Marriage is Murder - Page 91
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 91 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 91 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Michael called to Jack. "Be a good lad and run down the block to the poulterer's, Jack. Tell him I want the best chicken he's got. Don't bring me back one of those undernourished ones or one of those old stewing hens. I think I have everything else I need. And don't be long. I'm working on my mirapoux now."

Robert laughed slightly. Some things never changed. Michael delighted in cooking for the people he loved, and he was not going to let Brian merely order room service for her.

"Sweetheart," Robert said, "Is there anything else you want?"

"I think I"m fine, honey," Michael teased.

"Not you, you big git," Robert laughed. He looked at Khaat. "He has never been my sweetheart. Do you need anything else?" She signed to him.

"I left my shawl at home," she signed.

"The pink one?" he asked. She nodded.

"Tobias has a lot of those," Robert said. "I'll send someone to go get you several, my dear. He's just a few blocks away. Anything else?"

"We're good with clothes," Brian said. "But she's right. I did forget her favorite shawl."

"I got that one from Tobias a couple of years ago," Robert said. "He still sells them in every color. Oh and he has some that are lighter and some that are warmer. We can get an assortment for her. Steven or Jess, do you want to go instead of my sending for him?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Jack looked at Michael and nodded " big an buff like me " he said and chuckled as he left for the butchers and the bird he'd been sent to get. Jess looked up and smiled at Khaat.

" I'll go for the shawl from home," she said and smiled knowing somethings just could not just be replaced. Looking at Steven she ported back to the main house and up to the bed room she paused to smile as James and Jaylen were painting and Dakota and Abby playing happily, she found the shawl and returned quickly. " I found it" she said moving to drape it over Khaats shoulders " there are somethings replacements can't replace" she said smiling as she stepped back. " like the feel of your favorite shawl"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Khaat signed "Thank you," to Jess. Jess was right. Other shawls were fine, but there was something about this one that she loved.

Michael finished cutting vegetables and herbs for his chicken dish and set them aside. He made a hasty salad and made a beautiful dessert. He took some of the fresh fruits and made a tart with apples, peaches, and raspberries with a brown sugar crumble on the top. He whipped up a white glaze to drizzle over that and put a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge to chill.

"If he'd get here with that ruddy bird, we'd be in good shape," Michael said. "He must have gone to France to get it."

"Don't complain," Robert said. "It'll be fresh if its taking him."

"Why don't you let me go send my own little message to Gelding?" Brian said.

"No," Robert said firmly. "That's my job now. I let him go on conditional good behavior. Well, he's blown that. So this needs to come from me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Jack returned with a big bird " ok this is fresh I had to wait for him to butcher it and de feather it " Jack said carrying it into the kitchen and placing it down on the table " took all my strength " best one he had " he told Michael as he wiped the sweat from his brow " hope its good enough , no bruising or any other imperfections I believe" he sat down as Jess walked in.

"thought I heard your voice, wow nice bird Jack " she said and looked at him as he spoke again.

" ah only one bird I'm interested in and that's you Jess" he said and chuckled and kissed her gently before Jess chuckling left the kitchen again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 pm

"Looks fine," Michael said. "Thank you, Jack." He started his preparations on the chicken straight away.

"As soon as you're able, you can join us in Paris, then, Michael," Robert said. "The rest of us should be going."

"Give me ten minutes and I'll be right behind you. Are you ready, Robert?"

"I am," he replied. "Brian, you're sure you've got this now?"

"I'm sure," Brian replied.

"Alright then. The rest of you head straight to headquarters in Paris. I'll meet you there momentarily. I have an errand to do on the way there." He picked up his coat and put it on. He went over and kissed Khaat. He took a new medallion from his pocket and hung it around her neck. "If you get into trouble again, you'll find the center of this coin spins. If you spin it, it will send for more help than you can imagine. You don't ever need to be alone again like that. I should have given you a replacement one awhile back. I'm sorry." He looked at her. She seemed to have so many questions in her face. "It'll help. Promise." He kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later." He stood up and ported out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Jack and, Steven ported to Paris. Jess looked at Khaat and smiled " I'll go ahead to the main house and set a warm fire " she said porting back to England after the others had left. Jack stayed close to Michael as he moved in Paris.

