Marriage is Murder - Page 79
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 79 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 79 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 am

Upstairs, Khaat had heard Abbey's angry yelling. And she'd heard her say her mama wasn't the same. Nothing was the same, and how much she hated it all. Khaat felt totally lost. She and Brian were sitting on the floor in front of the fire, and when they heard the words, Brian drew his arm around her and drew her under his shoulder.

"She's two," Brian said softly. "And I think she has some of your skills. She's noticing how stressed everyone is by being caught up in a lot of garbage from the past." He kissed her forehead. "Let it go, Khaat. Its alright."

"Is it my fault?" she signed to him.

"Not in the slightest. You can't control what anyone else says or does. And, so far as I know, you never tried to. Did you?" She looked at him. "Did you?" She shook her head. "Alright," he smiled. "So," he kissed her. "How about we start to make some plans for a long weekend? Just you and me." She looked at him as though he just told her he had seen aliens in the backyard. "Why not? Would you rather go with some other guy?" She looked at him as if he were being even more absurd. "You and me. The two of us. Anywhere on the planet you want to go. Five star luxury or out under the stars. Your choice. I really think I could make it very much worth your while." He kissed her very slowly

"You'd really want to go with me?" she signed, careful not to stumble in her signing.

"More than anything," he said softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Jess looked at the other children and smiled seeing them all back to playing again some drawing others painting. Cassidy sat with Fallon and read to her quietly Jess moved back down stairs to sit with Jack. " everything ok?" he asked and she nodded.

"Yes, just Abby missing Khaat like a two year old." she said softly as she rested against Jacks shoulder. Jim chuckled as he read the news paper not far from them. Jess looked over at him.

"Two year old's are not good accepting change and knowing she is in the house but not understanding why she can't be with her is in her eyes not good" he said softly as he turned the page of the paper once more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Robert got Abbey soothed by simply holding her, rocking her, and telling her a story. Robert knew that Abbey need time with her mother, but he also knew that she was somehow sensing that Khaat wasn't the same with her as she was before. He was hoping to make it up to her by being closer to her.

Brian was realizing that she needed to have a couple of days away with him. He desperately wanted her to not feel so alone, and he believed if he could get her away, he would be able to help her with that. She was reluctant to let anyone see her. He showed her what a difference a glamour spell could make and promised her he would not allow her to be seen in any way that would discrediting to her. She finally agreed.

When dinner was ready, Michael and Angus served it. Michael had made the side dishes and also the dessert. They set the table, set the dinner out, and then called everyone to the table. Robert got Abbey to help him go get the kids to bring them to the table. Kate went upstairs and quietly called Khaat and Brian.

Brian brought Khaat downstairs to the table and set her at her place to his right. Abbey was so desperate to be with her mother that she jumped out of her place and up on Khaat's lap. Brian was ready to jump to go rescue Khaat, not wanting Abbey to hurt her. But to her credit Khaat wrapped her close and hugged her and kissed her.

"Aren't you hungry, Abbey?" Brian asked.

"I stay here," she said firmly. Brian was concerned that Khaat wasn't going to get a chance to eat, but Khaat gestured to Brian it was okay. Brian reluctantly set Abbey's plate on Khaat's empty one so Abbey could eat. He wasn't going to let Khaat not have a chance to eat. He was going to let Abbey eat and then, hopefully, get her busy with something else so that Khaat could eat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:15 am

Jess and the others smiled as Abby sat with Khaat eating her food. Jess could not help but give a deep sigh. " its good to see Khaat and Abby together again." Jim said " I think its what both of them need " He said as he dished up some food for himself , Jess dished up for herself and a small plate for Khaat placing it next to Abby's one.

"Just eat when you can" she said softly and looked to Brian hoping it had been ok for her to do her plate. " you two should get away for a while" Jess said knowing his feelings and how she felt he wanted to get Khaat away. " we'll be fine and so will the kids"

"Yes, that's a great idea, you both should, once the storms passed." Jack said as he ate his food Jim and Steven just nodded they agreed. Cassidy looked over from feeding Fallon and nodded.

"Take her some place romantic." she said smiling to Steven who kissed her cheek gently and smiled as he fed James and Jaylen. Both of whom started to use the fingers and Steven kept giving them their spoons to use.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

Brian merely nodded when Jess made a plate for Khaat. They all knew Khaat would not eat until Abbey was settled. Abbey had been vocal enough about it that Khaat wanted to see her settled.

