Marriage is Murder - Page 99
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:41 pm

"He was spending most of his sleep time doing tai chi just to reduce his own tension," Kate said. "And all it got him was sleep deprived."

"That's not true. Everyone kept their jobs, nobody got into a fistfight with each other, and everything was peaceful. I'd say it went rather well, actually," Robert said. "Anyone heard from our travellers yet?" He didn't want to mention Khaat or Brian out loud so the kids could overhear.

"No, stop worrying, Dad," Michael said. "They'll be here. Or did you forget how newlyweds behave? You're not that senile yet are you?"

"Do I look it?" Robert scowled.

"Depends on the day," Michael said, sipping on his tea.

"I can beat you in crosscountry any day, any time," Robert said. "And I'll beat you at chess even faster than that."

Michael laughed out loud. "Oh, you really think so, do you? Alright, Big Mouth, I'll take you up on that. Any day, any time, you said."

"I did say it, and I meant it."

"You're on, then," Michael said. "My call on the day and the time."

"Bring it, if you think you can."

"Oh, I know I can," Michael said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Jack and steven chuckled both knowing Robert was quite formidable for his age they both know he could take Michael or it would at best be a close call " ow some one make a note " Cassidy said and folded her arms " men why can't they settle this with out testosterone flowing" she said and Steven kissed her gently.

"Because we're men" he said softly and she chuckled along with Jess who gave catlin some toast whitch she ate hapily as she then poked her tounge at Jack who returned it making her chuckle and Jess roll her eyes at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 am

"He's much better with testosterone," Kate laughed. "He wouldn't be able to handle an estrogen overload." The sizzle of apparating filled the air in the hallway outside the dining room.

"Nor do I want to," Robert said. "That, my dear, is your job. Men, generally, tend to be a bit more competitive in physical things overall, I think. But that's just my own opinion."

"Who's competing against whom?" Brian asked, walking Khaat in slowly but steadily. Angus got to his feet immediately and took their bags and their coats.

"Robert and Michael--either skiing or chess. You're in time for breakfast," Angus said.

"No thank you. We just ate. But maybe some coffee or tea? And if its skiing, I'm in. If its chess, Khaat will take whichever of them wins." He asked. He looked at Khaat who just nodded. Khaat's kids all scurried off their chairs and dashed towards them. Brian saw immediately that they were going to be overwhelmed. Michael apparated to them and supported Khaat while Brian opened his arms to the kids, trying to guard her from the onslaught and met them with hugs and kisses, grateful for Michael's quick thinking. Kieran got up and took their bags so Angus could get the coffee Brian had requested.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 am

Jack looked at Jess who just smiled knowing it was Brian and Khaat that had come home every one smiled as they both walked in all feeling relived and happy. " I'm sorry to say but yes they couldn't handle the hormone" Jess said softly and saw the look on Jacks face and chuckled again she saw the kids dive for Khaat and stood up but saw Michael aperate behind Khaat to steady her and she stayed stood up.

" this should be interesting " Steven said as he ate his breakfast with Cassidy next to him feeding the twins and chuckling " well can't do much for today with that snow bank moving our way" he said.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 am

Khaat was startled when the kids ambushed them and tried to take a quick step backwards to avoid being thrown off balance, but when she did, she stumbled. Michael's reaction was instantaneous. His hands were immediately under her shoulders and he simply moved her a step back, whispering reassurances in her ear very softly, reassuring her that he had her. It allowed the kids to mob Brian instead.

"Hey," Robert called his grandchildren. "Come on back here, you lot. Or I'm going to eat all your berries."

"Not my berries!" Abbey said to him in defiance, clinging to Brian's leg.

"Oh yes I will," Robert said, taking a large strawberry out of her dish and eating it.

"Papa! Mine!!" she grew angry. "Mine, mine, mine!"

"Not if you don't come and get them," Robert said, picking up the dish. "Mine, mine, mine." She ran back to him and stood up on her chair, reaching for the dish.

"Gimme!" she said. Kate tried not to laugh, watching her spirited granddaughter speak right up to the man that so many adults believed was massively intimidating. It amused her that Robert was so amazingly patient and tolerant of his grandkids. Just to tease Abbey, Robert ate a black raspberry out of the dish. "Give it back!" she stomped her foot on the chair.

