made Jack smile and moved to one side giving them privacy he crossed his arms as Tobias spoke to him and he chuckled " obviously not, is it me or does the boy look like he's love struck again" he said watching Khaat and Brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

"The boy didn't spend all night planning, and you know it. He spent all night watching her sleep and loving every minute of it. And dont kid yourselfabout her either ," Tobias laughed softly, watching how affectionate Brian was with her. "She might not be able to say so, but she's head over heels for him too.He's been her only thought since she got here. I think what holds her back with him is that whole business with her memory. I think she's fallen in love with him all over again, and whatever past they had is just not a part of it for her. Now how many people ever get that sort of love twice in their lives, and certainly not to someone they don't remember. He's a very lucky man, and he's wise enough to know it.

"You should have seen her when he brought her here. She was scared silly, wrapped in that hotel blanket in her barefeet and in that nightgown. But when she saw that dress on the manequin, her eyes lit up. She was entirely transparent. She wasn't thinking of herself or that nightgown. Her only thought was whether or not he was going to like it. She looked like my 16 year old great niece when she's shopping for a date. And if we let Khaat to her own devices, I think it would be very interesting to see what she would choose, if she could buy whatever she wanted. I was actually going to let her do just that when she was done eating, just out of my own foolish curiosity."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Jack nodded " I can imagine " He said smiling as he watched the two of them together " we're all relived shes fine I have to say Brian held his own " he said and looked at Tobias his face telling all to him. " she's worth it " he said smiling as he heard Tobias finish and he chuckled " hum I got a wife like that at home " he said thinking of Jess " ow there is a dress I saw that she would love " he asked moving and taking it down. it was a light blue evening gown " I'm hoping she could wear it for our anniversary which we'll celebrate when all this is over and Khaat and Brian are home with Kate, Robert and their kids who I know one certain girl misses her mom something bad. " he chuckled " but it is good to see them so much in love as they were"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 pm

"I know which dress you're talking about," Tobias said, but I just got a variation in on it that is a designer original that I personally think is better than the one on display. Its the same color, but the shoulders are cut different. Its a one shoulder design, and the fabric is designed to look like it has been twisted. It has a beautiful way of accenting a woman's lovely shoulders an neckline--which, personally, I think are some of the most attractive parts of a woman. The tress is designed to call attention to her shoulders and neck and create the illusion of height and of a slender form. I'll let you see it if you like. I haven't put it on display yet because I know it wont last on my racks for ten minutes and there isnt another one like it.

"I'm not suprised Brian held his own, but still, perhaps its better to not decide to fight a pack of werewolves by oneself in a muggle hotel in downtown Venice? He's fortunate his suite is far enough removed that the muggles will not overhear him."

Brian glanced around but only found Khaats nightgown and her blanket. He sighed. "I am sorry. I didn't grab your coat either," he told her.

"You know, maybe you can find a shop that would sell you a coat," Tobias teased.

"Would you like to look? Apparating is cold business today," Brian told her. "Are you up to looking a bit?" She nodded.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Jack looked at Tobias and nodded " sounds good I think she'll love that one " he said realizing Khaat had no jacket he slipped off his own and walked over to them both. " here use this for now, a bit of cold doesn't bother me. " he said and chuckled as he wrapped it around Khaat shoulders he knew it would hold his warmth for several hours and be big enough to keep her warm longer. Jack looked at Tobias " can I see that dress please" he asked smiling " or can you gift wrap it and send it on to Jess back at the ranch ?" he asked " just from your description she will... absolutely look wonderful in it. " he corrected himself on his words looking over to Khaat and Brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm

"Thanks, Jack," Brian said. "I really want to get her back to the hotel." Tobias flicked his wand at the food Brian had brought so that Brian could take it with him. He went into the store room and got the gown and brought it for Jack to see.

"This is what I've been hesitant on putting out," Tobias said, handing the gown to Jack. "Its a bit deeper blue than what you asked for, but when I saw it on the runway, it was spectacular. Its worth the price. I can package it for you now or send it. Either way."

Brian wrapped the coat around Khaat and picked up the basket. "Do you want to look at anything else?" he asked. She thought a moment and shook her head. She curled closer to him. It didn't matter. He mattered. He had been lucky to have survived. Trivial things like clothes did not matter. Not today. "Would you rather go?" he asked softly. She nodded.

"Would it be better if we went home?" she signed.

"No," he said quietly. "We're alright. I know you're enjoying it here." She nodded. "Then we're alright."

"Christmas is in a couple of days. Shouldn't we be home for that?" she signed.

"We'll talk about that, but we don't have to decide that right this minute. Let's go," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Jack saw the look on Khaats face and smiled " no problems " he said then he saw the dress Tobias held " wow, she will look stunning in that I'll take it now " he said and placed some gallons down on the counter for it knowing Jess would be surprised at finding it on the end of the bed when he gave it to her for their anniversary. Jack looked at Brian and Khaat knowing what was being spoke about " Steven is at the hotel just tidying a few things up " he said as he took the box from Tobias and smiled " thanks Tobias you always know Just what will look right " he said " ow might need to bring that tux back for a repair I kinda bust the seams last time I wore it " he said looking a little embarrassed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top