Marriage is Murder - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:40 am

"And that's precisely my point," Brian slurred. He finished the brand new beer in one big long drink. Michael winced. He hadn't counted on Brian doing that. Robert had not counted on that either. Brian stood up and promptly fell face down in the grass and didn't move. Michael waited a moment and then kicked Brian with the toe of his boot. Brian didn't move.

"Well done," Robert laughed.

"Shall we move him someplace else?" Michael asked.

"Not til I finish my beer," Robert laughed. "Let him lay there. He's worked hard to get plastered."

"I think I can find a place for him to sleep it off," Edward laughed. "Cheers." He took a second sip of his first beer.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:56 am

Jack was going to stand but Steven stopped him as Brian face planted into the ground some how they both laughed a little at the same time and raised their bottles " cheers" they said and chuckled again as they drank the bottle " we taking him home?" Steven asked placing down his empty bottle and watching Jack take a fourth " go easy one drunk is bad enough we don't need two" Jack nodded and place it back as he took a deep breath in and sat back waiting for Robert and Michael to be ready to head back.

"You think he will still leave now or was it just the drink talking?" Jack asked looking up at Robert and Michael. Jack chuckled " hes got some guts I give him that mixing those two drinks, but I'm guessing he didn't know that... you did though" he said and smirked at them both
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 am

"I'm not moving Khaat anywhere until I see her," Robert said.

"Very wise," Edward said. "I propose you let me find that boy a bed. That is going to be a powerful hangover in a few hours."

"Indeed," Robert said.

"Unless you're feeling merciful towards him," Edward said.

"Not at the moment," Robert said. "Ask me what that time comes."

"I'm the same way with my boys," Edward shrugged. "Hell, if he were mine, he'd be right there on the grass in the morning."

"And he'd freeze his arse off tonight," Michael laughed.

"He certainly would, but I doubt he'd do it again," Edward said.

"I don't know that I feel like being overly hard on him," Robert said. "Think about all the hell he's been through in his first year of marriage. Most of the rest of us would be in the assylum by now. I expected it before this, really. Edward, tell me about Khaat."

"She was having a seizure when the boys brought her here."

"How severe was it?"

"Fairly typical for the head injury she has," Edward said. "It only took one spell to stop it. But I did sedate her immediately afterwards."

"Standard protocol," Robert said. "Thank you. Where is she?"

"In the guest wing," Edward said, gesturing to the west wing of his large house. First bedroom on the north end. The window on the second floor--the one with the light on in it. You can go in either end of that wing and up the stairs to the bedroom. One of my daughters or granddaughters will be with her. Oh, and my boys brought your bag. Its on the dresser in the bedroom." He cast a little ball of pink bluebell flames into the air. It was a silent way of summoning one of his family members. They came forward immediately at his command. "Take the Minister and his family up to his daughter, please," he asked. He looked back at Robert and the others. "They'll show you upstairs. I presume you all know how to make yourselves at home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Steven and Jack sat quietly listening and chuckled as Robert was going to let him stay passed out on the ground in front of them. Jack finished his drink and placed the bottle back in the pack taking no more. Each watched and nodded to Edwards question as to making them selves at home.

"So when should we move him?" Jack asked looking down at Brian and shaking his head. Steven looked at Jack then at Robert.

" question should be how long you leaving him out here to freeze?" he said pulling his coat closed around himself " and do you think he has learned enough, he is stubborn and thick headed when he sets his mind to things."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:04 pm

"This isn't about being pigheaded," Edward said. "This is grief. He's hurting. He didn't say much when this all happened, but he said enough initially and then he just reeled it all in and got quiet. He loves her so much that he believes she is his princess. He fully wants to treat her as such, but he feels that as her husband and her chief bodyguard he should be able to at least take her for a few hours on a beach without someone terrorizing her. He feels like he isn't the man she needs in her life. He feels he isn't capable of giving her what she needs or deserves either one. He feels like its his fault she's been damned near killed so many times in the last couple years, and he honestly feels that h'e made so many mistakes that she would be far better and far safer without him near her. I don't think he's taking anything with him. He put all his money, every galleon he had, every credit card he's got, in her bag. He was only going to take his wand and the clothes on his back. He was giving her everything he had."

