Marriage is Murder - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 pm

"I presume its a good thing," Brian said. "When they fight, they fight. Until she just gets pissed of enough that she apparates out. And thats usually after the screaming at each other reaches a high point. So the fact that they're quiet is probably a good thing. I presume he understands it like I do. I don't like her choices, but I do understand why she did it. And I can't honestly say that I wouldn't do the same thing if i were her. And I can't say I didn't consider it from the moment I knew she was hurt."

Robert looked at the bottle. It looked like wolfsbane. But as a dose, it was useless. It was too small. He opened it and smelled it very carefully. He frowned. "There is wolfsbane in here but thats not all. Its...tainted somehow. Or something. It will need analysis." He corked the little bottle and pocketed it. "I will take care of it. Until I know exactly what it is, I don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing. Thank you. Its by far safer with me than anyone else. I shall keep it for now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 am

Jack nodded " I smelled that too and yeah thats what I thought its why I brought it" he said and turned to walk out the room " you don't think hes recruiting young kids do you?" he asked softly pausing only for a moment before leaving to head down and sit with Jess and Alex who played with his car then made a move to get down Jess let him as Jack sat next to her and lent against her she smiled and brushed her hand over his cheek.

"It will be ok. " she said softly to him as she watched Alex , james and Jaylen on the floor with the others.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"Children? Why would I think that?" he frowned. "Its not enough of a dose to deal with children, and children wouldn't be showing their abilities yet. I'm thinking is not large enough for anything more than a sample of whatever this is. I'm not going to know what we're dealing with until i do some analysis."

Khaat watched Jack leave the room and when she and her father were alone again, she looked at him. "He's going to be overly anxious until you do the analysis," she said. "You probably need to go."

"He can learn some patience. I will do the analysis, but even then that takes time. But, yes, I'll go at least get that started. Stay here?" he kissed her forehead and apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Jack sat quietly with Jess while steven patrolled the grounds making sure nothing got threw with shadow at his side as he moved around the house his eyes scanning each blade of grass and tree as he walked . Cassidy met up with him and held his hand as they walked together.

" Jess has the kids she thought we could use the time alone " she told him as he slipped his arm around her waist . " do we need it?" she asked and he shook his head.

" not if you don't " he said looking at her and smiling as she shook her head and rested it against his side " Then were good. " he said walking his patrol with her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Angus made a huge vegetable lasagna with an alfredo sauce for dinner that night, with a salad and fresh bread, and made halloween shaped gingerbread cookies that were decorated beautifully and professionally. Kate arrived after closing Madam Malkins for the day and set the table for Angus.

"How about you lot getting the kids?" she asked them. She checked the clock. Wherever Robert had gone, he would be back soon. "We're ready to eat." When she finished setting the table, she went upstairs to get Khaat and let her know it was dinner time.

Robert had taken the sample to his large potions lab at the farm, but hadn't gotten far with the potion sample. He had set a couple of analysis spells in place and let them to do their work.

Kate had found Khaat upstairs by herself. She was sitting in the dusk, wrapped in a shawl, just staring out the window.

"Do something with her," Remus's portrait scowled at Kate.

"What would you have me do?" Kate asked.

"She's not herself," the portrait said.

"Of course not. She's not going to feel like herself until after Robert restores her face."

"Looks arent' everything, Kate."

"This from a portrait," she sniped. "Khaat, come eat, Dear." She brought Khaat downstairs as her father came back from the farm, as a cold nighttime autumn rain began outside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Jess and Cassidy got the kids into the high chairs and settled ready for the food Jim and Steven sat with them too as they dished up for everyone smiled as Khaat and Kate joined them for dinner "Good to see your ok" Jim said and pulled out a seat for Khaat and then for Kate " will Robert be joining us?" he asked as he too sat down.

Jess stopped Alex throwing his cup at James and shook her head at them both. "Don't throw things " she said softly and gave him his cup back she looked at Kate " I think its a phase " she said just as Jack caught the cup that had been thrown by James he just gave him a look and placed the cup back down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm

"I'm sure," Kate said. "He sometimes just runs a bit late if he's busy with something."

"He's analyzing a potions sample," Khaat said.

"Ah, well, he'll try to do it with a spell first," Kate said. "Once he starts the spell, he'll be back. It does take awhile for it to run. But its a bit safer than fiddlling blindly with the unknown. He'll alert the staff to keep an eye on the potions lab before he leaves and comes back."

"Damnit, Kate!" Robert cussed at he apparated back in.

"What?" she frowned.

"We're overrun in those damninable rainbow pygmy puffs. They've had a population explosion in the barn. You go get those sold first thing in the morning!"

"But they're babies!" she frowned.

"They're self sufficient from birth. Get them sold. Tomorrow. Or I'll send them off to Paris to Tobias for him to consign next door at the pet store."

"Stop swearing and come and eat. You make it sound like its a big problem," she sighed.

"It is. There are hundreds of them" he said, irked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Jack nodded at Kate request and sighed " yeah somethings definitely not right with it , it smelt ... different" he said and stirred his coffee. Jess gave the kids there food and chuckled as Robert spoke of the pygmy puffs.

" ow you still got those " she asked Jim raised and eye brow.

"I know a guy with a reputable pet store who could sell them for you to good wizarding homes kate " he told her " I'll sort it out after lunch " he pored some juice and smiled then chuckled at all the pygmy puffs
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm

ooc: we're back to that lunch/dinner thing. this is the evening meal. we already had lunch.

"I did consider dropping them, one at a time, down a bunch of muggle chimneys," Robert shrugged.

"You are not going to do that," Kate scowled. "Nor are you Father Christmas! You are not dropping baby pygmies down chimneys."

"What's the harm? They do bounce," Robert said.

"Bounce! Have you been testing that?" she was not happy with him.

"I thought everybody knew that," Robert said. "Didn't you?"

"Robert Thomas Lupin, if you've done anything to any of them..." she began.

"Simmer yourself. They're happily hopping all over the barn. But there are too many to cage, so hopefully the hippogryff isn't all that hungry or the problem will be solved." Kate stood up in a huff and apparated out to the farm. Robert watched her leave and burst into laughter.

"Why do you bait her like that?" Brian said, shaking his head. "I know you didn't leave them uncaged."

"No, I didn't. They are all caged in countless cages in the loft in the barn," Robert said. "I just enjoy seeing her get all worked up over nothing every so often."

"You really are asking to sleep on the sofa," Brian said.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Robert said, not caring.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 am

Jess, Jim and Jack chuckled at Robert saying they bounced " ow really I didn't know that " Jack said and James giggled.

"Puff daddy, puff" Jack shook his head and James puted.

"Sorry hun no pygmy puffs on the farm" Jess said " not the rate they breed " she said and scowled at Jack who gave her the puppy dog eyes at her. Cassidy and Steven chuckled as they ate their evening meal together they listened to Brian and Robert some shaking there heads but all smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top