Marriage is Murder - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

"Go, if you like," Angus told her.

Kate went upstair and saw Michael was there, sitting in the playroom, having animated a number of toys that were acting, magically, as if they had minds of their own. The children were utterly delighted.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked him, not much surprised that he wasn't in bed.

"There are five here who miss their mother, and I know their mother misses them," he said simply, motioning a couple of the toys to some other amusing antics for the kids.

"You're doing this for her, aren't you?" Kate asked gently.

"Would I do that?" he asked.

"To your dying breath," she nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Cassidy walked up behind Kate and shook her head " I wondered " she said softly as she made a teddy bear dance around the room smiling as several children ran after it laughing. " I'm going to stay up here now " she said to Michael with a smile and she glanced to Kate " I don't mind watching him if you want or would you prefer him in his bed?" she asked handing Alex a crayon so he could draw the toys as they moved around the room around him. Jess finished her game and decided to check on Khaat and Michael finding Michael's bed empty she walked to the nursery and just stood in the doorway her arms folded across her chest.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm

"Michael rarely ever does anything he doesn't want to do," Kate laughed. "You might as well leave him here. When he gets tire or when he feels the impulse to go get protective of Khaat, he'll leave the kids alone. For now, though, he's not hurting anything and the kids are pretty happy."

"And I'm sure it helps Robert get a bit more done with the quiet," Michael said.

"Unless its too damned quiet," Robert's voice sounded from behind them all. "How can you be restless less than an hour after getting home?"

"I haven't the foggiest," Michael brushed Robert off. He was about to speak when Abbey asked him to make some "shiny" animals. Michael knew what she meant. She wanted the same sort of glittering animals that were so trademark for Sparks. "What color?" he asked.

"Pink!" she said, excited.

"You should have known that, Michael," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Jess nodded to Kate and headed back down to the living room she knew Brian was with Khaat pausing by the door she didn't knock feeling all was calm inside then she left. Cassidy chuckled and nodded standing up she too walked to the door but Alex stopped her pulling her so sit again " ok " she sat back down and alex sat on her knee happy to sit and draw there cassidy just shrugged her shoulders and let him she pointed to the sparkly animals Michael made around the room but alex wasn't interested in them only his drawing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

When lunch was ready, Angus served it--a large bowl of salad, a large soup tureen of homemade Tuscan style chicken soup, a basket of slices of fresh crusty bread. Angus made a tray for Khaat and Brian and sent it upstairs, along with sending a paper bird to the nursery to summon the children and their caretakers.

Abbey saw the paper bird first and pointed, delighted. "Bird!" she said excitedly

"That looks like one of Papa's bits," Michael said.

"No, I don't think so," Kate said. The bird seemed aimless. It normally went to whoever the note was addressed to, but this one didn't seem to know who the heck to go to.

"Well, lovely," Michael said, watching it fying about aimlessly. "Its all confused. Someone catch it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Cassidy saw the bird and stood up catching it she chuckled " ok lunch is ready its one of Angus's" she said showing them his hand writing as she then picked up Alex and Fallon. " what ever hes cooked smells wonderful " she said with a warm smile as she carried two of the children down two more followed her as she lead them down to the dinning room and sat each on in their high chair. Jess headed up and stood in the nursery.

" will you be joining us down stairs or will you now rest?" she asked him waiting to help him up off the floor where he sat in front of her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 pm

"What about Khaat?" Michael asked.

"You need to stop fretting," Kate said gently, laying an affectionate hand on his shoulder. "We've got it now."

"You don't understand, Kate," Michael said softlly. "In all the time they had her, I was in the cell right next to her. I heard them hurting her, and there was nothing I could do. She never, not one time, ever made a sound. Not once. And she hasnt made a sound since."

"Michael," Kate said very gently,"I know. Robert knows. Brian knows. It'll be okay. Its how she's learned to cope. I wish you'd get some rest."

"Later," he said.

"Then at least come at lunch. At least let it look a bit normal, if that's what you're trying to do."

"Oh, fine," he shrugged. He went to pick up Abbey, and Kate stopped him.

"We'll get the kids. You've got enough just taking yourself to the table," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 am

Jess nodded her head and smiled " Brian is with her now and all's relaxed" she said softly as she looked to Kate her mind knowing it will take time for Khaat to be herself but she also remembered Roberts words that the quicker she managed to get into this state the quicker she could come back from it . Cassidy sat the last child in his high chair and sat down herself at the table to eat with Steven and Jack as Jim handed each child there sippy cups before sitting down himself . Jess watched both of them and sighed.

"Do you need my help Kate or can you manage alone?" she asked looking at her as she waited.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 am

"I'll help," Brian said from the doorway. "Khaat smelled the food, and sent me to help the kids."

"She's okay?" Kate asked.

"Yes, for a bit, I think," Brian said. "I gave her a fashion catalog for some new winter clothes in her size. If she tells me what she likes, I'll get it." Kate smiled at how her son-in-law treated Khaat like his princess. Nothing for him was an obstacle. It was all workable. Abbey and Dakota ran to him and hugged his legs. "Are you hungry?" he asked them. They nodded. "Lets go eat, then," he said, picking up Julia. Kate took the boys and went to the table.

"I've got the little boys," Kate said, "Just make sure Michael gets there?"

"I think I can still manage," Michael said, heading slowly towards the table, his pain and soreness starting to get the better of him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 am

Jess rolled her eyes as she followed Michael to the table making sure she was no more than a few steps behind him once he was sat she moved to sit with Jack and took some food dishing up for the others too. Giving some of the kids their food before Cassidy send Khaat's tray up to her so she too could eat. as she sat and ate her own food. Jim ate his one handed as he read his book on wears, it was an old battered on he'd picked up in a market and only now had time to read it he ate and hummed at certain points.

" Robert you might want to take a look at this book I am not sure if its pure fiction but the guy certainly knows a thing about werewolves" Jim said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top