"He's not going to do anything of the sort," Robert said. "You were right. He needs a father and some brothers. I'll talk to him when he wakes up and then we can go from there. This has just been sort of a last straw for him emotionally. Jack, take him upstairs and find him a bed for the night. I'm going to see Khaat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Steven sighed as Robert spoke " we all wish we can do that for our women, but its not realistic and it wasn't his fault they would have caught up to them eventually, Jack told him they were south of the main farm" he said and moved with Jack to help Brian up on to his feet. Jack nodded at Robert and Stevens words and moved to pick him up slinging him over his shoulder and walking inside finding the room Steven pulled back the covers as Jack lay him down on the bed.

"That's going to be one hell of a hangover he'll have" Jack said, Steven just chuckled and looked at Jack.

"Ow and you won't have one ether, Jess will not approve of you drinking" he said but Jack just rolled his eyes.

" ow and cassidy will with you?" he said Steven chuckled and shook his head." well then" he pulled the blanket over the now changed Brian and moved to leave. " one of us should stay out side, I'm on first watch." He pulled a chair and sat down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:37 pm

"Outside where?" Michael frowned, following upstairs behind them. "On the grounds? Or outside Brian's door? I think you can both safely stand down tonight. If you take a closer look, Edward Donohue has extremely thick security here. There are men and enchantments all pretty much within arms' reach of each other almost everywhere you look. There are fortresses with less security. If you're both wise, you'll go get yourselves some food in the kitchen to stop the likelihood of your own hangovers and then go get some sleep. Tomorrow may prove to be difficult. Edward and Robert will be with Khaat tonight, and I will at least be keeping one eye open, because she's not going to know where the hell she is when she wakes up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Jack looked at Michael " out side his door, but all right we'll grab some food and sleep." he said and headed down to the kitchen both he had Steven had supper then headed to the guest room two single beds sat and Steven lay on one Jack lay down and was soon sleeping thanks to the drink he'd had . Steven got back up and walked down to the grounds even though Michael had told him of all the enchantments he still; had to go on his walk before he could sleep the fresh air taking away his worries and stresses. He looked back at the house and chuckled thinking of Brian's hang over the next morning. Soon he headed back to his ed and fell asleep himself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Robert and Michael went upstairs to Khaat's room and found that Edward had treated her exceptionally well. He had provided her with a night gown that he had borrowed from one of his granddaughters and had put her into bed. She was sleeping. Robert checked her completely. She was relatively unharmed. She had merely been frightened enough by seeing that werewolves were not just a myth and were truly terrifying that it had caused her fragile body to react so violently. Edward had her stabilized now, and Robert was grateful.

He and Michael sat with her during the night, and Michael brought up a bowl of fresh fruit and mugs of hot tea for the to share while the night passed. Near 3 am, she woke up, jolted had, horribly frightened. She sat straight up, barely breathing, wide eyed, and Michael quickly wrapped her close.

"You're alright," he said softly. "You're safe. I've got you." He simply held her and soothed her. Robert brushed her hair softly and reassured her and cast a calm spell to reduce her fear. She looked around sharply, and whatever she was looking for, she wasn't finding. And the more she didn't find it, the more upset she became.

"Khaat," Michael called softly. "Look at me. What is it you want?" She looked at Michael, fearful and lost.

"Are you looking for Brian?" her father asked. She nodded. "He's sleeping," her father soothed. "He'll be here when he wakes up. He's just down the hall. He's not gone anywhere. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Steven woke about 3am and hearing Jack snoring he slipped on a dressing gown and slipped out into the hall hearing voices from Khaats room he walked over " everything ok?" he asked as he pushed open the door seeing Khaat was awake. Steven staid stood in the hall not entering the room unless Robert and Michael wanted him to. He just watched what was going on inside thinking had he been that bad. then he realized he must have been in the beginning when he first woke from his comma all those years ago his arms cross in front of him as he sighed. " was I this bad?" he asked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top