"so whats the message geldings going to get?" Jack asked his hands clenched tight as he waited for the answer he hoped would mean a fight so he could take out his anger at hurting both Khaat and Brian his friends and family.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Robert arrived late. Michael had actually arrived before Robert did. Michael knew he had gone before the rest of them and now he was late. Significantly. When Jack asked his question, Robert looked at them.

"He will come here," Robert said quietly, with all seriousness. "You are to let him come. He will come to see me. I want security as tight as you can make it, Everyone. If he comes alone, you will bring him to my office." He wasn't going to tell them much more, but then he gave in. "I should tell you. I have played a card against him that I swore I would never do. He has a granddaughter. One Abbey's age. A dark haired little girl that he loves more than life itself named Isabelle. I have removed the child from her babysitter while the toddler was napping. The babysitter never knew I was there. I refused to involve you in the kidnapping of a child. However--you should know because here is the ruse. I have posted the child on the Paris wizarding child trafficking network under an alias.

"I have no intention of sellling her. She is quite safe, I assure you," he continued. "And being ridiculously pampered. I will return her after I have spoken to him. But...he needs to know that I grow weary of playing the game by different rules than he has. If he thinks he can be ruthless with my family, I want him to know I will be ruthless. Period. None of you need be involved in this. But I cannot afford to not send a very strong message to him. He will know, certainly, that it was me. And he will come--and within the hour, if I am not mistaken. If this is too low for your sensibilities, then leave now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Jack tensed at Roberts first words but relaxed when he was told the child was being pampered he actually smiled and nodded he understood and nodded . Steven walked in his face serious " he's here and hes alone, he's being frisked and the men will bring him in. " he said and moved to behind Robert as several men opened the double doors. Jack moved to stand on the other side of Robert watching Gelding closely not trusting the man one little bit his eyes flashed yellow at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Robert went to his office and took a seat behind the desk, knowing that Jack and Steven and Michael would be with him. Gelding was brought in to see him. Robert could see the rage in his eyes.

"So," Gelding said bitterly. "I come alone and unarmed and you meet me with an army?"

"What do you want?" Robert asked. "You have sixty seconds before I toss you out if you have nothing better than small talk."

"Small talk! How dare you, you sanctimonious old man!...."

"Watch your tongue," Robert warned.

"YOU took Isabelle! YOU offered her up on the market, and YOU are going to get her back!"

"No."

"No! How dare you! I'll kill every member of your family, every member of your organization..." Gelding began. Robert stood, reached over the desk and snatched him by his lapels and yanked Gelding over the desk. Now Robert knew he was betting his own family, putting their lives on the line. If the men with him blew Robert's plan, everyone Robert loved was as good as dead.

"And now you know how I feel," Robert said coldly. "You screwed up. You were supposed to bear off my family and leave them alone. They were off limits to you. I owe you NOTHING!" He was counting on Jack knowing his next words were purely a ruse. And besides, he had not told anyone where he had taken the child. "If he does not agree to my terms, every one of them, in the next 60 seconds, go and kill the child. Drop her corpse off at her grandfather's doorstep."

"No!" Gelding shrieked. "You wouldn't!"

"Are you willing to test me?" Robert asked with as icy a tone as he could muster.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Jack looked at Robert watching he heard Roberts words and let part of his face transform " with pleasure sir" he growled as he looked at gelding hoping this would be over very quickly as he grinned showing his sharp teeth to him his hands clenched the slight pain focusing him that he was human and could be. Steven stood up straight as he heard Robert and looked towards Jack, he was surprised at his change but didn't show it that would give the game away. Jack staid stood still waiting he would have took a step forward but stayed .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top