Marriage is Murder - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 7 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

"I have to try," she said. The crystal spun but didn't settle. "We've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. It drives me crazy. He's out there, and we can't find him. And its tearing Brian apart. He feels responsible, but we both know very few humans have the brute strength to stop a werewolf or a half giant either one. But one who's both? I don't blame him for not stopping him. He blames himself. " She paused. "And he and Daddy both think they know the right answers. But the fact is that this time there may not be any right answer except if that werewolf is dead. That might well be the only right response."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Jess walked into the room and stood close to her " I have felt that too from him" she siad " its hard to miss , and he will die every person out there in the organisation man woman and creture is looking for him because of what he did to you Khaat , Jack himself blames himself for not doing it when he had the chance, he wanted to truly but he had to think of brian and you first " she said softly as he pleced her hand on Khaat shoulder. " you should rest try again tonight " she said knowing Khaat was persitant and would not stop in her search.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm

"I know," Khaat said. "We can't let this go on. We have to stop this quickly. Before he hurts someone else or before the rage escalates to the point where no one can control it. And there are enough people who, because they care, are involved or choose to be, that a lot of innocent people could well be hurt or killed because of either him or because of me. Neither Brian or I want that. It has to stop. Now. Everyone I know is being affected because of this. I'm glad you're all going on that training. Maybe it will be good for everyone--especially Brian. He needs to get out from under this pressure for a bit. This isn't good for him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Jess sighed and moved closer to her kneeling next to ehr so she faced her " Khaat they all know whats at stake as for Brian he most of all knows " she siad " but using energy is not good especialy when it could be used to be with your children" she siad softly she took Khaats hand in her own and sighed " Brians not coming with us on the trainning session, hes staying with you and the kids" she told her " we'll agreed he can, it was unanamously decided" she said " so no argments" she smiled and stood up " coffee , fresh made and french roast?" she asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm

As much as she was concerned for Brian, she was relieved when she learned he had decided to stay behind with her. "I'm honestly glad," she said. "That's a bit selfish of me, but I'm glad he'll be here. Yeah. Some french roast would be fine. Thank you."

When Jess left, Khaat tried again with the crystal and got a tentative fix on some sort of pack of werewolves. For all she knew, it might be the wrong pack, but if she did it right, it would gain his attention. She put the map and the crystal away and began making plans of her own. It was risky. And she figured if it went wrong,, everyone would be angry with her. If it went correctly, whether they were angry or not, they would be free. She found an old journal of Remus's on a shelf and opened it and began to read. He had purposely tried to leave her the best of his knowledge. Maybe there was something in here she had missed or overlooked over the years because perhaps she hadn't needed it til now. She loved the smell of the old books. They still had the very faintest scent of turkish cologne if she closed her eyes and smelled the yellowed pages.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Jess sighed and nodded as she left the room heading down to the kitchen for Khaat's coffee. Returning Jess saw her with the Journal and smiled as she walked over to her. " found soemthing nice?" she said "Your smiling " she said softly and smiled too " ah Remus, I smell the faint odour too, hes the one man I now other than Brian and Robert who can make you smile. " Jess said as she walked to a nearby desk and placed down the cup of coffee she held . " well I have the kids to check on and a patrol to do so I'll leave you alone, don't do anything silly ,please" she might have asked her but she knew Khaat too well and if she got an idea in her mind she would not quite until its done with.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 pm

When night fell, after dinner was over and she had tucked her kids into bed herself, reading their story an kissing them goodnight, she went to her room and changed clothes. She dressed in a long black broomstick skirt, a black blouse, black boots and a black veil, with her black cloak. She tucked away Remus's book where it belonged and left a single red rose on Brian's pillow. She had double checked on the location of the pack--who were now in the little tiny narrow twisted tangles of Knockturn Alley.

She apparated there alone. She wandered the street by herself. There were all sorts of unsavory witches and wizards who preferred the night, and they were crowding the dark arts corridor. She saw her stone on her neck starting faintly to glow. She was on the right track. She pulled the cloak closer to hide the stone's light.

And then she picked up on the scent. It was a combination of wet, dirty dog and unbathed human. She knew that scent anywhere. He was close.

Back at the house, Edward ported in from Tuscany with a fierceness that Angus rarely ever saw. Edward came in, in a hurry, in a swirling mist of white mist. It was powerful and elegant--and it was a man on a mission. Edward snatched the newspaper from Robert and looked at him with an urgency that Angus had, likewise, rarely seen.

"Where is your daughter?" Edward demanded. "This moment. Where is she?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Jack stood up seeing Edward aperate in " Khaat? shes in her room sleeping" Jack said as Jess moved up the stairs returning and shaking her head and a worried look on her face.

" she's gone" Jess said and looked at Edward " she was looking for the wear giant this afternoon I thought she hadnb't found him" she told Edward Jack stood up along with steven and Jim.

" if shes found him and gone after him, he could kill her" Jack said knowing his nephews last words to him were he would killer rather than give her up. Jim looked at Edward .

" she wouldn't be that stupid, would she?" he asked softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 pm

"Then she is not stupid," Edward said, "She is much like her father. She's playing chess. She's offering herself up as bait to draw him out. She's counting on the stone taking him out for her so she does not endanger all of you."

"I'll kill her myself," Robert was angry, standing up. "Brian!" He shouted. "Let's go, you lot! We've got to go--now!" He looked at Edward. "Where are we going?"

"A dark street. An evil place. Dark arts followers..."

"Knockturn," Robert said. "Arm up!" he ordered his people. "Jim, go grab the biggest bottle of wolfsbane we have. Look in my potions lab across from the playroom. Lets not waste time. I need some of you here to guard the house and the kids. The rest of you come with me. "

"Angus," Edward said. "They need someone familiar with the creatures here. You stay with whoever else stays." Angus nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Jack , Steven and Jim all readied them selves Shadow moved to Steven who knelt down " you stay here gurad the women " he told him and he backed off sitting next to Cassidy. Jess loked at Edward as she spoke.

"Bring her back alive" she said softy and looked worried at him before moving to Jack " keep them safe" she told him and he nodded to her kissing her before moving over to Brian.

" Im ready" he said Steven and Jim walked over both nodding that they were ready as well.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top