"You don't want it back now, trust me," Robert laughed. He kissed her forehead. "We do have more, dear heart. Sit down and eat and I'll give you more." Abbey whispered in Robert's ear. "I know," Robert said to her. "I know you missed her but she's home now. It'll be okay. She'll spend some time with you after breakfast. Okay?" Abbey saw Julia and Dakota returning to their places while Michael and Robert got in quick hugs with their daddy before going back to the table too. Abbey nodded, accepting it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Jess smiled and so did Jack and the others all glad to see Khaat thought still not knowing her self , but happy with Brian again. Steven stood up and walked to the main door as " just going to check the grounds" he said as shadow and spirit, shadows mate left with him. Jess moved to feed James and Catlin while Jack fed Jaylen and Andrew. Steven walked around the grounds stopping at the green house. walking in he took a bloom from each flower and made up two bouquets and made them into displays for Khaat's room and Cassidy's. Walking back he smiled knowing she would love them he moved to Khaat's room placing the flowers to replace the dried out ones from previous then he moved to his own placing the flowers on a dresser at the end of the bed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Robert and Kate made sure the kids finished eating, and Michael helped Khaat to the table while Angus brought coffee for both of them.

"'Sky outside looks rough," Brian commented looking out the enormous glass windows.

"Yes," Robert said. "Kieran said a big snowstorm is supposed to hit us today. Might well snow us in for Christmas."

"That's a pretty common thing here this time of year," Brian said. "Well, look at it this way, it isolates us from the possibilities of any muggles even reaching us up here in the mountains."

"When the hell have any muggles been able to come here anyway?" Robert frowned.

"Well, true, but there's always a first time," Brian laughed. He looked at Khaat who was merely warming her hands around her cup and looking around at the enormous dining room.

"You alright?" he asked.

"We're spending Christmas in a hotel?" she signed.

"This isn't a hotel," Brian said. "Looks like it, though, doesn't it? This is our house in America." She frowned. This was entirely too big to be a house. He shrugged. "We added on, Babe." She looked at her father.

"He's telling you the truth," Robert told her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

Jess and Cassidy cleaned up the table and smiled as Khaat said the house looked like a hotel . Jack helped the kids out of their chairs as they finished eating and let them head to play with their toys. Steven walked down from the bed room with a flower and handed it to Khaat " from your personal green house" he said smiling Cassidy nodded as she smiled to say it was ok for him to give her that.

Jack looked out the window and shook his head " might need to exercise archangel in the gym tonight no way he could fly in that wind." he said Jim chuckled from his chair and turned a page in his book watching them all as the fire crackled next to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

"Thank you," Khaat signed, taking the flower. "We have a greenhouse?"

"Yes," Kieran said. "The property is designed to be self sufficient. It is a safehouse capable of taking in a lot of people indefinitely. So it is completely self sustaining. They'll be bringing in the poinsettias for Christmas this morning before the weather gets bad, and the Yule log for the great hall."

"Somebody still does a Yule log?" Khaat signed.

"We do," Brian said. "Here anyway. Its a large enough fireplace for it. When you're done with your coffee, I'll stake you on a part of a tour. Might take you a bit to find your way around, but we'll help."

"Did I know my way before?"

"Yes," he said.

"Jack," Kate said, "You can just fly Archangel freely in the house. It will be too rough outside for him, but the house is plenty big enough for him to fly as he likes. Besides, he was saying something as I came in about spotting a mouse. I thought about letting him go after it. Perhaps we should set him about some pest control."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Steven smiled and nodded to her then at Brian " of course I'll get them this after noon" he said and moved back to sit with Cassidy smiling as Jack looked at Archangel then at Kate he spoke with a sigh.

" sure he could do that yeah " he said " just got to make sure I close the bedroom doors " he added and Jess poked him before he spoke.

"Jack Im sure he won't be like that " she said and looked at the bird sat on his perch close by " is it any wonder he hates you " she said and chuckled as Jack gave a playful huff and nodded to Kate.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top