Marriage is Murder - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Robert was finishing a cup of tea with his dinner when a bucket of cold water apparated in over his head and spilled down on him. To Brian's surprise, Robert didn't even appear phased.

"I take it she has found you did not endanger her precious pygmy puffs," Brian said, as the metal bucket clattered to the floor.

"Precisely," Robert said, flicking his fingers at his tea to reheat it. "She'll feel better knowing she's gotten back at me."

"Does she do that often now? Cant say as I remember of seeing that before," Brian said.

"More and more every year," Robert said.

"It wouldn't be because you enjoy baiting her more and more every year, would it?" Brian asked.

"That might have something to do with it, yes," Robert admitted. "But I do always pay her back for this sort of thing."

"Paybacks?" Angus asked.

"Daddy always pays back a prank," Khaat said quietly.

"Then the fun should be in just sitting back and watching," Angus said.

"Yes," Brian said. "Because Kate doesn't give up either. I would say the game is definitely on now."

"You think?" Robert asked, looking at Brian. Brian could see Robert's brain was already at work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Jack and Jess chuckled " adds to a marriage too" she said softly as Jack looked quickly above him " ow don't worry dear , no pranks yet" she told him patting his hand as Steven and cassidy chuckled as they fed each child next to them each one giggling and calling out for a pygmy puff.

" ow you started it now, they all want one now" Jim said and he chuckled as well finishing his food and sitting back " That was delicious Angus" he said.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

"Kate would be glad to bring them, and I'd be glad to get a dozen less out of my barn," Robert said.

"Shall I have her bring some? Preferably not setting any of you up for having more of them," Brian said, not wanting Robert's problem in his own barn.

"Do we want the kids to have them?" Khaat asked Brian.

"Sure, why not?" Robert said. "They make great cat toys too."

"Daddy, you're not going to make Mom feel any better if you keep that up," Khaat said.

"I know," he grinned. He flicked his wand and created a great lot of new cat toys and toys for Archangel that all looked identical to her rainbow pygmy puffs. The cats and Archangel went crazy for them. "That ought to do it," he said, satisfied.

"You really do know she's not going to like you training the cats and the bird to use her puffs as toys, right?" Brian asked.

"That is the general idea," Robert said. "Besides, technically these are not puffs. They're just toys."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Jack and Jess laughed at the cat toy looking like the puffs " nice going Robert" Jack said and chuckled jess nodded " though they do look realistic " he said and smiled picking one up rolling it for Mo or Max depending who went for it first. Steven picked up one and looked at it .

" hum good replica Robert" he said and rolled it to shadow who sniffed it and batted it away to roll off to his right as he was not interested in it. Jim shook his head and stood up finishing his meal and walked to a comfortable chair in front of the fire.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Khaat finished eating and was going to head back to her room when Angus served a tray of cups of espresso and a large plate of his gingerbread halloween cookies.

"You aren't going to leave before dessert, are you?" he asked her, serving her one of the cups of espresso and a pumpkin shaped cookie with orange sugars on it.

"Thank you," she said very softly, appreciative of his extra efforts.

"Khaat," Robert said, taking his daughter's discomfort seriously, "I'm going to send them very soon on their training mission. And then we're going to fix this."

"I believe you," she said.

"Kieran and Fi will be here before breakfast our time," Robert said. "You all will leave after breakfast tomorrow morning. It will be approximately midnight Colorado time when you get there. They are seven hours behind us here. I would like to see if you can negotiate the grounds and a camp set up in the dark. Oh, and they're getting some heavy rain tonight there. Not storms. Just very heavy rains. You think you're up for it?"

"We live in England. We know rain," Brian said. "I think we can handle it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Jack, jess and cassidy all nodded and chuckled. " Please Khaat stay and of course we can Brian" they said together smiling " I'm glad fiona and Keiran are looking after the kids while were away shes so good with them" Jess spoke smiling as she fed Jaylen the last of her food Jaylen noticing Jess had slowed, took the spoon and began feeding herself with it.

" yea" Jack said as James not wanting to be out done did the same , jack smiled seeing them both trying to eat on there own so did steven and Cassidy who fed Alex and Caitlin both just happy for the food.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 pm

"If I were you, I'd pack your backpacks tonight so that you have time to think about what you want to take," Robert said. "This is the last training you'll do where you get to take a pack with you. At the next training, you'll do without. If you have supplies, I'll give them to you. If I choose not to give them to you, you will have to deal with a training with only a wand."

"Anything off limits in the packs?" Angus asked.

"No," Robert said. "Not this time. The next training will limit you far more. I suggest you all get a good night's sleep and a good breakfast. .I also suggest you dress in layers. Its liable to be downright cold in the dark and then during the day I think it will warm up and be mild and probably pleasant."

"You will keep me informed about Khaat and her surgery, right?" Brian asked

"When I get time," Robert said. "I intend to devote myself to her first. No news will be good news, Brian. You just do your job and let me do mine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Jack ,jess, cassidy and Jim all moved to gather the children for bed moving the paused and nodded to Robert "Yes sir ewe understand and we were going to do that. " Jack said and smiled at them " ok well see you in the morning " he told them and together they all headed to their rooms to pack their rucksacks and make sure they had everything they needed for the training exercise. Jack and jess went to sleep straight away but Steven and cassidy stayed away a little longer just to talk things through again finding things were ok and they too fell asleep.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Brian and Khaat tucked their kids into bed before they went to their room. Neither of them could sleep. Brian was awake because he feared for her--for her surgery, for her having to be without him. Khaat was awake because she didn't want to be without Brian. She knew it would be alright, but she just didn't want to be going through something that severe without him.

Kieran and Fi arrived in the middle of the night, and Robert, who had fallen asleep in a living room chair over a book, woke and saw them to their rooms where they turned in for the night. Khaat got up and showered and dressed, giving up on sleeping. She found her father downstairs, where he had just poured himself a fresh cup of tea. He looked at her and saw she was stressing.

"Shall we stop putting this off?" he asked her softly, glad to have a moment alone with her.

"It isn't going to get easier, is it?" she asked, staring at the floor.

"Not until its behind you, no," he replied.

"How long will we be gone?" she asked.

"If all goes well, perhaps most of the day today. If it becomes more involved than I anticipate, then perhaps a bit longer. I do need to be sure you're alright before I bring you home, you know."

"I know."

"Shall we go, then?"

"Brian doesn't know," she said.

"I'll tell your mother. She can tell him later. It will save him being nervous before he goes. The less fuss about this, the better."

"Okay," she agreed. He scribbled a note and floated it upstairs to Kate. Then he and Khaat left together before anyone else was up in the house. It was about an hour later before Angus got up to start breakfast. He was the first one to come downstairs that morning.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Jack. Jim and Steven were first up cassidy and Jess remained upstairs . All the men checked the backpacks for the things they needed. thermos, ropes, spare clothes, tent, and the rest . Once done they moved to get breakfast the others now walking down dressed in warm clothes and hiking boots. The girls were dressed the same way though Jess added a scarf and cassidy a warm hat. each got there food and waited.

" Khaat left so watch out for Brian he might be in a foul mood" Jess said softly as she looked at Angus " I don't feel her emotions or Roberts " she told him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top