Marriage is Murder - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"We're fine," Michael said quietly.

"You weren't terrorized after you woke up," Robert said. "The difference is that she doesn't remember that any of the magical world even exists. When she thinks that some things in our world are merely myth or fair tale and comes face to face with something that horrendous, its no wonder she's upset. You have to remember its barely been three days since we've had her home. You didn't go through anything of the sort when you had your accident. She's started to feel safe with Brian, and he's...not awake right now." He stroked Khaat's cheek. "But he'll be here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Steven nodded " yeah, I just came face to face with a dragon. " He said softly and chuckled " but yeah I think I understand" he said and looked at the door to the room where Brian lay sleeping. Steven staid lent against the door frame " I'll stay just in case you need anything" he said " besides Jacks snoring again" he told them as he stuck his hands deep in the pockets of the dressing gown as he stood watching them both. He looked at Khaat " yeah he was so worried about you he, um...kinda got drink" he said and looked at Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 pm

"And you missed my point entirely," Robert said to Steven. Steven had taken it apparently that Robert was discounting Steven's past. This was not the place or time to get into a pissing match over one-upmanships over who had the rawest deal in their past. Robert wasn't dealing with this now at all.

Robert cringed as Steven spoke to Khaat. Robert had deliberately avoided upsetting Khaat further by letting her think Brian was just sleeping. He had not ever intended for her to find out that the situation had been bad enough that Brian had gotten drunk. Michael felt her curl tighter into him, huddling closer into his chest. He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"He's fine," Robert told Khaat soothingly. "He was just angry that anyone upset you. He's fine. Its barely 3 am. When he wakes in a bit, he'll be fine. You wait and see." He turned to Steven. "Get Sleeping Beauty up, Steven. Get your morning runs in and then get showered and ready for breakfast. We will not be so rude as to leave our host's before breakfast. But when that's overwith, we'll be going home. I'll be getting Brian awake in a bit." Robert had resolved he now had no choice but to eliminate every single symptom of a hangover that Brian had, as much as Robert could manage--for Khaat's sake."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Steven nodded and turned heading back to the guest room. Pulling the sheet from under Jack he tumbled to the floor " what?" he asked looking up at him " time to get up Roberts orders were to run and eat " he said and moved to wash and dress. now dressed he headed down to the kitchen for some food. Jack sighed and showered and dressed heading first out for his run then to the kitchen for breakfast. Jack made a tray and sent it up for Michael and Robert he followed behind it and knocked.

"Morning thought you could use some breakfast, both of you "he said placing it close by to the bed coffee and tea both sat on it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:03 pm

By the time Steven and Jack had gone on their run, Robert had gone and eliminated Brian's symptoms and gotten him refreshed. He had taken a few moments to speak quietly to him. He had gotten Brian to agree to stay for now, for Khaat's sake, and impressed upon him that Steven had let it slip to her that Brian had gotten drunk. Brian was not happy with Steven. Brian knew where Khaat's mind would surely go with it. Brian felt that exposing Khaat to one more thing to worry and be afraid of was unnecessarily cruel on Steven's part, well meaning or not.

Brian refreshed himself, not saying a word. Robert had given him just enough encouragement to get him up and committed to at least getting Khaat home again and feeling secure. He asked Brian to tell her whatever promises he needed to tell her at the moment, whether Brian felt he meant them right now or not, in order to reassure her. Brian had agreed, but he made sure Robert knew he had no intention of staying. Robert knew he was going to have to take Brian aside and talk with him. He didn't have any intention of letting Brian just run off, but he didn't have the luxury of unwinding it all with him right now.

While Brian was refreshing himself, Robert returned to Khaat and promised her that Brian was awake and well and was coming in a few minutes.

"Thank you, Jack" Michael said, when Jack arrived with the tray. Michael accio'd some coffee from the tray and let Khaat take tiny sips of it very slowly. Robert came in when right after Jack had delivered the tray.

"I will go see Edward momentarily--before we go," Robert told Jack. "Give us just a few minutes. Brian is up and he's fine. He'll be here as soon as he has a chance to wash and shave."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Jack turned to see Robert and listened to his words. " you want me to stay for a moment, ow leave Steven to me I heard what he said , I might snore but he walks heavy. ?" he asked knowing he probably didn't want him to stay. Steven down stairs sat and ate his breakfast quietly he had not meant to slip and now realized what he'd done he made a point that once back he would keep himself busy so not to let anything slip again that and to avoid Roberts wrath at doing just that.