Romantic? Khaat hadn't considered that the weekend might be a romantic one. She cared for Brian, but she didn't know if it was romance. But a weekend away with him did appeal to her. A promise of quiet. A promise of less chaos. And in the short time it seemed she had been with him, he had treated her exceptionally well.

"I have a lot of ideas of places," Brian said. "But I want this to be Khaat's idea of a getaway, and right now, I don't think she remembers enough of anything to know what she's getting away from."

"Noise," her father laughed. "Lots of people. Things she's supposed to remember and doesn't. If its new for both of you, it puts you both on even ground."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 am

Jess chuckled and nodded at Roberts words as she took Jacks hand in her own as she rested against him feeling the tiredness that the day and tension had caused. Standing Jess smiled at them " please excuse me I..need some rest" she said and left for Jack and her room. Jack looked at Kate worried he'd not seen her so tired before , Steven saw the look on Jack face and shook his head.

"She's just tired jack, stop worrying" he said Jack shrugged and sat back against the seat. Jim sat quiet beside the fire reading the paper. Cassidy worked in kitchen she had decided to make scones he always came in handy and lasted a long time.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 am

Brian felt Khaat's tensions immediately escalate when Jess left before dinner was even finished. He merely laid his hand on hers to try to signal her to not take it personally. Khaat made her decision--immediately. She wanted Brian to take her. Somewhere, anywhere. That night. Storm or no storm. She had made up her mind. She could not be a mother to children she didn't know. She could not continue triggering whatever she was triggering in all the people around her. She was done. If Brian did not take her, she would go. And if she never got her memory back, she wasn't coming back.

Robert immediately saw the stress in Khaat and sensed an ill mood at work.

"Angus, how about helping Kate and I put the kids to bed after dinner?" Robert asked, trying to take some of the stress off quickly.

"I'd love to," Angus smiled.

"Brian, you and Khaat make your plans for a get away. Christmas isn't for several days yet. You have time if you want to go," Robert said, trying to cue Brian that he' better just do this.

"Good idea," Brian smiled. "We will."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 am

Jack looked at Kate and Robert " we'll do what we can" he said smiling as they sat the table but Cassidy stopped him.

"Jack look after Alex and the others." she said and Steven and her chuckled as Cassidy patted Jacks shoulder as Alex banged his plate for more food Jack refilled it and smiled .

" ok" he said and moved to help with Alex eat his dinner, Steven and Cassidy sat a the table each talking about Catlin and Fallon and how they were growing up as they fed them. Jack looked over at Brian and Khaat.

"Sound a good idea " he said " you did it once, go ahead and do it again" he said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:54 am

"I think we will," Brian said.

"Weren't you going to decorate cookies with the kids?" Michael asked Angus.

"Tomorrow. There are loads of cookies," Angus said. "I think we'll let them fling frosting and sprinkles all over the kitchen tomorrow."

"Shall I get the garden hose out to wash the kitchen when you're done?"

"When WE'RE done," Angus grinned at Michael.

"Wait. What's this WE business?" Michael scowled.

"You know you're dying to help," Angus said.

"No, but I know a pair of grandparents who are," Michael replied.

"We'd love to," Kate laughed.

"We would?" Robert frowned.

"Yes, we would," Kate insisted. "Tonight, Robert is reading a Christmas story to them before bed. We brought a new Christmas story book for them to enjoy. It has amazingly beautiful artwork that moves and is stunning. I think they're enjoy it."

"Shall I give them each a gingerbread cookie to enjoy with it?"

"In bed?" Brian frowned.

"Just this once, 'Dad'," Kate laughed. "I know rules are rules, but there are times for exceptions."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

Cassidy and the others chuckled at the antics as the kids cheered at the mention of cookies in bed " pweese" asked Alex to Brian and smiled as he ate his vegetables then picked up the plate triumphant to show every one. " well done" Steven said and took the plate off him placing it down on top of his now empty one " wonderful dinner Angus" he told him. Jack finished his food and looked at Kate like a little boy at the mention of ice cream.

"Down Jack there for the kids. " came Jim's voice and Jack chuckled nodding as he stood up collected all the plates that were empty and headed into the kitchen " I do hope he doesn't eat any"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top