Jack moved to the guest room and made sure it was tidy and looking as they had found it then moved down to the kitchen giving Steven a smack on the back of the head " smooth move letting slip like that Roberts not pleased with you " he said frowning at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

"I'm not the one Steven needs to be concerned with," Robert told Jack. "You can deal with it, but I'm not the one who's liable to be ticky with him right now." Robert was angry but he also knew Brian was far more protective of Khaat right now and liable to be the one Steven needed to think about avoiding. Robert had the ability to reel in his emotions. Brian didn't have any more space to reel anything more into. Brian's emotions were raw and he was overloaded. For Khaat's sake, Brian had agreed to continue to try, as long as he was in her presence. Robert intended to keep him with Khaat for the moment, until they got home. And then he hoped to have some time with Brian so Brian could release his stress a bit.

Brian didnt arrive in Khaat's room until Jack had gone. Khaat had withdrawn into Michael, withdrawing even from Brian. Brian merely went over to her and took her out of Michael's arms into his own and held her close.

"I'm not taking this from you," he told her softly. "Withdraw from the rest of the world. That's fine by me. But its not okay to withdraw from me." Frustrated, she punched him in the shoulder. Then, after a pause, she punched him repeatedly. He merely let her. She was too weak to hurt him. Then, she burst into angry tears and buried her face in his chest. He understood. He felt like he wanted to do the same thing but he wasnt' about to give himself permission.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Steven sat quiet as Jack told him Robert wasn't happy with him " I'm not best pleased with myself ether Jack" he said and jack sat down next to him.

" well its Brian you'll have to deal with " he said and again Steven just nodded and ate his food and drank his coffee willing to accept all Brian was going to give him again he was one more that he had to stay away from when he got back home. Jack drank his coffee and moved to the kitchen window watching Edwards staff moving around the grounds checking and double checking the grounds.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Edward came into the bedroom and saw Khaat regathering herself now. She was entitled. He watched Brian comforting her. There wasn't a single doubt in Edward's mind that Brian's love for her was endless.

"Do you think," Edward asked him,that you would ever love someone more, Son?"

"What?" Brian looked up. "Um..no. No. Definitely not." He kissed her. "Not ever." There hadn't been anyone ever he loved before her, and he didn't believe there would be anyone he could love like that after he left her later today.

"If I were you, I'd keep that in the front of your thinking right now," Edward said.

"Did you think I forgot?"

"Yes. To a certain extent, you did," Edward said quietly, going to Khaat. He held out his closed hand to her. When she reached out, he deposited something into hers. "For you," he said. She looked at what he had given her. It was a beautiful antique diamond and emerald bracelet. She looked at it, stunned. "My grandmother, "Edward said, "collected many beautiful things. This bracelet has a special enchantment on it to help bring peace. We haven't used it in decades. I think perhaps she would be very pleased if it brought you a bit of peace. Its not very powerful, but every bit helps," he smiled. The little bracelet was beautiful. She handed it to Brian who fastened it around her wrist. She looked at Edward and nodded. "You're very welcome," he smiled. "I'm glad I could help. Have a safe trip home, my dear."

"Thank you, Edward," Brian said.

"You're always welcome here, Brian, no matter what," Edward said, deliberately extending additional shelter to Brian, hoping that if Brian was still determined to go, he would come back so that Edward could help Brian straighten out what Robert hadn't had a chance to.

"Thank you," Brian said. Edward turned and left the bedroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Jack smacked Steven once again "That is stupid, accept what they will say and move on , just think before you speak next time."He said and Steven nodded and looked into his cup. Jack sighed and shook his head " I know Cassidy isn't going to be pleased " Jack said and Steven shook his head again.

" Guess not , I just keep messing up and I don't know why. " he said " I'm not feeling sorry for myself far from it, I'm just confused as to why this keeps happening to me first Robert then this am I jinxed? he asked and Jack chuckled.

" nope if you were we'd all be " he said " better ask Kate or Robert once hes calmed down" Jack said.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top